Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1039&start_row=41

False Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/30/2019 3:08:47 PM

Holy Moses I

Isis I Ras B wheva yuh de ya tan firm n talowa from InI nuh frolic ina Babylon

This thread give I much joke in rememberence.

Haile

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 3:01:18 AM

This website has opened up my eyes to Rastas at all different stages of their trods thru Babylon. Some of the divisive, racist, negative things written here by people purporting to be RastafarI have really caused me to recoil, but I&i realIze that it is not my place to judge another man or woman as to whether or not they are "True Rastas". I&i understand very clearly from my I own mistakes and misconceptions over the years, that this long trod is a learning experience & a person who gets it wrong isn't some evil being by nature -- just another misguided YouMan. So I&i give thanx for the tolerance & patience brought me by reading here the musings of other Rastas at vastly different stages of their trods to Zion.

In time, all shall be revealed to real-eyes.
AND THE HIGHEST H.I.M.SELF ESTABLISH THE EARTH

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/31/2019 7:02:16 AM

That's really true Nesta. Whatever actions of another one might look on with confusion or disdain, we have all probably done before ourselves, at a different point in our trod. If not in this lifetime then maybe in a different one.
"It's never too late to change." A quote I read on a tshirt of a young womban in Addis Ababa.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 7:09:47 AM

I'd like to have that t-shirt, JAH Child. Where i live here in Asia, many (including I) sport t-shirts which simply state: "Never Give Up".

Messenger: Empress lioness Sent: 2/22/2019 1:21:06 PM

Dem vampire come in many ways...
Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2019 4:13:26 AM

Woah, stick a pin...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2019 4:13:56 AM

Who said we all have the same trod?

Fathers house...many mansions etc

Someone within the framework of Rastafari with a different ideology and livity to yours is not necessarily "wrong" or at a different or lesser stage of their trod much less misguided. This is way too basic a construction.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/23/2019 5:10:10 AM

I didn't see where anyone said "we all have the same trod".

I mentioned that when it comes to our individual trods a person "gets it wrong" sometimes -- which is simply an acknowledgement of our imperfect human nature and the fact that we all make mistakes in our trods, stumble at times, get up and seek to put ourselves back onto a Righteous path. That's not a criticism, but more along the lines of "we're all human so we all make mistakes". The trod through life -- whether one is a Rasta or not -- is a continuing process of self-realization and discovery.

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 3/3/2019 1:43:08 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2019 6:12:52 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I