Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6015&start_row=21

Liars accusing Liars

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/12/2015 8:44:06 PM

It seems as though Ark I maintains the position of Alex Jones and infowars.com having an overall intention of lust via falsity and evil. Giving just enough truth in order to further confuse listeners. The I is entitled to his opinion.

Ark I: The way that I observe Alex Jones is that he exists in a mind-set of the 'True American Spirit' as described by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. He wants to uphold and further expand upon the freedoms described within the aforementioned documents. He can see who the major players in the babylon machine are. He tries to comprehend how this evil system[the anti-christ] has historically worked at conquering nations and reports on its movements of today. Alex especially focuses his reports on the people advancing the NWO global governance. He works to expose the corrupt 'leaders'. Haile Selassie does not rule in the evil way that infowars attempts to expose, for this reason H.I.M. is not at the forefront of Alex's reports. The call-in line is tough to get through but I have intentions of directly asking Alex what he knows and how he feels about Haile Selassie.

I recognize that the western perspective of freedom[even fully-realized] falls short to H.I.M. rule of natural law. By Alex Jones seemingly ignoring H.I.M and upholding even an improved American Ideal; He is not following the most high and correct route. I agree with Ark I if this is the perspective the I is coming from. However; what I do not agree with is saying that Alex's intention of exposing 'forbidden' documentation and information concerning the evil globalist is rooted in deception and evil.

Just as The I does not 100% disagree; I do not 100% agree with Alex.

I give thanks for the reasonings

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 12:23:39 AM

Liars concerning liars, u seem to be calling yourself a liar.
None of the characters posed on this website could be found on the planet.

Your words promote godlessness, pagan-worries, your issues are tinged with godlessness, doubts that arise from imperfections in faith, like zits on the face.

No one cares about shots, of the charlatan charlatan character ' Alex Jones ' , none of that really exists.

The notions of modern medicine are all godless, full of doubt, as if they have faith in the imperfection, and they don't feel like the protection of faith in Jah is enough, as if they aren't already protected by Jah [ if they just get it done when it needs to get done ].
A child's medicine-shot proves that the child can't choose what they eat at night, they can't say no to the burgers or hotdogs, which are tickets to measles and mumps.

Thanks for your time, we can all remember that there are no worries in the faith of Jah. Praise and thank Jah!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/22/2015 5:09:49 AM

Burgers and hotdogs cause measles and mumps?

Its that kind of remark why Liars are accusing Liars

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 11:15:40 AM

THE WORLD IS TOTALLY ASKEW FROM ALL THE SINNERS THAT INHABIT THE EARTH. THE ACTUAL EARTH, THE GROUND, IS MADE OF DEATH AND SHIT, DEAD PLANTS AND SHIT FROM THE LIVING BEINGS.
THE WAY A COW OR CHICKEN OR WHATEVER LIVESTOCK IS MADE, IS THAT THE ANIMAL IS BIRTHED FROM A HUMAN, IT'S PART OF THEIR PATH TO DAMNATION TO BIRTH MUTANT FORMS OF ANIMALS FOR THEIR OWN SUSTENANCE.

THE BEASTS ARE A SIGN OF DAMNATION, THEY ARE WORSE THAN IMPURE, THEY ARE AN EXTREME AGENT OF IMPURIFICATION, THEY ARE LIKE DISEASES BUT WORSE.
OF COURSE IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DECLINE ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS IN THIS WORLD, IT'S DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITHOUT LEATHER OR MILK, BUT WE CAN LOOK TO A BETTER FUTURE.

PRAISE AND THANK JAH, BUN B.ABYLON

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/22/2015 3:28:41 PM

Chipz, the I said
--------
Liars concerning liars, u seem to be calling yourself a liar.
--------

Not according to how I Reasoned about what I meant when I say liars accusing liars. I didn't say that anybody who accuses a liar is also a liar, I was referring to a type of people.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I