Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5443&start_row=21

Ignore the few members that have been harassing this site and deluging almost each post with racial and bigoted comments. I am afraid this could be scaring off some of the younger members. Shame on you!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 3:43:06 PM

judg·ment noun ˈ;jə;j-mə;nt
: an opinion or decision that is based on careful thought

: the act or process of forming an opinion or making a decision after careful thought : the act of judging something or someone

: the ability to make good decisions about what should be done

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 3:48:44 PM

Yes, i know what judgement means. Your point?

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 4:04:11 PM

You say you did not come here to judge and so I am showing the I meaning.

Obviously you have been judging ones here; though you have not based it on careful thought.

We are called to judge brethren. However, when we judge, we are held to the same standard by which we judge. And so if you are guilty of ignorance and you come to judge another's ignorance, you will be tried by your own ignorance. Since you have not taken the time to be careful with your judgement; you can expect that judgement will be carelessly thrown on you. Overstand?

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 4:13:58 PM

Brother, if you share the thoughts of G.A then we have a problem, otherwise there's no need for you to dwell here, i didn't (intentionally at least) relate this topic to you. But i base my judgements on the teachings of His Majesty. Unification and global peace and 'oneness' is a primal part of that. Some of the things G.A says are against these teachings, hence my opposing stance. I wont even get into his burning of the bible and saying we don't have to follow all the ways of HIM. LOL. Anyway, there is no good or bad, but only how much an individual or group adhere to the PRINCIPLES OF THEIR ROLE MODEL. How much does G.A follow this? However, i hope one day he changes his mind and we can reason in peace. That's all i have to say on this topic. Over and out.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 4:18:55 PM

If the I wants peace then stop coming with false accusations. Nuff said.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 4:29:28 PM

These are not false accusations and are not directed at you, so whats the problem? This between me and G.A has been going on for a couple of months now, so there is no need for you to be involved without having the relevant knowledge of the history of this debate.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 4:37:36 PM

I have, I called you out on this one "To all those claiming a white man can't be Rasta, you are wrong and the ONLY ones that ''can't'' be Rasta. Yes i am white and telling you 'black' Rastas that you are NOT rasta." Fyah bun that comment still.

I've spoke my mind on an open forum. Gave I opinion. If the I can't see the light... nuff said.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/19/2014 4:41:12 PM

Ras 93
I wonder if the I is African or know what to be an African means

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 4:41:53 PM

What is wrong with this? Tell me, can a person saying whites or blacks or yellow or whatever can't be rasta or whatever. is this someone who follows the teachings of HIM on equality?

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 4:45:36 PM

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I