Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6011&start_row=51

Never drink PEPSI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 3/8/2015 2:26:04 PM

At one point in the not so distant past of the western world, polio became a big concern. More children contracted it during summer than any other time. What were kids doing more during the summer? They were eating ice cream! So there was a big scare and parents stopped giving their kids ice cream. Kids still got polio. True story.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 3/8/2015 2:31:22 PM

Also, back to Pepsi... Pepsi and it's subsidiaries (Frito-lay, Taco Bell) are the worlds biggest consumer of palm oil. Palm oil production is the leading cause of rainforest deforestation. Not that any of you would be eating that junk anyway.

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 12:46:37 AM

THAT IS GODLESS, TO IMAGINE THAT SOMETHING SO PEACEFUL AND PLEASANT AS PEPSI WOULD BE FORSAKEN AND CORRUPT, IN ALL OF JAH'S CREATION, WITH ALL PROTECTION OF FAITH IN JAH, IN NO WAY COULD PEPSI BE BAD, IT'S MADE FROM CORN SYRUP AND WATER AND OTHER NATTY STUFF. DON'T EAT CHEESE, THAT COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE BEAST. THE EARTH IS MADE OF DEATH, WHAT U THINK I SHOULD ONLY EAT SNOW !?
PRAISE AND THANK JAH

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 8:40:05 AM

Chipz: "Something so peaceful and pleasant as Pepsi"....???

Did you read the first page of this topic?

Pepsi uses ABORTED HUMAN FETUS MATERIAL AS FLAVOR ENHANCERS! This is peaceful and pleasant? Supporting such a company is 'Godlessness'

No one on this site has said that Pepsi and other soft drinks are Ital. If the I Chipz is claiming this, I hope the I can factually confirm this..

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.naturalnews.com/041134_Pepsi_cancer_ingredients.html

"Apart from consuming the cancer causing 4-MEI, Americans are also ingesting Coke and Pepsi's cocktail of phosphoric acid and HFCS[High Fructose Corn Syrup]. Phosphoric acid effectively creates a high acidity level inside the body, forcing the body to pull calcium and other minerals from the natural reserves in the bones. This leads to lower bone density.

Alongside that, soda pop contains high fructose corn syrup. Derived from genetically modified corn, HFCS is 80 percent fructose, which is rabidly converted to fat by the liver, leading to an excess concentration of fats and lipoproteins in the body. Causing a rise in triglyceride levels, HFCS promotes a wide array of health problems including atherosclerosis, diabetes, elevated cardiovascular risk, and more."

Soda is dangerous and disgusting even without the partnership of Senomyx. SENOMYX USES ABORTED HUMAN FETUS MATERIAL AS 'FLAVOR ENHANCERS'!

Partners with Senomyx: Campbell Soup Company, Kraft, Coca-Cola, Nestle and Pepsi.

Senomyx enhancers are chemically produced through a patented process that involves the use of human DNA from aborted fetuses. Senomyx is using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce 'enhanced flavor'.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chipz: Pepsi is NOT Ital at all.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 11:07:35 AM

IF YOU GO TO JAIL, THE LIVITY WILL MAKE U BARF, LIKE JAH-CURE SAYS.

I-WON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, I-DON'T HAVE THE I-DOWN.

PEPSI IS ITAL TO ME.
IF YOU BELIEVE THE GODLESS MEDIA ABOUT THE LIES ABOUT PEPSI CO, U ARE LETTING GODLESSNESS INTO YOUR LIFE. ONLY JAH STOCKS THE SHELVES, THERE ARE SEVERE WARNINGS AGAINST COMMON HAZARDS LIKE MEAT.

EVERYONE HERE IS BEATING AROUND THE BUSH TO THINK THAT THERE WOULD ACTUALLY BE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH CORRUPTING PEPSI; THEY ARE WAY TOO BUSY CORRUPTING BEER. THE GOVERNMENTS AND THE PEOPLE ARE SO FRAUD AND EVIL, PEPSI IS SACRED COMPARED TO THE PEOPLE.

AS WE ALL KNOW, THE SAVED ARE FEW, AND THE DAMNED ARE MANY, IN THESE FINAL TIMES OF THE FINAL WORLD BEFORE THE FINAL JUDGEMENT.

THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO HATE BESIDES PEPSI, FOR INSTANCE, ORGANIC FOOD TRADE IS A BIG SCAM, AND ORGANICS IS A GANG-RELATED THEORY THAT INCLUDES ANOTHER REALM OF GOVERNMENT MANAGEMENT, ALL ORGANIC FARMERS USE MORE GOVERNMENT PAPERWORK THAN OTHER FARMERS, ON A GENERAL LEVEL, AND THE PAPERWORK AND EXTRA BUSY WORK, INVOLVED WITH CERTIFYING SOMETHING AS ORGANIC, IS OFTEN WAY MORE POLLUTING. THEY ARE SO CORRUPT THAT, FOREMOST, BEFORE ANY QUALITY ASSURANCE, WE ALWAYS PLACE FAITH IN JAH WHEN WE PICK THINGS FROM OFF THE SHELVES.

THANKS AND PRAISE TO JAH

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 11:50:18 AM

Does 'Caps Lock' give the I an inflated feeling of intelligence?

This reminds I of insensible 'feminists' screaming at the top of their lungs, swearing and calling people horrible names in an attempt to prove a point of peaceful equality...?

Work with reality Chipz.

Independent media sources that are not run by the babylon machine have long exposed what the system actively hides.

Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html#ixzz3V2iu3cuF

Corporations directly working within government. Fascism. This is babylon. Poisoning anything they can get their hands on. Pepsi is within their grasp. Owning the 'food' and 'medical' industries allows them to poison food in order to draw more people into needing 'healthcare'. UK hospitals have been found to use aborted human fetus to burn in the furnace heating the building... Pepsi cannibalizes aborted fetus material within their drinks... The systems agenda is death and destruction by any means.

If the I loves Yah and Nature, please do not contradict yourself by supporting mega-corporations aimed at the destruction of life.

Praise True Ital Livity

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 12:50:56 PM

Does 'Caps Lock' give the I an inflated feeling of intelligence?
YES

This reminds I of insensible 'feminists' screaming at the top of their lungs, swearing and calling people horrible names in an attempt to prove a point of peaceful equality...?
OK

Work with reality Chipz.
SURE

Independent media sources that are not run by the babylon machine have long exposed what the system actively hides.
JAH MAKES ALL MEDIA, 1 CREATION 1LOVE

Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html#ixzz3V2iu3cuF
JAH MAKES ALL THE MEDIA, OF COURSE ALLAH IS MOST MAGNIFICENT AND MERCIFUL AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY FOREVER

Corporations directly working within government. Fascism. This is babylon. Poisoning anything they can get their hands on. Pepsi is within their grasp. Owning the 'food' and 'medical' industries allows them to poison food in order to draw more people into needing 'healthcare'. UK hospitals have been found to use aborted human fetus to burn in the furnace heating the building... Pepsi cannibalizes aborted fetus material within their drinks... The systems agenda is death and destruction by any means.
JAH HAS ALREADY MADE EVERYTHING, 1 CREATION , IN THIS FINAL WORLD OF ALL WORLDS . THERE ARE NO WAYS TO REACH THE HORRIBLY MISGUIDED AND IGNORANT , AS IS MENTIONED IN ALL SCRIPTURES .

If the I loves Yah and Nature, please do not contradict yourself by supporting mega-corporations aimed at the destruction of life.

THERE IS NO MEGA-CORPORATION TO SUPPORT WHEN JAH HAS MADE EVERYTHING , LIFE IS INDESTRUCTIBLE IN ALL WAYS , JAH IS PERFECT , THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT .

I HAVE ABOUT 10 2-LITER PEPSI BOTTLES IN MY YARD , SPINNING AT 8 KNOTS IN THE WIND , REAL WINDMILLS , MORE JAH BLESSINGS INVOLVED WITH THE SOFT DRINK INDUSTRY , BEYOND THE GREAT BLESSING OF SODA LIKE PEPSI .

MAYBE SEND ME A LINK TO THE REASONING BEHIND THE USES OF ' I ' , INI HAVE A HANG-OF-IT , BUT I DON'T HAVE SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF IT ; OR DO YOU JUST WING-IT ?
JAHBLESS

ILYFEYAMG

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/22/2015 1:31:07 PM

If the I Chipz wants to monetarily support the mega-corporation of Pepsico and drink their aborted human fetus 'flavor enhancers', then do what the I feels is right. Just know that companies[not limited to; but including Pepsi] creating these artificial soda drinks cause obesity, kidney stones, high blood pressure, and many other ailments.. Pepsi openly works with Senomyx. All but 7 of Senomyx's 77 patents refer to the use of HEK 293 (human embryonic kidney) cells, which researchers have used for decades.

I just can not comprehend how supporting the recycling of humanity into drinks served to humanity is Ital.. Ital is nature. Yah is nature.

Humanity tries to play 'god' by engineering items from nature and demonically twisting them into things that Yah never intended. i.e. arctic fish genes spliced with tomatoes.. i.e. cannibalized human fetus in soft drinks.. ect ect..

Watch what industries and organizations the I gives money to..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/22/2015 2:38:53 PM

Pepsi must be the fastest way to wreck your health and consciousness too. Dead blood.

Just wondering. If Pepsi, to you, is Ital then how do you define Ital?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Chipz Sent: 3/22/2015 4:10:44 PM

THE I DOES NOT WANT TO BE A STICKLER FOR DULL TOPICS , SUCH AS THE NONSENSE OVER DISLIKING PEPSI .

CORN SYRUP IS LIKE MODERN DAY MANNA , CORN SYRUP MAKES SOME OF THE FINEST JUICES ACROSS THE EARTH ; CORN SYRUP IS OFTEN MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ALTERNATIVE .

PROCESSED CORN KERNELS MIGHT BE THE ONLY ABORTED FETUSES IN PEPSI .

PEPSI IS HEALTH , WE DRINK IT IN THE LOVE OF JAH , IT IS A BLESSING FROM HEAVEN , LIKE THE SNOW AND AIR AND SHELTER .

FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND IN THE NAME OF THE WORD ' ITAL ' IS SOMETHING HEALTHY , IT'S NOT AN ISSUE TO ME , INI MAKES MORE THAN ITAL FOREVER , IN JAH LOVE FOREVER IN ZION .

THE MEDIA , AS REFERENCED AS THE BASIS OF THIS ABSURD TOPIC , IS THE SAME MEDIA THAT PROMOTES COW-MILK FOR PEOPLE , AS IF COW-MILK IS HEALTHY LIKE STRAWBERRIES ; MILK IS VILE , MILK IS EVIL , MILK COMES FROM THE LACKING OF EVE FOR HER KIDS SINCE THEY WERE SO GREEDY , SHE HAD NO LOVE LEFT , SO THEY MILKED HER ; WHILE PEPSI IS ITAL .

RASTAS KNOW , SALT IS ONE OF THE WORST PARTS OF FOOD IN THIS WORLD , LIKE MEAT , BOTTOM OF THE SCUMMY BARREL .

JAHBLESS
PRAISE AND THANKS TO JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I