Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=172&start_row=21

calling yourself rasta ????????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/6/2004 8:50:21 AM

Greetings Michael,

I read some of the comments. Try not be too offended and sit back,take quiet times to your self,meditate and remeber these words"I can do all things through Jah who strengthenth me." Think positively,make right decisions and choices because you and only you alone will have to live with it. Look at the trees,moon,star,birds, etc they are your answer to everything that confuse and mix up your mind. Try not to respond out of anger negatively. This forum is for I &I to share,educate,stimulate readers and followers of Jah. You don't need permission from anyone of us or our opinion but Jah. I beleive you will make the right choices in everything that you do. May Jah bless you always. One love. Jah Rastafari!!!!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 2/7/2004 12:13:02 PM

Greetings Brethren,
InI am a Follower of RASTAFARI but latly InI have been loosing my faith! InI don't know any rasta's around here and InI jsut need some advice, wisdom, from another follower! Please help the I wit some wisdom so i can continue my path toward MOUNT ZION!
JAH RASTAFARI
HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/7/2004 12:53:44 PM

Greetings Rastaman,

The I is in the right forum. As far as loosing faith,as Nefertiti stated earlier to I, don't depend on man to uplift the I up but Jah the Most High. Just read the I bible,meditate, beleive and remember the most powerful motivation is spirtual motivation. So expose yourself to the spiritual. Where I live also lacks Rastafarian but I keep on trodding. The I can if you think the I can. This forum is a step to elevate,stimulate,educate your mind and will give some support. But Jah is the I greater strength. Visualize Jah everywhere with the I and you will see greater works. I know this is a great test for the I. I beleive the I will come out on top. I will pray for the I. Walk good,think positive and wisely. One love, Jah Rastafari!!!!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/7/2004 2:30:18 PM

Blessed Love rasta man, Jah Rasta Far I

The answer that the I seek is there within the I

The I stated that the I is a follower of Rasta Far I.....SIte. Rasta Far i is not to be followed but to be lived... site....Follow no man...This is such a high that the struggle is not with others, but the influences of others that question the truth within the I...INI...

I feel I loneliness and pain. Often I seek out Rastas to alleviate that pain, because I think that they will "comfort" with I own doubts. I soon discover that I must be of heart to site discipline from the Rases. In the seeking of the healing, I prepare I for the struggle of truth that conflicts within I, to bring about a WHOLENESS of INI. Like the tongue it be a two edged sword......

Like the Rotts Dawtha sited.....read, meditate and seek within. INI provides rest.....Know that the I will make the rightoues decsion when the heart is pure and right. Let that be the I trod.....

NO FEAR-
KNOW YOURSELF-
LIVE TRUTH-
SPEAK TRUTH IN LOVE-
TRUTH DRIVES OUT FEAR-
LOVE DOES NOT FEAR-
THE KINGDOM IS WITHIN IN
INI A PERFECT I-RATION OF THE I-RATOR

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 2/7/2004 6:00:34 PM

I thank roots dawtha for the advice!
JAH BLESSS
Where does the I live?

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 2/7/2004 6:02:21 PM

Thank the I Nefertiti
Where does the I live?
Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/8/2004 10:16:40 PM

Greetings,

Rasta Man, look into yourself to know what is. If the I has questions, then ask questions. Ask Jah to give the I the answer, and when the I has an opportunity, ask people your question. Jah will either provide you with the answer right when you ask, or Jah will send someone that will give the answer when you ask them, or Jah will send someone that will give the answer without you even asking.

But if you don't have faith in Jah, then don't expect anything from Jah. Learn to increase your faith in the Creator, and then you will see what you are looking for.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/13/2004 12:59:20 PM

I live in Georgia.

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/25/2004 6:11:44 AM

@Rasta Man
Greetings to Th `I

I have read Thy initial posting here with mixed feelings.
First of all I see many Idren falling to doubts in the present time,
which shows how strong Babylonic influences are to make people let go of their Faith.

The more important thing though is, that the Bible will tell Th `I that JAH loves a doubting heart most.
A doubting heart will ask questions...and recieve answers...and learn and grow strong by this....while a heart which is sure of itself too much, may not be able to learn and thus stumble.
I think that every serious person in Faith will have time of doubts and problems....I surely did, and I know of many others who did so too...be sure to ask JAH and recieve answer...since as the Bible says: Which father will offer his child a stone when asked for bread ? "
HE will feed Th`I with truth and knowledge to overcome the hunger ( doubts) if HE is only asked for it. Be sure of it !!
I once doubted and tried HIM in a way that lightning should have struck I head. I fought and denied JAH...I said HE was a liar....and requested proof for HIS existance.Well I can tell Th .....I did get that proof in a way that I was not able to even speak for 3 days.
HE made I read the story of Noah and his covenant through the rainbow
...and as would doubt even that, HE sent 4 ( !! ) rainbows right over I ...one north , one south , one east , one west......right in the middle of the African desert.
I still didn`t believe....and thought it to be a halluzination...until other people told I that they wittnessed this event.
Now nobody should expect miracles like this....but be sure to get Th `I proof and answer just the same.Believe I...JAH will never forsake Man....only Man will forsake JAH.
JAH Blessings
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2004 9:42:45 PM

Greetings,

Benjahmin, the I said,

--------------------------
The more important thing though is, that the Bible will tell Th `I that JAH loves a doubting heart most.
--------------------------

I don't remember anywhere in the bible that speaks this, I know many parts that show the opposite. The bible does speak about those that go by their own misunderstanding, and these people are too sure of themselves, as the I was saying. But it is because their faith was in the wrong place, their faith was in their misunderstanding, rather than with Jah.

Jah wants I and I to always increase I and I faith, and he does not want a wavering mind. But while we are still alive, Jah always gives I and I the opportunity to turn to HIM, and increase I and I faith. So when we fall, and come into doubt, I and I will know that Jah will always accept I and I.

The more faith I and I gain, the more mightiness I and I will see.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I