Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5454&start_row=11

Bible Studiers Only.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 4:58:38 PM

So you don't believe in creation?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/19/2014 5:21:40 PM

You do???When was it???

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 5:35:17 PM

yes i do, but i obviously don't know when, millions of years ago.. Please, this thread is for the brothers that believe the bible. Peace

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/19/2014 5:44:47 PM

Scientists think that the Earth is approximately 4.56 billion years old.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 5:55:10 PM

Ok, i know. Please just answer my questions or don't say anything,please.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2014 12:50:31 AM

And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Here it clearly says he begat sons and daughters. And one should read further, because it says that all the people got destroyed in a flood of waters and only Noah and his sons remained to repopulate the earth. Adam only had one wife which he called Eve, the mother of Life.

Empress Menen is the symbol for the Mother of Life and is I and I Eve. Haile Selassie I is I and I Adam, the first man, and the forefather of the human race. Jah Bless

Emperor Haile Selassie I
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2014 12:55:59 AM

In the beginning was the Word, and that Word is God Jah Ras Tafari. Jah Ras Tafari was in the beginning and Jah Ras Tafari created this universe and made the earth. Jah Ras Tafari is the God of the cosmos and we all of us are humans and are his beloved Christed Children of God Jah Ras Tafari. We are all the children of the Most High God Emperor Haile Selassie I

Blessed Love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 10:43:58 AM

Eleazar

Scientists think that the Earth is
approximately 4.56 billion years old.

That is when they could start to count days but no one really knows when and where was God before creation.Its all analystics and beliefs.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 10:50:43 AM

Melchezidek

The story of Noah is not reality,because God never destroyed the earth with water and you cant tell me a boat with those dimensions of Noah's ark to hold every couple of every creature.
And you cant tell me the earth was filled by eight people.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 7:18:08 PM

Greetings ras93, no scientist cld calculate the time of when life began, them just predict, Before man was Dinosaurs and Giants to keep the dinosaurs tame, read the book of Enoch, before the giants die they wld tell their children how to live on the earth or whatever planet it was bacc then, If the giants were evil they wld tell the offspring do not live as I live..In the beginning their was God, and if the I read the ible and see where God sent the word of God, brother that's Yeshua, God sent Yeshua to look after us and show us seen, Yeshua was always in the spirit with his Father lookin out, even in this time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I