Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=91

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 12:57:55 PM

a good friend of i says, is blackcat still badluck? is blackmarket still bad, is blackmagic evil? etc. but is this man telling a little whitelie?

you see black people still in this condition slaving in the ghetto and before we take in a huge white population in this trad which is fine, but we first need a huge population of africans who are still in hard ghetto conditions which they where placed in. It's them we need to call. Don't tell i well it's there fault they live there and don't comeout. only rastafari can save them. all those other religionist fantasys like baptist only keep them praying that when they die things will be better. but no ! they must know that there life right now right here must be better. right now! all black people and brown people, hispanuc people too. call them!

selassie i

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/10/2005 1:59:40 PM

I use the title for many reasons ,but to say one can not be a binghi Idren and not yant black supremacy is folly.We are still using the english langauge and part of word , sound , powah, is knowing the root meaning, origin ,ect. of words is a key to wisdom. Black powah?yes, Black redemption? yes, Black ipremacy?no. I ask the I this ,When Ras Boanerges burned out the word Jah because it wasnt in theres no J in hebrew was he not binghi for that? No, As such , I can burn nout the term supreme because of knowing the meaning of the word

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/10/2005 2:01:30 PM

its a babywrong english word , so I use their dictionary to find the meaning

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/10/2005 3:30:25 PM

"a good friend of i says, is blackcat still badluck? is blackmarket still bad, is blackmagic evil? etc. but is this man telling a little whitelie?"

Blessed Love

This one reminds me very much about Benjahmin Zephaniah's "white comedy"(?) poem. The denouncah of language racism!

Didn't want to disturb the Is reasoning. gwaan

Selah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 10:54:51 PM

micheal
you say you don't like the word supreme. so i and i say impreme and still you don't overs the fullness. and you use the ancients name in vein. if that was so you quote and say many names but still refuse the word supreme. funny you never call your black king supreme? black supreme? black supremacy? what do you fear? a black planet? this is not about white or black coming to binghie. it is about black supremacy, you must not like the sound one black love either. you speak of the incient like you know him. do you know the deep reason why him stop use jah? you still think it a hebreww thing? check deeper because you quote the bone like you know him. have you know what selassie i request to call him? no because you fear. come down from cali mountain and visit. this is guidance and still you refuse it. you say you binghie but still you dont like supreme. cause you still stuck with white supremacy dictionary. i learn babylon is wicked from my idren, my experinces and my bible. not babycon dick-tionary fire bunr. come to binghie izes and see yourself and cleanse yourself. come

selassie i

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/11/2005 9:19:33 AM

greetings in HIM Most Hola Name Emperor Haile Selassie I.....life without end....omnipotent one

Binghi Chant # 78

400 MILLION BLACKMAN

400 million Blackman wake up from your spell
See your programme stand before you like a mighty swell
Get your backbone to your brother neath the Red, Gold and Green
Ithiopia calls InI home

400 million Blackman stand up to your call
For a house divided gainst itself
Must surely fall
But inited InI righted neath the Red, Gold and Green
Ithiopia calls InI home

Be not quick to take a title from another race
They are only camouflaging you before your face
Take your title from your Brother neath the Red, Gold and Green
Ithiopia calls InI home

Bless-ed love
KEEP THE FIRES BURNING TIL All IS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH !!!!!
Selassie I
each and every time
Sis Irijah

Messenger: soul-jah Sent: 12/11/2005 10:21:45 AM

GREETINGS

Some blessed Reasoning up in here
If I Iriginal post leads to just one Bredren to overstand Black supremacy to the fullness I iriginal post is justified and InI objective Achieved I give thanks to all of i bredren and sistren who stand strong in their reosoning and reason with love and true overstanding
KEEP THAT FYAH BURNING SUPREME

ONE SUPREME LOVE

Soul Jah

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/11/2005 1:24:16 PM

is black supreme a REACTIONARY word? I say yes and thats why I bun it .Its original form is WHITE supremacy. There were no blacks yanting the term before the whites did it. Thats why I bun it , it is a babywrong word , created by them for them . INI have no use for it.To awnserRas truth . I love the term 1 black love,as black love is worderful. Still supreme is "better than" You are not better than me.period. Also putting an I in place of the s dont change the meaning, do I know Bro Boanerges? I never met him but hail him as higher than emmanuel and the true founder of Fari as iNi KNOW IT.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:02:01 PM

YOU STILL FIGHT AGAINST BLACK SUPREMACY AND CALL YOURSELF BINGHI. AND YOU CALL BONGO IKEL WHITE. THAT MAN THERE IS INTERACIAL. HE IS AFRICAN. YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR THAT SOLDIER. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NO WHITES IN BINGHIE. I STAND FOR BLACK. YOU STAND FOR WHAT? YOU ARE HAVING A BINGHIE WITH NO ELDER THERE TO TEACH YOU BLACK ISES. DO YOU CHANT 400 YEARS? WHAT 400 YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH. YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THEM CALI MEN WHO HAVE WHOLE HEAP OF GANJA MONEY AND NEVER COME OFF MOUNTAIN AND NEVER TRAVEL TO AFRICA. OH DON'T TELL I YOU LEAVE REPATRIATION OUT OF BINGHIE AS WELL. WHAT NEW FORM OF BINGHIE YOU HAVING UP THERE?
YOUR ANCESTORS ENSLAVE WE. STOP BE SO SLAVEMASTER-ISH AND FIGHT SUPREMACY. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF IT. WHY DO YOU THINK RASTA CAME TO BE? DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU WHY RASTA STARTED BLACK? AND STILL NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST MARCUS. MARCUS DISAGREED WITH SELASSIE AT FIRST. BUT I GUESS YOU NEVER SEE THE VIDEO WHERE SELASSIE PUT FLOWERS ON MARCUS MEMORIAL TO SHOW BLACK LOVE. I GUESS YOU THINK SELASSIE NEVER KNEW MARCUS WAS A BLACK SUPREMIST TOO. WHAT DOES RASTAFARI ASK OF YOU? DO YOU KNOW? COME TO BINGHIE MICHEAL. COME NOW BEFORE NEW YEAR 2000 IN ETHIOPIA. COME AND SEE WHY YOU ARE A RASTA.

SELASSIE GOD

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 7:16:29 PM

ITHIOPIANS LIFT UP THEIR HANDS UNTO JAH

I regret I must restate Iself, you and I have some serious differences regarding showing Love and Humility to Ones who clearly seek Truth and Overstanding.
You can't instruct and provoke at the same time.
Many Rastas of all colors reject Marcus with considered reasoning behind their choice.
After the Italians were rousted out of InI Hola Land, His Majesty told the people not to harm the Italians who remained in their midst, but rather to avoid sinking to their level and rather show Love and Forebearance and allow the enemy to go his way. THAT IS BLACK LOVE and some true white Rasta should perhaps be shown even more Love and Forebearance because we personally have not perpetrated the hideous acts of our forefathers but rather repent and bow down to a Black King and call HIM God.
But you want us to do it YOUR way, what's that? InI serve JAH.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I