Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6015&start_row=11

Liars accusing Liars

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/10/2015 3:31:35 AM

^ They label cannabis as causing psychosis because they cannot see past their shallow planes of reality in which they live.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2015 11:14:13 PM

Hemphill, the I said,
-------------------------
I feel that no study is ever going to be perfect, we are not perfect beings.. And just because there are flaws in a comprehensive article doesn't mean that the entire subject is false.
-------------------------

I am not talking about imperfect studies, I am talking about misleading and false studies that don't follow even the basic rules of honest experimental studies.

And "comprehensive"???? Do you know what that word means? That article is not even close to being comprehensive, it is at the other end of the spectrum.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2015 11:20:16 PM

Hemphill, the I said,
-----------------------
Compared to CNN, MSNBC, Fox[any corporate government operated media]... infowars is far superior.
-----------------------

It is people like the I that makes Alex Jones rich. It is true that all the major news outlets are propaganda machines, but to say that infowars is far superior is so untrue. There is very little journalistic integrity in infowars, they constantly come with false claims not based on any facts. The major news outlets could never get away with reporting such obvious falseness like what infowars does, there are too many people out there waiting to point a finger at the major news outlets if they came with such obvious falseness. The major news outlets need to be more clever in how they hide and package their lies and propaganda. Whereas infowars doesn't have to worry about that, their reputation amongst their followers doesn't change no matter how many times people point out their obvious falseness. Many people just choose to believe infowars because it says the things they want to believe.

I seek Truth, not lies. I have suspicions about various things that babylon does and what is reported by their propaganda, but even if I see an article that appears to confirm I suspicion, I will not just automatically believe it. I will look into it to make sure that it actually does confirm I suspicion. I have absolutely no use for falsehoods that appear to confirm I suspicion. It doesn't do anything good for I at all, it is just a distraction and obstacle to Truth.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/10/2015 11:46:34 PM

Yes, I see your point Humble One.

Continuing the Cannabis analogy: People with good and honest intentions could do a 'study' and try to describe or classify the Cannabis experience in an attempt to 'prove' that it is safe. These people could release informative statistics, personal experiences, medical analysis ect. ect. and still never out-right 'prove' their hypothesis. The experience is different for each person and impossible to definitively prove one way or the other that it is safe.. All the while, many of the users are full-knowing that the experience is a most holy judgement prescribed by the sacrament itself and healthy for those walking with the truth.

What I am getting at is that a one could wait for the next study to 'prove' this or that or choose to walk with the reality of what is happening.

Another example: Pluto was 'officially discovered' on February 18, 1930. The ancient peoples had knowledge of the solar-system and its alignments far-superior to today's rediscoveries. Pluto was there long before 1930.. Just because we haven't 'discovered' or 'proven' something does not meant that it hasn't been there all along.

Ark I: I agree with that the studies and reports of 'either side' are largely faulty and biased. I tend to use I sight of day-to-day life to discern such issues under debate.. I can physically see that a higher % of today's American children are sickly and 'behind the curb' compared to when I was in early childhood and school.. I have a friend with a young boy[up-to-date with all recommended health routines] in the 8th grade. This child is physically unhealthy and reads at a 4-5th grade level. Concerning 'Common Core', He is still considered to be atop his class.. I could wait for an extensive study 'proving' to I the exact causes of the increasing amount of health issues or I can conclude that excessive exposure to babylon influences in all its forms is the root cause.

Ark I is quite right in that there is not 'definitive proof' showing the connection of vaccines to the many ailments they are suspected of causing. I believe that this in itself does not 'definitively prove' the absence of the connection..

I give thanks for being able to reason and express via Jah Ras Tafari forum.

Eternal Praises to the Father of ALL Creation!

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/10/2015 11:57:47 PM

Ark I: "comprehensive"???? Do you know what that word means?

Yes I.

The wording here is incorrect. I should have said the article was a perceptual over-view.. Not 'comprehensive'.
Yes I.

Bless

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/11/2015 12:15:27 AM

Ark I: "The major news outlets could never get away with reporting such obvious falseness like what infowars does, there are too many people out there waiting to point a finger at the major news outlets if they came with such obvious falseness."

Alex Jones was talking about NSA and its spying some 15 years ago. Same with the micro-chips/RFID.
On the day-of, Alex Jones began questioning the 'official narrative' of 911.
Alex has long pointed out the rising causes and effects of police brutality...

All the while, the mainstream media sources STILL actively deny such obvious truths/happenings. Claiming they are 'wild conspiracy theories' and that the government could never abuse authority.

infowars is not perfect, morally or scientifically.. But I stand with IandI knowledge that it is "far-superior" to the major corporate media sources offered by the babylon machine.

I do not cite Alex as being some sort of prophet or all-mighty warrior as some apparently do, I reference his reporting to what I know and see.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2015 12:41:41 AM

From Wikipedia:
---------------------
The National Security Agency (NSA) is a United States intelligence agency responsible for global monitoring, collection, decoding, translation and analysis of information and data for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes
---------------------

Spying is the purpose of NSA, so saying that they spy was never new information.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/11/2015 12:56:27 AM

Yes, but abusing their self-proclaimed authority to monitor and 'spy' upon American Citizens was made 'new' information..

As well as how they were able to implement the Patriot Act allowing said surveillance. With the false flag operation of 911, the 'security/police/surveillance state' has moved with a full force power grab.. Many topics and instances of: declassified documents, whistle-blowers, ect.. This has all become 'new' and accessible information.

Alex reports on issues that are not picked-up or studied upon until years later.. i.e. the Bilderberg Group, kept unknown and silent from major media, Alex Jones has been reporting for years.. One can argue the implications of such a groups existence, yet nearly all mainstream media sources completely deny the existence of the group and their meetings. And if they do acknowledge it, it is because independent news media has forced their hand in exposure..

Bless

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/11/2015 11:19:58 PM

Ark I: The point the I is making is seen. Before jumping to conclusions, do a thorough examination of the content. Do not follow something just because it fits how a one views the topic. Yes Ark I, this point is most accurate and wise. I fully agree with it. I appreciate the I iterating this truth.

Haile Selassie:
Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

For far too long, the ignorance and inaction of populations has allowed for such evil to prosper. I can see the decreasing health and consciousness of people stricken by babylon. I can begin to scratch the surface of how the system operates, seeing just enough to prove to I that what I haven't uncovered is far worse than what I can see.. A big way I try to combat such wickedness Is by educating Iself and supporting independent media sources that reject and work to expose babylon. [lojsociety.org, infowars.com, worldnetdaily.com, drudgereport.com]
I recognize that these sites are controversial and largely seen as 'conspiracy theory'.. yet as I see it, the entire livity of Ras Tafari as seen by babylon is contrary, false or ridiculous.. Just saying..
If the I's can point to media sources better than the ones I mentioned I am completely open to these suggestions. The entire reason I came to this forum is to challenge I self and to grow in and with improved knowledge and perspective.

Ark I: I thank you for reminding I to stay neutral and grounded. The I is wise.
If I can suggest one thing: Listen to a live 3 hour radio broadcast of the Alex Jones show. [call-in if need be] I seriously doubt that the I will disagree with 100% of the information, or find that the overall intention is evil..

Praise Jah

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2015 9:18:50 AM

I already know I don't 100% disagree with him. Almost all people that come with falseness also come with some truth as well. That is how they sell the falseness, by the appearance of truth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I