Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6011&start_row=21

Never drink PEPSI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 11:01:03 AM

re:autism.

Autism is first diagnosed around ages 1-3 as diagnosis is reached by observing the child's behaviour and interaction with others. This naturally develops around this age.

Just because the first vaccines are given around this age by no means whatsoever infers that this is the cause.

That would be like saying..... children are weaned / start eating real food instead of breast milk, around the same age or just before 1. Hence, it is FOOD which causes autism. How does that sound?

Again, people who are not familiar with science and how these 'reports' are made would be unaware of this technique of making results 'fit' into your hypothesis. However, the scientific thing to do would have been to check the latest up to date articles, and the peer reviews on the article you listed, rather than just picking it up and running with it because it fit your agenda. That is bad science.

Vaccines do not cause autism. Autism is something people are born with genetically, just because it is diagnosed at the vaccine starting age does not mean that children do not already have it (which it is now clear they do).

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 11:09:18 AM

Some facts to mull over

Over 8 million children under the age of 5 die from malnutrition and mostly preventable diseases, each year

In the developing world, the proportion of the population less than 15 is very high, e.g., Mali has about 50% of its population under age fifteen compared to about 15% in the industrialized countries. This suggests that the emphasis in the developing world should be on preventing infection in the young. In the developing countries the top four causes of mortality in children less than five years old are pneumonia, diarrhea, malaria and measles (Myron Levine, MD, Director Center for Vaccine Development, University of Maryland Medical School).

Why children die of measles
Measles is a leading killer of children in many developing countries for several reasons. Children are already compromised with poor living conditions, they are infected at very young ages when their immune systems are not strong, malnutrition is rampant in many homes, and many families do not have access to medical care to treat measles and its complications. Measles, itself, does not kill children. Instead, complications from measles attack the child’s already weak immune system. Measles attacks the body, inside and out. It is similar to HIV in the sense that when it knocks down the immune system, the child becomes susceptible to the myriad of diseases that fester in poor living conditions.

www.kevinmd.com/blog/2011/07/vaccines-developing-world.html
www/who.int
www.globalissues.org/article/218/diseases-ignored-global-killers

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/5/2015 11:14:51 AM

"To suggest the idea of vaccines are inherently wicked is foolish"

I don't think it's foolish. I wouldn't trust the vaccinations that they offer to us.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 11:16:59 AM

^^Then by your logic

"Them could poison the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe.."

Yes, babylon does all of this..

Fluoride in water, GMO and preservative in foods, chem-trails in air.."

You have stopped breathing air also?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 11:18:24 AM

Using the same quote

""Them could poison the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe.."

Yes, babylon does all of this..

Fluoride in water, GMO and preservative in foods, chem-trails in air.."

To think a 'scientist' needs to trick you into injecting you with a vaccine to carry out their intended outcome on your body/DNA/health is naive

But then again

People don't trust / FEAR what they don't understand

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 11:24:52 AM

Man used..... or trusted.... the scientific article about how vaccines may be dangerous and cause autism. Yet you choose to ignore the more recent and widely accepted BODY of scientific research suggesting otherwise. This is the definition of propaganda.

And who is it more likely to effect?

You and yours in a country which has been so heavily immunised the past 50 years that the risk of catching the diseases vaccinated or NOT are as low as 1-5%?

Or the melanated man wombman and child in the developing poorer countries where people could be at a 20-50% chance of ketching the diseases you are preaching them not to be vaccinated against?

Which now makes it propaganda in favour of white supremacy.

FIRE

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/5/2015 11:41:16 AM

"Which now makes it propaganda in favour of white supremacy."

I wouldn't trust them. I think everyone should be given the choice. Please tell me how I am chanting the superiority of the white race!?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2015 1:33:16 PM

By supporting a claim which is a cause of destruction to the black race. I feel I explained this well enough with my last post and the post about the world prevalence of the common diseases which are immunised against. It is easy in England to say you agree or disagree / would or wouldn't choose a vaccine when the likelihood of you catching the disease in the first place, is negligible (ironically only due to 50 years+ of vaccinations). Unlike many black countries where it may literally be life or death

Let Jah be praised

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2015 6:27:59 PM

As I have previously stated, the science of inoculation can be a great thing, but when in the hands of sick and twisted people, they twist it into a sick thing. Ever heard of them putting mercury in vaccines? I seriously doubt that you would want children in 3rd world countries getting shot up with mercury... Again, inoculation can be great, but the current regime administering them is evil. GARVEYS AFRICA is quite quick to say that I am evil and white supremacist even though GARVEYS AFRICA apparently supports twisted governments injecting stricken children...
hmmmm...

here is some factual information[anti-propaganda]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TatN2ExE1dk

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2015 6:29:49 PM

http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-faces-trial-in-india-for-illegally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines/

This is globalism. The wicked babylon regime/machine.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I