Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6299&start_row=41

Vitamin b12.....do you have to eat flesh at time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/20/2015 3:52:23 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/29/2015 9:15:00 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

John IF gods will is that everyone will have food to eat why are they so many of InI people starving and hungry with nothing more than Fukkery religion in they life?

Better yet, why does the Bible say God instructed the Israelites to eat their own CHILDREN when they were hungry. Not better them jus stop deal with this foolish God than eat they babies!? SmH I give u every herb baring seed..... Skip some chapters.... Now it's eat ur babies when u hungry. A madness

I see that this is off topic but I want to respond to the I question the I had for John, Jah didn't endorse these people eating their children, they were brought under a curse by their OWN sins. Worshiping idols, sacrificing their own children to pagan gods.
The curse come down & made famine in the land. Out of desperation they ate their children.
& Iyah I'm not sure if you just tried to call God of the ible foolish, but if so, that makes you a fool.
Look at what Selassie say about Christ, and the ible, then get back to me.
Jah love.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/22/2015 12:17:21 PM

By the way, i don't see how taking supplement tablets can be regarded as purely natural or ital. But this is only my perspective. Vegetarian for me.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/23/2015 2:28:27 AM

No one said taking supplements is ital.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/23/2015 3:26:22 AM

Yes, but some are recommending supplement tablets or even take injections. If you have to do that, don't even be vegan I say. The point is to keep it natural.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/23/2015 3:13:29 PM

Yu seh yu vegetarian, I seh I'm vegan. Now de problem dat I experience as Ital man are not of your concern. I & I concern here is B12 deficiency amongst I & I ital people. So now to answer de question of de topic I seh yu do not have to eat flesh if yu Italist. Now de quetions is where can yu get B12 as an italist becos ital man is vegan man then we ended up conmin with de sugestions dat de only reliable non animal product source of B1r2 are de supplements and de fortified foods.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/23/2015 4:13:06 PM

Yes, no disrespect my brother. All i'm asking is whether supplements are considered Ital. Are supplements and injections compatible with Ital? Also, some say you don't need it at all. (Check out Macka B)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/23/2015 7:43:56 PM

People that say you don't need it at all are mistaken. It takes a fairly long time to become deficient, but can cause serious problems if it does.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/23/2015 10:06:29 PM

If someone is strictly ital and has a deficiency,they may have no other choice but to take supplements to prevent damage to their health.

So there is no need for such worthless questions to try and discredit their ital livity or to say they shouldnt even bother where they do have a choice.

Be reasonable.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/23/2015 10:24:52 PM

Jah seeker. I realy can't overs what yu realy want to prove. I told yu supplements are not ital, but now yu ask de same question again. why? De issue of B12 is a serious issue amongst I & I who embrace ital livity. Now de problem with yu is dat yu not even an italist so yu realy don't seem to know why I & I are resoning about dis B12. I man have personaly experienced some B12 deficiency syndrome something which yu did not experience. I had to rely on supplements to solve de problem.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/24/2015 4:12:13 AM

I'm saying if it affects your health then you shouldn't do it, seen? Supplements are artificial, artificial is not ital. Rather eat an egg from time to time. Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I