Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5779&start_row=71

We are Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/21/2014 8:03:26 AM

See the source within all and all within the source.
The One eye has become many.Yet it's still one seen.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 11:49:22 AM

I created the Iniverse,so the whole Iniverse obeys I,dat is why the Ancients were involved in natural mystiks because nature could obey them.

Since we all connected to the same source dat means we can communicate to each other with nature as the transmission.I can be physikally inna dis ya place,but I am also at another far away place,same Irit,many physikalities.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 12:09:28 PM

Yes I

Selassie I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/21/2014 1:02:59 PM

Fatrue ZM, it's like when InI speak of someone then dat I shows up, or think of a one then d one give u a call, dats InI Ivine Igetherness!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 1:56:11 PM

True my lords
Even when the I is asleep,the I can have dreams whereby the I could be in another country or place where the physikal has never been.

The Irit manifests where there is life,so when the I is asleep at night the Irit goes to where the sun is rising because dats where life would be at that Iwa.

So the Irit will manifest in another flesh hence the I dream fighting a war,or being around an unfamiliar place or even underwater.

The Irit is everywhere in the Iniverse.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 4:29:51 PM

Reasoning reach a Ites

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/21/2014 4:59:16 PM

Bless up Zion Mountain.

VDR^^^ I see what the I mean.

So do we first think that someone will call or show up,and the thought creates the situation,or are they about to call and therefore we foresee it?
What the I them think about the so called law of attraction,is it real?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 5:41:55 PM

Iman think since we are all connected to the earth,it is like a current carrying conductor,which means wat is I Iditation might be the same Iditation as the next I,since we are all frm same source,dat is why it is Ilaful to walk barefoot so as to make dat mystikal communication easily accessible.

The earth is a great teacher and got great wisdom,so I and I must embrace our mother dat she can share Her wisdom with I.

Do you know,One can take the bones of a deceased man,mix them with clay,grass and blow up your Irit into the mixture,the deceased rises again???

Such are the natural mystikal powers of a BLACKMAN.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 6:20:43 PM

Babylon call what the I dem are talking string and multistring theory. Inna dem extra dimensions and multiverse theories. Pure fancy words, and over explanation misoverstanding of the ites of which we talk. Midnite had a song, dem a wonder.....lol

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 8/21/2014 10:06:10 PM

Haile Selassie I is King of all Kings

God is more than a man, right!

King Selassie I is full of god

and that makes HIM one.

Most of i n i are not.

Hail HIM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I