Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5443&start_row=11

Ignore the few members that have been harassing this site and deluging almost each post with racial and bigoted comments. I am afraid this could be scaring off some of the younger members. Shame on you!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/17/2014 5:26:15 PM

Ras Tafari is the only God. There are many ways, but one God. You choose for yourself which is right and which is wrong. I am just being a like a Christian that says Jesus Christ is god, I man no harm him or her for saying dat, but den Ras Tafari must also be a god.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/17/2014 5:54:36 PM

Rasta, i am not saying anything about the God you believe in. Everyone has the right to religious freedom, and i don't care who you pray too, as long you follow the principles of your role model and do good, you can be my brother or sister. I too bow to H.I.M, this is not the point of this thread. Some members are taking it upon themselves to say what is right and wrong and utter such blasphemous things! Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/17/2014 6:36:31 PM

Ras93
This is a foolish thread, if you don't like the reasoning bring something else forward that we can reason about...
Nothing racists or bigoted about any of Garvey's Africa posts. It's reasoning and he makes some valid points that otherwise wouldn't be open for ones online. Black Supremacy isn't something to be feared or offended by, outside of the comfort of the internet RasTafarI people reason about such things. RasTafarI is Marcus Garvey is Black supremacy this can't and won't ever change

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/17/2014 6:44:26 PM

This is a "Reasoning" forum. Iron sharpens Iron and real recognize real. I and I need more overstanding.

We're living in revelation times. What has been hidden in the dark for so long; is being revealed in the light. The story and glory of Africa was forcefully hidden in the dark. Now that glorious story is being told and Rasta has been at the forefront of this revelation. Hallelujah!

Garveys Africa's comments need to be stated, as there are other Rasta that share his view. I and I should show raspect and reason with the rasta; not tell them to "shut up". If the I wants silence, then go on and be silent.

If the I cannot find any benefit in reasoning with the ones you are speaking of; then don't engage them. Don't read their posts. Why waste valuable time and energy?

More love and life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/18/2014 8:04:58 AM

No, these people are imposters and bringing shame to this movement. I am a member of the Rastafari Global Council, and i know i would have the backing of the members and elders against these vile comments. Who still doubts, i dare to join the RGC on facebook, and bring your reasoning there, see what happens. Iyah Oats, i have nothing against the promotion and upliftmentnof Africa, of course i support that to the fullest and repatriation is a must! But this is not about that. Fyah ago bun.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/18/2014 11:06:44 AM

Ras 93 who are these people de I talkin about? Do yu overstand de purpose of a reasoning? It seems like yu don't. Yu accuse people of bein imposters yet yu are de one dat show simptoms of bein an imposter.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 12:29:50 PM

Hmm. Let me point out some differences in approach....

If i say Burn the Bible......this is different to if i had said Burn the Ras them who use the Bible. You could have said you disagree with my ideology. Or Burn any ideology other than Haile Selassie I the returned Christ (Melchezidek I see you).

But what happened here, was you chose to attack the MAN rather than the philosophy. I shouldn't be Rasta? I should be shame? Ignore what G.A a say? G.A a deceitful condescending and just a down right wicked man?
Theres a difference in approach.

Furthermore, it is not up to man to say who is and isn't Rasta; that is between the individual and Jah. As I have said, there are MANY different voices and paths, within RastafarI; remember 'In my fathers house there are many mansions?'

Some rastas eat fish, some dont, some rasta use bible, some dont, some rasta burn computer laptop and website, clearly some dont.... Please try and overstand this concept. Peter Tosh refused to even say the word 'God' would you have advised him to change his trod?

BURN this thread.

Haile

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 1:11:27 PM

The Rastafari Global Council of Britain.... Yes

Please feel free to tell your elders everything which I have posted. I will give you and them contact details if they find any problem with what I have said under the banner of Rastafari and Black Ipremacy. You cannot threaten a Rasta with Rasta organisation.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/18/2014 3:43:24 PM

Ras93
Humble thyself yuteman
I think it is better for the I to do a more listening and less talking,because everytime the I say a word it a knock many Is heads.

Be still n learn

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 8:37:11 AM

No, because i am learning, and expanding my knowledge, so such statements are insulting my intelligence. Fyah ago blaze. I am not here to judge, Jah will. Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I