Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6299&start_row=11

Vitamin b12.....do you have to eat flesh at time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/28/2015 6:11:52 AM

Blessed to all,

Yes I , there is a plant from Japan called "ashitaba" and provides vitamin b12,

As far as I know , there are kind of good bacteria's in our intestines that naturally produces vitB12, but due to d high protein diet which is considered "normal" in dis iwa ,is d cause for dem bacteria's to die ,(sorry forgot d name of it)

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/28/2015 9:24:25 AM

Comes back to the complete vs incomplete (meat vs plant based) debate.

Many studies would suggest that soy (maybe few others too) is the only plant wich has all the amino acids necessary for the body to properly absorb protein.Yet some suggest its a lie of the meat industry and most plants that contain protein will have the same effect.

I believe the same goes for B12.There are many people who are strictly ital wich means fully natural from the earth only and no supplements,who have no signs of deficiency.

However if ones personally notice a deficiency then of course its better to choose supplements than meat.

Peace.

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/28/2015 10:26:11 AM

Thanks Duru! Never heard of ashitaba. Will go into that, great.

Brother Black Heart,
how the I realized B12 deficiency? Through testing or certain symptoms?
How the I uses the goat dropings?

Moringa oleifera provides all of the essential amino acids plus some of the others.
Moringa Amino Acids

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 12:24:34 PM

why are ones leaving out fresh marijuana seeds? They contain more proteins (or amino them) than any animal meat. They contain more nutrients than any food on this earth. A man can live on nothing but mari-juhana (mary-john) seeds and water all his life. Mahatma Gandhi did so for a time. Anyway I dont see why the i them reject meat. After all jah says we should eat it. In traditional Ethiopia (israel culture) it is tradition and custom for princes and sons of nobles and warriors in their late teens and youth to be trained in hunting in the wild; so Tafari ate bush-meat as a youth.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 12:34:31 PM

If you read the book of prophet Ezekiel, you will see that in the future glorious kingdom of Israel Jerusalem, burnt offerings of cattle will be offered to Jah in de temple, after it has been rebuilt and according to prophet Zechariah, Haile Selassie I (God) will be king and Holy Emmanuel I (Jesus Christ) high priest on His throne. Until heaven and earth dissapear and a new heaven and earth is created, meat will be eaten in Jah kingdom.

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/28/2015 1:00:39 PM

You are right about the hemp seeds.
Propagating the divinity of Emmanuel Charles Edwards first and the consumption of meat later does not make any sense.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 2:52:45 PM

why so, PurpleBlue?

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/28/2015 2:59:40 PM

Because Bobo is strictly ital.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 3:04:12 PM

I know, Lord, do you know why? Does Emmanuel say anything about it?

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 3:19:31 PM

Spirit tells me that in babylon most animals are cross-breed (Leviticus c19:v19:cross-breeding is abomination to Jah)and also, all meat is contaminated with chemical medicines and vaccines and artificial animal feed and blood is not drained out of the meat when the animals are slaughtered.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I