Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5454&start_row=21

Bible Studiers Only.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 7:34:00 PM

Jah made man to test their faith, that why Selassie said keep the faith in God..Adam was the first man, the only man in the Garden, and you can see no man is perfect..And God has many creations, i read one description of a creature who had eyes all over the body who stays underneath the world..Bless the unseen

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/22/2014 4:25:47 AM

Yes I can

Noah was a man who built a boat and saved his family with from the flood waters of the earth. Then repopulated the earth with his children and children's children... Now one can believe this story the way how your church has told you, but what is most important is that I and I come to know what really happened. This I know, because there are many facts outside the bible which proves what I and I says.

So carry on being a Doubter and doubt the knowledge written in the bible. You are free to doubt.

Be Free

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/22/2014 4:29:28 AM

brother that's Yeshua

Iyahs,
that is Haile Selassie I

the Word of God

Ras Tafari

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/22/2014 4:50:22 AM

zion mountain,

The Vedas speak about multiple floods, as do many other scriptures from around the world; not just the bible.

Check this link: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/22/2014 10:36:14 AM

I Istory doesnt tell I dat,so I have nothing to do with it.
InI know I fathers were never exterminated by water.
I fathers never came from Noah's loins.InI fathers have lived and always lived in Ithiopia long long long long long long long Iwas ago

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/22/2014 10:36:19 AM

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/22/2014 4:42:40 PM

Greetings in the name of Jah Rastafari who has revealed Himself in the flesh and in the name that is above Ivery name that @ that name Ivery knee shall bow and Ivery tongue shall confess (whether the I's want to or not) that Yeshua the Christ is Lord! To speak pon the topic of Adam and Eve and how civilization began, yes, Cain knew his wife and where did she come from? She came from Adam and Eve! When we read the Holy Scriptures the I must ovastand that some of these things did not happen one day after the next. Some things in the scriptures happen years pon years later. Yes I, as time went on and Adam and Eve had more offspring they grew up and left the nest and end up getting together. At that time it was not sin. Because where there is no Law there is no sin! The Law didn't come until the time of Moses forbidden that type of lifestyle. That is why it was not introduce during the time of Adam, Noah,thru Moses. give thanks!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2014 12:33:50 AM

Then ya Istory has some catching up to do...

And the rulers of Ithiopia had got records of the first rulers after the flood.

So I suggest you look deeper into Africa.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/23/2014 1:56:31 AM

Melchezidek
And who told you the floods was in time of Noah?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/23/2014 2:02:28 AM

The Law didn't
come until the time of Moses
forbidden that type of lifestyle.

Then why was God so concerned about Cain killing Abel if there was no Law?

Secondly,I cant rely pon Adam and Eve because there werent the first people to live.
InI fathers and mothers lived long long long long time ago in Ithiopia before Adam and Eve

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I