Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=71

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/9/2005 12:50:03 PM

"Egyptians on Jews, Romans on Christians, Christians on Muslims, English on Irish, Indonesians on Timorese, Hutu on Tutsi, Sunni on Shiite ---all through time."
"ALSO, are any of these things you mentioned 400 PLUS YEARS OF OPPRESSION?"

Actually sistren some of these battles are anchient.
Christians on Muslims is an epic battle
Sunni on Shiite I can't say for sure but both have been around a very long time
English on Irish has also been going on some hundreds of years, in fact this particular battle is one of the reasons the British came to Africa for slaves.
As for Egyptian on Jew, well that's actually Musilm and Jew which is another epic battle. Now Kemetans and Hyksos that did happen, but both parties were equally guilty so it doesn't really need to be mentioned.
I don't know enough about the others mentioned to comment.

I, as a Black woman, apreciate your enthusiasm but I think you anger level is a little over elevated. There's no need to insult the bredren for ignorance. Each one teach one sistren. You are a powerfull ali, give thanks for that!

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/9/2005 12:53:07 PM

Praise InI Own Majesties King Alpha / Queen Omega

Please forgive I empress for mistaking the I for a bredren, no direspect.

you say "you may have to go through a BIT OF FIYAH... but is that SO MUCH to ask?"

No, it is not, Iman accept this burden. It would be nice to hear acknowledgement of the FACT that under the skin we are all the same and that there is evil in individuals of all races and there are righteous ones of all races.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/9/2005 12:58:03 PM

It would be nice to hear acknowledgement of the FACT that under the skin we are all the same and that there is evil in individuals of all races and there are righteous ones of all races.

All human beings are basically the same under the skin.
Evil has no color
Righteousness is universal

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 1:14:50 PM

Bless,

"Please forgive I empress for mistaking the I for a bredren, no direspect."

No Forgiveness necessary.. I was not offended - just clarifying. Give thanks still.

"It would be nice to hear acknowledgement of the FACT that under the skin we are all the same and that there is evil in individuals of all races and there are righteous ones of all races".

Yes Dread Lion, I hear you. True enough statement.

I apologies if I came across too angry or as if I felt the I was ignorant.. That was never I intent - and I surely dont think that. At times I come across with too much FIYAH and on the net is different than reasoning in person... So again, no I mean no disraspect.

Give thanks for the MANY reasonings Empress Nzingha - I'll try keep I anger less elevated - cuz I truly mean no disraspect. I just see certain things over and over and it does raise I anger level.. which I real eyes is not beneficial when reasoning.

MAY I-VERY I HAVE A BLESS-ED SABBATH!

ISES IVERMORE TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH!

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/9/2005 1:21:13 PM

BLESSED LOVE I SISTREN

Give thanks for the upful words, they give I strength and bring I joy.

"Ihold how good and pleasant it is for brethren and sistren to dwell together in Inity." PSALM 133

:)

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 1:49:26 PM

Hail Haile selassie the first Jah Rastafari

Personal I do not know why ones would come into this tradition not overstanding the mystical and physical revelations and importance of black supremacy. If you don't feel this overstanding of black supremacy then maybe ones shouldn't be writing books about mystical experinces. Or ones shouldn't be hailing a black King as their God who sayed " Our liberty is meaningless unless ALL AFRICANS are free". Isn't this the glorious black supremacy that many whites do not overstand? Rastafari also said " It would be betrayal were we to pay only lipservice to the cause of their liberation and fail to back our words with action" Isn't this black supremacy. What about the speech where he says" As we renew our vows that all Africa shall be free". Have you renewd your vows? Or are you still stuck on what should be done about a nazarite vow?
Maybe thsi Black supremacy of NYAHBINGHI is not for you. Tha majority of ones reasoning on here about black supremacy are white. Isn't that strange?
Take head to this Black King from a balck land

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/9/2005 1:56:24 PM

See, we can get along.
Sing wit me now
We'll be foreva Lovin JAH!

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/9/2005 2:05:27 PM

Hail Selassie I.

Bredren, I do accept Black Supremacy and have never said that I do not. I do point out that this is not the same thing as base racism. And I reason that judging one's worthiness as a Rastaman based on appearance can let in evil and can keep out ones who may be worthy.

"In the Mystic Traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of spirit. Whatever religion they may profess, they are spiritual kinsman. While different religions in their historic forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have have already stood for the fellowship of humanity... Noone should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."
-- Emperor Haile Selassie I King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/9/2005 2:08:01 PM

Greetings in the name of Haile Sellassie I the FIRST and Empress Menen Omega

"It would be nice to hear acknowledgement of the FACT that under the skin we are all the same and that there is evil in individuals of all races and there are righteous ones of all races."

Dreadlion, this is what I am sensing that the I is not overstanding, InI DO see and know this. It is not a matter of not knowing that to be true. (InI have all read the War speech and know it well). What the I really must overstand is that the message InI are coming with regarding whiteness is not a RACIST message. It's a social REALITY. I have white skin.. and I also know how the "California Rases" stay. I am familiar with the type of stance you are taking in this reasoning; as it is difficult to ACTUALLY humble to the reality of white privelege and the reality of black downpression, and the reality of the blackness of this Rastafari Tradition, for a white person. This is why I say Rastafari is not for everyone, because if you don't know the blackness, if you don't feel and humble to the blackness, you will never overstand Rastafari truly... and more specifically, Nyahbinghi. There will be no peace until there is equal rights and justice. InI cannot look over this very crucial message, there will be no peace until there is justice. So while many white Rasta would like to skip the justice part of correcting this virus which the white man has created, peace and love will continue to be their point of ignorance. And the ignorance of those whom are holding a facade of being a warrior for the struggle, are actually an impediment. I pray that the I overstands that I am trying to show the I something rather than read these words with a feeling of defense.

The I seems to read plenty of His Majesty's words and documents, so I trust the I has read His Majesty's very integral message that none will be free until all Africans are free. This must be taken very seriously and INI must know WHAT InI are standing for, or else InI will fall for anything. So rather than feeling so defensive in the cause of the white Rasta, why not humble to the injustices the white race has caused and stand for the redemption of AFRICANS? - As His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie I the First has shown all whom have ears to hear: NONE SHALL BE FREE UNTIL ALL AFRICANS ARE FREE.

When InI look around and see a liquor store on every corner in the black neighborhoods.. when InI see that it is still white men whom are owning everything black youths are interested in.. that black children are continually being told that they don't have a chance and that the options for them are athletics and music if they want to make it in this world.. when white police are still constantly brutalizing black men wombmen and children everyday.. when InI read the news about what the white world is still doing to the countries of Africa... How can InI NOT be vexed? How can INI keep InI mouths shut?
Thus, naturally, ones whom are defending whiteness, or rather ignoring the cause of the downpressed in defense of their self, must be questioned and cannot be trusted.

Sistah Jahseekah,
The I is not coming off angry, the I is burning the cleansing fyah and holding militancy... Rastafari. Perfect love sistren.

May the words of I mouth and the meditation of I heart be acceptable in thy Sight Qedemawi Haile Sellassie I.

Let the hungry be fed, the naked clothed, the sick nourished, the aged protected and the infants cared for.

Ises
sis Kaley

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/9/2005 2:13:32 PM

Every Rasta, each and every one, should judge others by the light in their eyes and the joy in their heart. If you trod the right road you should feel evil comming a mile away and welcome holy spirit as you welcome the sun. If the Idren base ANYTHING on color, the color of anything then the Idren are allowing evil to penetrate them heart. The only color that should ever concern you is the bright green buds and the little orange hairs.
If your skin is white, get up in the morning and say praise The Most High my insides are still inside this morning!
If your skin is black, get up in the morning and say praise The Most High my insides are still inside this morning!
If your skin is (insert your hue here), get up in the morning and say praise The Most High my insides are still inside this morning!
And once you've done that, the next thing to do is thank The Most High for loving you one more day!
JAH! RastafarI!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I