Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=21

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/6/2005 11:30:54 PM

You know im feeling really good right about now, and you know im sorry for any and everything. My bad. Cause im straight. Making somethin outa nothin we cool, im about to chill for the night but yeah im not trying to force to think what I think, I just please read the speeches of Haile Selassie I and think hard about them. Much to everyone I am enjoying this reasoning, I love it when they seem to gain a great intensity, like we are all face to face throwing down what we have to offer to a subject.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 12/6/2005 11:44:06 PM

I don't overstand what the confusion is all about. I am hearing now that H.I.M Haile Selassie is'brown', 'neutral'. I am hearing his speech appealing for equal rights and justice spoken in the context of discrimination and segregation against black people now being used to negate the concept of black. I can't say I'm surprised...we see this all the time. I also hear some people talk about brother Bob and say it's all bout one love but use that to negate the concept of black. Now they want to neutralize H.I.M. All I can say is bredren and sistren know yourself and know what is right. I n I know their ways by the fruits they produce. I n I is not here to be politically correct or politrickally correct to be more accurate. U can keep the neutral and the brown. I n I keep black. What's interesting those that sow violence and downpression try to turn the accusing finger on whom they brutalize and downpress. So now I guess because I n I say H.I.M is black, I am being racist according to your book huh? The label can't stick and won't stick because guess whah... if u says so a lie u a deal with. The concept of black supremacy has been more than adequately explained in this forum already. Let those that have ears to hear, let them hear. Those that have eyes to see, let them see. Guaranteed many have ears to hear and won't hear and many have eyes to see but won't sight.

Bless all
Selassie, Africa foriver and ivermore

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/7/2005 8:11:59 AM

ISES IVERMORE TO THE HOLA ONE OF IRATION
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI

Bless-ed Love

I quote from above:

"What's interesting those that sow violence and downpression try to turn the accusing finger on whom they brutalize and downpress."

YES YES YES!!! And hasn't this been the strategy from time?!

This is pure folly... In I years, I have seen nuff madness BUT to actually say that I Hola King Haile Selassie is not Black... JAH that is SUCH MADNESS!!! MORE FIYAH!

THIS is one of the MANY reasons why SO MANY Idren STAND FIRM that white people cannot be RasTa. At the very least most can NEVER overstand the fullness...

TRUTH is TRUTH... And unfortunately, MANY if not MOST white people can't handle the truth.

How DISRASpectful it is to CLAIM to be one FIGHTING against the wicked SHITstem and yet PERPETUATING the same wicked mentality.

If I (as a white sistren) am able to sight truth and not be offended then others also CAN do so... They just choose not to. Once again, the white man is taking something AFRIKAN and TWISTING it up to suit their needs... TRUE as someone stated earlier... soon enough the King will most likely be pictured as blond with blue eyes (as they did with Y'shua)... Dont ya'll see that you are perpetuating the same madness???

MORE FIYAH!

FORIVAH GIVING THANKS AND ISES TO I BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
IVERLIVING IVERFAITHFUL IVERSURE
SELAH!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/7/2005 8:54:46 AM

Well did you know Africa was dominate before the slave trade. You cant act like Africa has always been stolen from, theirs alot of history before that. I like to stick to the conclusion that all life started in Africa. Please tell me how you feel about this.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/7/2005 9:15:13 AM

Ises Ivermore!

On this forum, I can't tell if this question was I-rected at I or another - but I will answer anyhow...

OF COURSE, AFRIKA is the ORIGIN of ALL !

I quote:
"You cant act like Africa has always been stolen from"

Incient Afrikans are the CREATORS of WRITING, MATHMATICS, SCIENCE, ASTRONOMY, - AGAIN ORIGIN OF ALL CREATION.

Even in the question the I stated:

"Well did you know Africa was dominate before the slave trade. .... theirs alot of history before that."

ALL of these Incient I-cepts were taken... and are taught NOW that white is the origin of said I-cepts. IS THAT NOT being STOLEN from?

YES.... AFRIKA was a PEACEFULL place ... and if one checks into I-NCIENT carvings ALL OVER JAH BEAUTIFUL EARTH, one can sight how AFRIKANS were Iverywhere and were TRADING and TEACHING and SHARING their vast knowledge

In I opinion, white is a mutation of Black. AS has been stated time and again.. white CANNOT make Black but BLACK can make white... simple. I dont overs why so many fight it down.

I am not sure what the I's question is... but these are I reasonings on what the I stated.

ISES ITINUALLY TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

SELAH AND SELAH!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/7/2005 10:30:36 AM

Bredren Ras Elijah,
Whether you realize it or not you are making the best argument for Black Supremacy I have heard in a while. If you open your eyes and humble yourself you can see that you are not dominate in the forum. No matter what foolishness you choose to believe you cannot change Rastafari. You cannot lighten the movement, and if you were truly seeking to be a Rasta you would know that far too many of your words are blastphemous.
And you have, for whatever reason, still not answered my questions. But as you have shown your ignorance and opressive mentality in a variety of ways during this discussion I suppose I can't get blood from a stone.

BOB MARLEY ÑWAR

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
And another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned -
Everywhere is war -
Me say war.

That until there no longer
First class and second-class citizens of any nation
Until the color of a manÕs skin
Is of no more significance than the color of his eyes -
Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all,
Without regard to race -
Dis a war.

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
World citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained -
Now everywhere is war - war.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
That hold our brothers in Angola,
In Mozambique,
South Africa
Sub-human bondage
Have been toppled,
Utterly destroyed -
Well, everywhere is war -
Me say war.

War in the east,
War in the west,
War up north,
War down south -
War - war -
Rumors of war.
And until that day,
The African continent
Will not know peace,
We Africans will fight - we find it necessary -
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory

Of good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!

Anyone who does not see this as a cry for the upliftment and freedom of the Black diaspora, is searching for what is not there.

And bredren as to your statment
"BLACK, because it describes a color not a people"
How do you explain Kemet meaning land of the Blacks?
And the simple fact that you have the audacity to tell I, a Black Rasta woman, that African and Black are diffrent and not the same is racism. And to tell me that I don't know what racism looks like, is racist no matter what you think. And more importantly who are you to tell me that Black does not describe a people? What credetials do you hold to allow you to feel comfortable making this statment? We already know you are not Black which means, trust me on this one, you have absolutly no right to decide what my people and I call ourselves. I am not trying to insult you bredren, I am trying to educate you. I do diversity work, professionally.
And I have also noticed that you have taken it upon yourself to decide that I am under educated because you have the wrong concept. And bredren you do have the wrong concept, I suggest you find an elder and reason with him. If you have a need to reject Black people, then you need to find a new identity because you CANNOT be a Rasta if you cannot accept the phrase, concept or reality of Black people. You are not qualified to take our identity from us, again. We were Black before we became niggers. In fact we were Black before white people, brown people, yellow people, red people and all variations thereof existed. Black is the absence of color, we are not colored people, we are original people. Just because my ancestors we raped and enslaved doesn't change my Blackness. And your ignorance doesn't either. I overstand that you are searching for deeper meaning and needing to fit in/belong but taking what belongs to Black people is not the way. In fact we have always been far too willing to allow you to join us. I say far too willing because of the phenomenon which you are blatently and proudly displaying, which is the theivery of our culture and history. The words African and Black are interchangeable, they refer to the same people. All the Black people you know are decedants of Africa, some are just a little further removed. I can tell that your research is incomplete because of this statment
"Well did you know Africa was dominate before the slave trade. You cant act like Africa has always been stolen from, theirs alot of history before that. I like to stick to the conclusion that all life started in Africa."
Get Diop's "The African Origin of Civilization"il -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!

Anyone who does not see this as a cry for the upliftment and freedom of the Black diaspora, is searching for what is not there.

And bredren as to your statment
"BLACK, because it describes a color not a people"
How do you explain Kemet meaning land of the Blacks?
And the simple fact that you have the audacity to tell I, a Black Rasta woman, that African and Black are diffrent and not the same is racism. And to tell me that I don't know what racism looks like, is racist no matter what you think. And more importantly who are you to tell me that Black does not describe a people? What credetials do you hold to allow you to feel comfortable making this statment? We already know you are not Black which means, trust me on this one, you have absolutly no right to decide what my people and I call ourselves. I am not trying to insult you bredren, I am trying to educate you. I do diversity work, professionally.
And I have also noticed that you have taken it upon yourself to decide that I am under educated because you have the wrong concept. And bredren you do have the wrong concept, I suggest you find an elder and reason with him. If you have a need to reject Black people, then you need to find a new identity because you CANNOT be a Rasta if you cannot accept the phrase, concept or reality of Black people. You are not qualified to take our identity from us, again. We were Black before we became niggers. In fact we were Black before white people, brown people, yellow people, red people and all variations thereof existed. Black is the absence of color, we are not colored people, we are original people. Just because my ancestors we raped and enslaved doesn't change my Blackness. And your ignorance doesn't either. I overstand that you are searching for deeper meaning and needing to fit in/belong but taking what belongs to Black people is not the way. In fact we have always been far too willing to allow you to join us. I say far too willing because of the phenomenon which you are blatently and proudly displaying, which is the theivery of our culture and history. The words African and Black are interchangeable, they refer to the same people. All the Black people you know are decedants of Africa, some are just a little further removed. I can tell that your research is incomplete because of this statment
"Well did you know Africa was dominate before the slave trade. You cant act like Africa has always been stolen from, theirs alot of history before that. I like to stick to the conclusion that all life started in Africa."
Get Diop's "The African Origin of Civilization"

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/7/2005 10:48:39 AM

DIOP's book is essential for all peoples......Check it out at the library if one cannot afford the $18USD. READ DIOP...It is one of the few books written on African I-story by an African.....

KNOW YOURSELF......Then there is no need to defend oneself.....

The truth is an offense but not a sin.....humble up idren to be offended and know truth......

I's-up......not we'sdum

Blessed love
rasta far i
haile i selassie i

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/7/2005 11:20:41 AM

I swear that people need to read and learn. Im going to sound "mean or arrogant" here but o well.

WTF are you talking about? YOUR MAKING SHIT UP OUT OF MY WORDS! IM NOT TRYIN TO BE DOMINATE! You know this is the reason I dont post all the time on here no more. When I first jopined this forum people was learning and overstand, not attacking and being aggressive. I was even in a good mood last night and apologized and you continue, AND THAT SONG WAR? By Bob Marley NO by HAILE SELASSIE I! Im not tryin to change RastafarI im following Haile Selassie I's WORDS! And you want to talk down to me I?

AFRICAN and BLACK are different, I know people like I said who are BLACK and dont come from AFRICA in less you acept that creation start in AFRICA and if you accpt that why you tell I white man not AFRICAN! Im done with this bullshit conversation. I will get back to you at another time..... I need time to think..

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/7/2005 1:13:54 PM

I swear that people need to read and learn. Im going to sound "mean or arrogant" here but o well.

WTF are you talking about? YOUR MAKING SHIT UP OUT OF MY WORDS! IM NOT TRYIN TO BE DOMINATE! You know this is the reason I dont post all the time on here no more. When I first jopined this forum people was learning and overstand, not attacking and being aggressive. I was even in a good mood last night and apologized and you continue, AND THAT SONG WAR? By Bob Marley NO by HAILE SELASSIE I! Im not tryin to change RastafarI im following Haile Selassie I's WORDS! And you want to talk down to me I?

AFRICAN and BLACK are different, I know people like I said who are BLACK and dont come from AFRICA in less you acept that creation start in AFRICA and if you accpt that why you tell I white man not AFRICAN! Im done with this bullshit conversation. I will get back to you at another time..... I need time to think..

I really just wanted you to re-read you own message.
I hope you can see the hypocracy of it.
I have continued to state that I am only trying to educate you, you have continually refused to concider the possibility. And now you have fairly blatently stated that I should shut up because you say so, even though most of the posts on this forum agree with my reasoning. You continue to attack my truth rather than bring reasoning that discredits it or for that matter that proves your own point. You continue to take a defensive stance even though I have continually stated that I am not attacking you. How can you claim to have a belief that is firm and true if an opossing point of view takes you off your square. I have backed my points with solid reasoning, you asked for literature and I have suggested text for the Idren to read.

You still have no answer for why you have the need to seperate Africa from the word Black. You continue to ignore the origins of the movement you claim to trod. And now you have disrespected yourself by resorting to: " Im going to sound "mean or arrogant" here but o well." which is backwards to the Rastafarian way.

Is it that you cannot accept the teachings of second generation Rasta, the teachings of "a Black", or the teachings of a woman? I am honestly asking you to explain why you insist on this perspective. I'm not trying to belittle you bredren, I'm trying to understand you.

You must understand that a Rasta never finishes his trod. There is no shame in being misinformed but there is evil in refusing to listen to reason. I read new information every day, even if I don't agree I find information useful. I re-read the same Bible passages over and over. I read the Holy books of other faiths whenever possible. I trod everyday because that is the Rastafari way. Bredren, humility is neccessary for progress and progress is forIver.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/7/2005 2:47:40 PM

Your not reasoning, your telling me im wrong and your right. Not reasoning.

Im straight tho go head and think what ya think.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I