Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5443&start_row=1

Ignore the few members that have been harassing this site and deluging almost each post with racial and bigoted comments. I am afraid this could be scaring off some of the younger members. Shame on you!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/16/2014 2:24:45 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/16/2014 10:48:45 PM

Which members?

And how do you harass a free website of with freedom of speech?

- G.A

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/17/2014 3:47:26 AM

Who the cap fits ,let them wear it.Iman sense the same thing ras93.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/17/2014 6:12:17 AM

First of all you G.A

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2014 9:02:16 AM

Show me ONE thing I have said which is racist and bigoted.

Second, I will ask again, AS A RASTAMAN how can I harrass a website? I thought this website was for Rasta? Or is it ONGU JudeoChristian Rasta? Or only Rasta who don't say Black Ipremacy... is that Rasta?

Third, scaring who? Duppy know who fi frighten.

Your comments, get a Majestic BUN, from the flame of HIM. The fact you are Ras93 says it all. You are a younger, are you talking about yourself when you talk about scared? smh, lets leggo all this scary Rasta doctrine? lol a who really cause the offence?

Ras Joseph - maybe we should all be as inactive you

G.A. - Rasta website for Rastas, home and abroad.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2014 9:11:41 AM

"To all those claiming a white man can't be Rasta, you are wrong and the ONLY ones that ''can't'' be Rasta. Yes i am white and telling you 'black' Rastas that you are NOT rasta."

- We remember your comments. A BIG hypocrisy. Whole argument debunk. Next argument...

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/17/2014 11:09:59 AM

I will always stand behind my posts, anyone claiming Rasta is not for all people can never be true Rastafari, or saying idiotic things like 'bun Bible and JC' or 'we don't need to follow all the things HIM did or said, just ignorant. How can you even call yourself rasta. And i'm talking about the other youth, i am not afraid of you or anyone else. I'll take you on in anything. Goodbye and shut up.

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 1/17/2014 4:15:45 PM

study all things and chose the good of it-Haile Selassie. ras93 , keep cool brdrin , if IanI must live side by side with those of other faiths an ways of life , then surly Iani must be able to maintain I's self on web site! IMan not rag on the I age ,assuming u were born in 93, cause there b lots of youth wit one wise mind. but check it, when the I is confident wit ones ways, antoher mans words can do no harm, which leads I forward to I begining of post. seen? must say this for the i cause even though some of what garveys africa say might make the I blood boil, Garvey Africa have alot of food for the root. so soak in the game that is given, and Iditate the rest and if so be it , just nevermind it if the I dont feel it. seen? nuff seperation ina babylon ,IanI must all praise and worship Empor Haile Selassie I
ONE BLACK LOVE

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 1/17/2014 4:24:07 PM

ras93, this website here nah control rastafari,
those will come will come, it is not I that chose Rastafari but Rastafari that choses I. this web site to I does just what it is soposed to do. a place for those who trod Rastafari to come and reason, not to convince people that Rastafari "is the way".
I-dence & Raspect

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/17/2014 4:38:41 PM

Brother, i am not saying Rastafari is the only way, or attacking any other religion, i don't have a problem with anyone. But if you trod Rasta, you must know the teachings of HIM,not burning this and that. It is insulting to I and the other Rastas. Ant the website thing, this is a rasta website, made to promote dialogue and spreading the word of Jah, not a breeding place for men saying burn JC and burn bible, and even burn HIM teachings,i mean really? Bun dat! Find some other website denouncing the bible or HIM and relish in your deceitful, hateful and condescending views. Spare us. Rastafari is love,peace,equality,harmony and UPLIFTMENT. Some of the Rastas here are so bacward its scary. Hail Haile Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I