Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6011&start_row=31

Never drink PEPSI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2015 6:39:48 PM

REVEALED: US GOVERNMENT PROGRAM SECRETLY INJECTED CITIZENS WITH PLUTONIUM, URANIUM

It began in 1945, when an employee at the Oak Ridge Nuclear Facility was in a car accident. Ebb Cade survived, but was taken in as a human participant in a disturbing study he did not consent to. It is important to note that this man was a fifty-three-year-old African American, as previous government trials have singled out African Americans and other minorities. The racist sterilization programs occurred between 1929 to 1974 under an admitted eugenics programs that officials claimed were ‘creating a better society’. Most victims were poor, black women who were ‘deemed unfit to be parents’. Individuals as young as 10 were sterilized simply for not getting along with schoolmates or being promiscuous, and many parents were misled into sterilizing their children.
Ebb Cade was taken and bound to a bed with a broken arm and leg, where doctors interviewed him regarding his current state of health. After determining he was in a state of proper health, doctors secretly injected him with 4.7 micrograms of plutonium on Aptil 10th.
At the time of the injection, scientists were perfectly aware of the negative effects associated with radiation. With cancers and radiation sickness on the rise, these scientists knew exactly what they were doing — examining the effects of plutonium isotopes on living beings.
Scientists took excretions from Cade over the next five days to see how much plutonium retained in his body. They also refused to set his broken bones until April 15th, and cut samples from the bone before doing so to examine the plutonium content in his bone tissue. Fifteen of his teeth were pulled for testing. After all of this, they never informed Cade what they were doing. One nurse said that the tortured Cade escaped in the middle of the night, and he was later found to die in 1953 of heart failure.
Sadly, Cade was not the last test experiment.

Perhaps most concerning is the fact that this disgusting disregard for human health is not an isolated incident. The Tuskegee syphilis experiment is but one example of secret government human experiments that have run rampant throughout recent history. Taking place between 1932 and 1972, Tuskegee, Alabama, the U.S. Public Health Service knowingly infected poor black men with syphillus in order to test the effects. These men thought that they were receiving free healthcare by the U.S. government.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2015 6:44:38 PM

A lot of current vaccines/healthcare administered by the sick and twisted governments of the globalized babylon machine follow this same vibration.

This is what I fight

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2015 7:20:08 PM

CDC Scientist Admits Mercury in Vaccines Cause Autism

CDC Whistle Blower admits MMR Vaccine causes Autism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q62DcaNs_0M

Vaccines are implemented by evil babylon governments.
Todays measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines are lumped into one shot called the MMR vaccine. This causes autism.
They are knowingly and willingly killing millions with their 'healthcare'

This is what I fight.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/6/2015 12:39:05 AM

The "whistle blower" used statistical analysis that didn't match the design of the study, which makes the results of the analysis meaningless.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/6/2015 2:00:06 AM

How so?
The whistle blower confessed to reporting false statistics in attempting to conceal the truth that he later revealed by releasing the original documents.

Even if you dont follow the Autism link, there are plenty of cases where vaccines have been very dangerous. If the USA government was willing to inject generations of black people in Tuskegee with syphilis, hiding it in a vaccine, you dont think that they would ever attempt eugenics again? These are the worst people on Earth, no one gets in trouble when things like this are released. If humanity doesn't hold them accountable, why would they ever stop their evil program? I work to expose and stop these devils.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2015 4:23:58 AM

This has gone too far. I stand on what I said. Poor countries which do not have access to vaccines have a significantly large population of dying BABIES from the diseases which could have been PREVENTED. And here you are spreading anti vaccine propaganda.... And using 'scientific' arguments to do so when any research will clearly demonstrate the agreed scientific view. Choosing a random article and running with it. That's cool, but still propaganda. And to be frank, if a medicine has uranium fluoride and was designed by the devil with the blood of a jackal........ But it can save the life of a mass of young children in poverty struck environments, then I really couldn't business. Life and death is life and death.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2015 4:27:45 AM

I had my MMR

Am I autistic?

Who else?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2015 4:28:47 AM

PubMedSearchClick to search
Lack of association between measles-mumps-rubella vaccination and autism in children: a case-control study.

Authors
Mrozek-Budzyn D1, Kieł;;;tyka A, Majewska R.
Author information
Journal
Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 May;29(5):397-400. doi: 10.1097/INF.0b013e3181c40a8a.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The first objective of the study was to determine whether there is a relationship between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccination and autism in children. The second objective was to examine whether the risk of autism differs between use of MMR and the single measles vaccine.

DESIGN: Case-control study.

STUDY POPULATION: The 96 cases with childhood or atypical autism, aged 2 to 15, were included into the study group. Controls consisted of 192 children individually matched to cases by year of birth, sex, and general practitioners.

METHODS: Data on autism diagnosis and vaccination history were from physicians. Data on the other probable autism risk factors were collected from mothers. Logistic conditional regression was used to assess the risk of autism resulting from vaccination. Assessment was made for children vaccinated (1) Before diagnosis of autism, and (2) Before first symptoms of autism onset. Odds ratios were adjusted to mother's age, medication during pregnancy, gestation time, perinatal injury and Apgar score.

RESULTS: For children vaccinated before diagnosis, autism risk was lower in children vaccinated with MMR than in the nonvaccinated (OR: 0.17, 95% CI: 0.06-0.52) as well as to vaccinated with single measles vaccine (OR: 0.44, 95% CI: 0.22-0.91). The risk for vaccinated versus nonvaccinated (independent of vaccine type) was 0.28 (95% CI: 0.10-0.76). The risk connected with being vaccinated before onset of first symptoms was significantly lower only for MMR versus single vaccine (OR: 0.47, 95% CI: 0.22-0.99).

CONCLUSIONS: The study provides evidence against the association of autism with either MMR or a single measles vaccine.

PMID 19952979 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Full text
Related citations

[Lack of association between MMR vaccination and the incidence of autism in children: a case-control study].
Przegl Epidemiol. 2009.
Age at first measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in children with autism and school-matched control subjects: a population-based study in metropolitan atlanta.
Pediatrics. 2004.
Measles-mumps-rubella vaccine and autistic spectrum disorder: report from the New Challenges in Childhood Immunizations Conference convened in Oak Brook, Illinois, June 12-13, 2000.
Pediatrics. 2001. Review article
Autism and measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine: no epidemiological evidence for a causal association.
Lancet. 1999.
Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children.
Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012. Review article
Show all
Standard PubMed NIH NLM NCBI Helm

More:

https://www.springlaketwp.org/Health/OCHD/pdf/2007_Nature_
DeStefano_Vaccines_and_Autism.pdf

"
Controlled epidemiologic studies have not found an association between MMR vaccination and autism. A retro- spective cohort study from Denmark is particularly persua- sive.15 The study contained data on over half a million children,including nearly 100,000 who had not been vaccinated with MMR. The relative risk associated with MMR was 0.92 (95% confidence interval (CI): 0.68–1.24) for autistic disorder and 0.83 (95% CI: 0.65–1.07) for other autism spectrum disorders. A large, population-based case- control study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also did not find evidence to support an association between MMR and autism.16 The study included 624 case children in metropolitan Atlanta and 1,824 matched controls. Vaccination data were abstracted from immunization forms required for school entry. The overall distribution of ages at MMR vaccination among children with autism was similar to that of matched control children. Another large case–control study of 1,294 cases of pervasive developmental disorder and 4,469 controls from the UK General Practice Research Database (GPRD) found a relative risk of 0.86 (95% CI: 0.68–1.09) for MMR vaccine.17
The results of independent studies conducted after the publication of the original report of a possible association between MMR and autism provide compelling evidence against the hypothesis. More recently, concerns have been raised about possible biases in enrollment of participants in the study by Wakefield et al.18 and 10 of the original 13 authors published a formal retraction of the conclusions of the 1998 article.19 An Immunization Safety Review Commit- tee of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) reviewed the epidemiologic and other evidence on MMR vaccine and risk for autism spectrum disorders and concluded that the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship.20"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2015 4:35:44 AM

One 'whistleblower' looking for fame can't tan next to a body of scientific articles and journals. Furthermore, the reason for his false hypothesis has been stated, he bases it on the fact that autism is diagnosed at the same age as vaccines. Children also start walking at that age maybe walking causes autism. They start preschool and nursery at that age maybe class is what causes autism. You see the pattern? Don't try and make like the scientific view is that MMR causes autism. IF you do, find me a study like the one above with over half a million cases to support your claims

Free Africa

What would His Majesty say?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2015 4:49:21 AM

Dbl post

But I man soon done

But I know most people will still not see my point of view. We naturally are mistrusting on medicine and the government so when we see random articles or videos about vaccines being wicked we naturally run with it 'yeah that must be true a true dem wicked'

Hopefully I have helped to show the bigger picture

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I