Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6015&start_row=1

Liars accusing Liars

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2015 10:39:29 PM

I have always been cautious of the things that come from babylon, whether it is vaccines, GMO products, or the numerous chemicals and radiation they expose us to every day.  They have proven over and over again that their lust for greed is more important to them than our health, and that they rush into things without full knowledge because they are in a race to pile more on top of plenty.

Even so, over the years I have found that so many of the groups that make accusations against babylon and make studies to "prove" how dangerous this or that thing is are even worse deceivers than the people they accuse.

I was speaking to some people at my work a few weeks ago about how I don't trust GMO products, because the people that make them don't have enough knowledge to understand the full extent of what they changed in the plant, but there still haven't been any studies that prove that they are dangerous.  That doesn't mean they are not dangerous, but no study has shown that they are.  One of the people pointed out a study with rats that got cancer from eating GMO corn.

The problem is, if you look at how that study was done, you can see that it didn't prove anything at all.  There were so many factors in the study that made the results completely useless with no possibility of proving anything at all.  The results of the study had no statistical significance because there was not enough of a difference or big enough sample to make any judgement about anything.  Every single group of rat had incidences of cancer, from the natural corn one to the GMO one and other combinations of natural corn with different amounts of pesticide used during farming, and GMO corn with different amounts of pesticides used during farming.  Some groups with both GMO and pesticides had a lower cancer rate then the natural corn group, but that doesn't mean that GMO and pesticides lower the risk of cancer, it is just a random variation in an improperly done study.  You could have given every single group the exact same food, and have gotten similar results. The kind of rats they used are usually used to test cancer treatments because they are susceptible to getting cancer and 70-80% of them will have massive tumours within two years. And of course, the study was a two year study. Those are just a few examples of the many factors that made the study of no value. And there were even factors that would increase the likelihood that at least some of the GMO and pesticide groups would have more cancer than the natural corn group, I could go on and on about the many factors that make the study irrelevant.  The journal where it was published ask them to withdraw the study because it was so poorly done, when they refused, the journal retracted it themself.

I have seen similar situations in so many other "studies" from advocacy groups.  There are the recent reasonings here about vaccination and autism. No study has proved that there is a link.  If you look deep enough into the claims saying otherwise, you will see how flawed they are. When people are taught how to conduct experiments and studies, they learn early on how to perform a proper study, it doesn't take much knowledge about it to see how flawed these various studies are.

The problem is that it is profitable to make studies against big companies or governments that shock people, even for so called non-profit organizations.  There are so many ways for people to make money from it, from work wages, grants, books, videos, live talks, and so much more.  So you have some people who don't have a genuine interest, so they go into it like a business, and use the media to increase their profit and fame.  And then there are others, who come into it genuine, but as their fame and profit increases, they want to maintain or heighten that, and performing a study that doesn't "prove" something is not good for fame or profit.

The thing that is worse about these kind of studies is that it causes a whole movement to lose validity in many people's eyes because that is what they see in the forefront.  Honest and proper studies should be done to figure out the safety or danger of something, not weak useless studies that make false claims.

Whenever you see a study, whether it is for or against something, if the subject is of interest, then do a deeper search and try to find details about the study to see if it was conducted properly, and also look into opposition to the study, to see if the opposition is valid. Otherwise, you are only doing a disservice to yourself and others who you share the lie with.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2015 10:57:39 PM

Haile Selassie Teach I and I,

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

Just because something comes from Babylon, doesn't mean it is false or bad, and just because something comes from those opposed to Babylon, doesn't mean it is true or good.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2015 5:41:12 AM

Check this article out.

http://www.infowars.com/78-percent-increase-in-autism-rates-over-past-decade-coincides-with-new-vaccination-schedules/

The rate of autism among American children has nearly doubled over the past decade, according to a new report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), jumping from about one in 150 children back in 2000 to about one in 88 children in 2008, which is the last time official estimates were calculated. And interestingly, this steady rise in autism rates coincides directly with CDC-endorsed vaccination schedules that have also risen sharply since the 1980s.

Back in 1983, for example, the CDC recommended only ten vaccines for children from birth through six years old (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/images/schedule1983s.jpg). Today, that number has risen significantly to 29 vaccines and counting, many of which are now administered all at one time or in combinations like the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine (http://www.cdc.gov).

And yet the mainstream medical system and its allies in the government and media are willfully ignoring this glaring fact, blaming “unknown” causes and “genetics” for causing autism, which are the two most common catch-all scapegoats. And in explaining the drastic rise in autism rates over the years, the talking heads actually claim that there is no rise — the seemingly elevated autism rates are merely the result of improved autism screening methods that are now identifying more cases.

Vaccines, fluoride, MSG, GMOs, toxic chemicals, processed foods – the real causes of autism

Bless
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2015 5:55:52 AM

Ark I

I ivers your message completely.

We are dealing with organised lies and disorganised truths

Don't believe everything babylon tell you
Don't believe everything someone speaking against babylon tell you

Unfortunately, the holistic / antigovernment / natural crowd is a real market - meaning people will target this demographic to make $ and cause confusion just as with anything else.

Like how ark I mention the study. Would have been easy for him to cite the study name and just run with it. But man read it..... Used his discern to see how unreliable it is. Maybe it was peer reviewed, maybe he cross referenced with other articles on the subject....

Don't be so jumpy with this knowledge, always look deeper

Yes I dread

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2015 5:59:16 AM

What I am trying to get out is that if a child receives all 29 'recommended' vaccines[many vaccines have lead and mercury based preservatives]. All 29 vaccines coped with the child also receiving fluoride, MSG, GMOs, toxic chemicals, and processed foods. The child will have a much higher chance of developing autism and other ailments. Compared to a child born and raised in Ital Livity.
I am not saying that a one injection of MMR directly causes autism. The problem is much deeper.[main stream say autism isn't even rising, "we just diagnosis it better"]

Burn through lies and governmental cover-ups!

Bless
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2015 6:24:48 AM

Yeah, impurities in medicine, as in in food, as in in the air etc all play a part and cannot be a good thing. But with autism specific I really think that is something people are born with...... more than something reliant on environmental factors. Maybe the environmental / lifestyle factors of the parents and grandparents; maybe even during pregnancy. But the way I see autism is that children are born with it. And parents have reported seeing signs of autism before the age they receive the vaccine and before any environmental factors can really have an effect (less than age 1).
https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2013/10/11/are-children-born-autism-or-does-it-develop-later

But the point Ark I is making here is a much wider one than our reasoning on vaccines; and I don't want to spill that over into a nex discussion. Generally speaking, some people who write about talk about and cuss the 'system' are just as Liad as the people they are chanting against. I made a similar point in a Dr Sebi reasoning.

Seek knowledge

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2015 10:34:05 AM

Last thing on autism.
According to a new report released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), autism has jumped from about one in 150 children back in 2000 to about one in 88 children in 2008. This rise in the number of children with autism is too sharp and drastic to be over-looked. Something is being added or implemented to cause such an increase. Not saying I have all the answers but start with knowing what is being inserted into mothers body while pregnant and what the newly-borne child is subjected too.. Environmental factors can weaken the child's immune system and allow for more susceptibility to acquiring life-changing ailments..

Yes, the point that Ark I is making is wide, dealing with the actual conduct and intent of 'studies' being released.
I and I point is that the corporate media sources conducting such studies largely are bought out and corrupt. Distorting any factual information as to protect the 'higher-ups' interests.[NPR receives 400 million dollars in governmental tax subsides]
Burning through these layers of lies can be a great difficulty and requires patients and consciousness. As well as wisdom and neutrality.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2015 11:35:05 PM

Yes I Hemphill, thanks, the I illustrates I point well. Before I get to the topic discussed in the link the I posted, I wanted to refer to what I was Reasoning about the motivation for these people like Alex Jones, which is fame and profit (and for many, also control).

Alex Jones, who owns the website the I linked, has a net worth of 8 million dollars. He makes his money through his radio shows, advertisements on his website and on his youtube videos, the products he sells on the website the I linked to, the books and movies he makes, the talks he gives, etc. etc. He is a very successful business man, all because people choose to blindly believe everything he says and follow him and buy what he sells.

The writer of the article is Jonathan Benson, who is a staff writer for naturalnews.com where the article was originally published. That website is owned by Mike Adams. He makes his money through his radio shows, advertisements on his various websites and videos on his websites and on youtube, the products he sells on his website, the books he makes, the talks he gives, etc. etc.

Now the article. It is even worse than the poorly done study I mentioned. There was no study or research done at all, it is just saying, between 2000 and 2008, the rate of autism diagnosis increased, and they claim that increases in vaccines coincides directly, but the increase in vaccines occured between 1983 and 2008, which is almost double the time window. And it is also misleading in the fact that it makes it sound like people were vaccinated for only 10 viruses in 1983 and 29 viruses in 2008, but they were vaccinated for 8 viruses in 1983, 10 (plus Hepatitis A for higher risk groups) viruses in 2000 and 14 (plus Meningococcal for higher risk groups) in 2008. The number 29 comes from repeated doses of certain vaccines, which had already risen to 18 in 1994, and 20 in 1997.

Here is what was added between 2000-2008
2001 - Pneumococcal
2002 - Influenza (higher risk groups, became standard in 2005)
2006 - Meningococcal (higher risk groups)
2007 - Rotavirus

Here is a link that shows the changes in the schedule over time
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/past.html

Measles, Mumps, rubella (MMR), the vaccine that they like to point their finger at was first introduced in 1971 and was given once at 15 months in 1983, and in 1994 they started to recommend two shots, one between 12-15 months and a second at 4-6 years old, since autism is diagnosed much earlier then 4, the second dose is irrelevant to its diagnosis. In 2008, the recommendations remained the same as in 1994.

And the good old study by Andrew Wakefield that started the whole autism/MMR "link", was a study even worse in quality than the one I mentioned about the rats. Because of his "study", he theorized that the combination of the vaccines causes autism, and if the vaccines were given separately, it would be safer, and one year before he made the study, he made a patent for a stand-alone measles vaccine. So if he was succesful in his campaign, he would have made himself a rich man because of the patent. Same motivation as the rest.

Back to the article the I posted. It claims that vaccines, fluoride, MSG, GMOs, toxic chemicals and processed foods cause autism. Why not add wifi, cellular radiation, screens on cellphones and mobile devices, increased use of computers, American Idol, Survivor, and anything else the I can think of that started or became more prevelant between 2000-2008. Just because two different things change at the same or similar time, doesn't mean there is any relation. If a relation is suspected, then people should do proper studies to test if there actually is a relation, not just think that since they suspect it, it must be true. Autism groups who preached the MMR cause of autism for so long, eventually had to change their opinions because there was too much evidence showing that there was not a link.

The article also says:
----------------
And in explaining the drastic rise in autism rates over the years, the talking heads actually claim that there is no rise -- the seemingly elevated autism rates are merely the result of improved autism screening methods that are now identifying more cases.
----------------

One great thing about the time I and I live in is our access to information. So instead of saying that the talking heads claim the rise is "merely the result of improved autism screening methods that are now identifying more cases", a person could do some research and see for themselves what has changed in autism diagnosis over the years, and how many things that used to be identified as something else (or not identified at all) are now identified as autism spectrum disorder. Even look at the name, it used to be just called autism, but in 1990 they started calling it "autism spectrum disorder", which means that there is a spectrum of behaviours that can all be diagnosed as autism. Some people who would be considered eccentric before, would now be diagnosed as a high functioning autistic or Asperger Syndrome. The character Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" sitcom would likely be diagnosed as a high functioning autistic.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/10/2015 1:16:59 AM

Praise the opportunity to communicate with such knowledge.
Ark I: Truly I appreciate all of the reasoning's I have been apart of. I have learned much. Again, I thank you for allowing such communication to exist. It is a most high experience.

I know that Alex Jones is a business man, his websites are worth an estimated 400 million. By all economic measures, Alex would be considered a 'one percent-er' part of the 'elite' that I speak of. So would the 130 million Marley family.. Obviously the Marley's are not evil just because they have a lot of money, operate business matters, and are famous...
I feel that Alex Jones exposes so many facets of the New World Order that it would be incorrect to say that he is welcome within their circles. Alex Jones actively raises money by all the means the Ark I mentioned, he raises money to self-sustain a liberty based broadcast. infowars.com news team is on the ground reporting events. Compared to CNN, MSNBC, Fox[any corporate government operated media]... infowars is far superior. This being said, I do not 'blindly follow' everything that he says.
Not saying that he wouldn't but Alex Jones currently does not spread knowledge or information of H.I.M.. [he does play Bob Marley sometimes though]
Obviously Alex Jones is not the highest truth. I do recognize that the man has dedicated many years to researching and documenting the inner-workings of the 'system'. I can see how it would be possible that Alex Jones is just another extension of the evil system's intentions only seeking fame and fortune but I dont feel it in IandI gut. Alex wants to defeat babylon. He praises god, doesn't know H.I.M, yet recognizes divinity.
The effects of 'Net Neutrality' now allow governmental monitoring of websites and information. Shoot, when I go to the public library and access their internet, infowars.com is blocked as 'hate speech'. The system definitely does not like the information reported on by infowars.com. Sounding more and more like 1984...

Ark I: Autism is not the only ailment that is on the rise, an entire reasoning could be done on how sick Americans have become and why.. I feel that the over-whelming % of these problems are caused by the 'synthetic' life style of babylon.. Physically and Spiritually poisoning the population... Intentionally... The devil is a real phenomenon if only because of elitist satanic rituals. See England Parliament pedophilia ring... These 'people' have a most perverse and evil technocratic 'rule', implementing their intentions in any manner they can. Sadly,this is coming at no surprise to those reading it..
Ark I: I feel that no study is ever going to be perfect, we are not perfect beings.. And just because there are flaws in a comprehensive article doesn't mean that the entire subject is false.. Or that those reporting are evil and fame motivated.. I stand by I belief that the vaccine industry, like many others have been hijacked and are operated by evil people with evil intentions. With the track record that the usa government has with injections[specifically the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment] I find it very difficult to trust or promote their devices..

I thank Ark I for expertly analyzing IandI claims and reports, It is nice knowing that I voice is heard. I am very blessed to be apart of this forum and I praise the reasonings.

Praise to the Most High
H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/10/2015 3:05:56 AM

"I feel that the over-whelming % of these problems are caused by the 'synthetic' life style of babylon" Hemphill

I completely agree. I think that babylon invents all these new ways of classifying certain behaviours, certain inclinations, etc etc. As if we were lab rats and they are observing us.

I would argue that nigh on 100% of what babylon thinks of as a mental illness is in fact the dumbing down of the consciousness. If people were actually awake then they would lose their programming. We must remember that what behaviour babylon thinks of as "normal" is not normal, and normal is far from it.

--------------------------------

Just like how they think that cannabis makes you "psychotic".

From the eyes of babylon, the wise man seems mentally ill, or most commonly a person who is beginning to lose their programming.

---

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I