Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5779&start_row=21

We are Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/16/2014 10:47:30 PM

Selassie I timing perfect still tho yeh, how great must it been fa dem people wha had been made slaves or born into slavery and others only a generation or 2 from to sight Devine Majestic African Royalty whom European Heads bow to, after all d Ethiopianists from d days of bondage to sight d King and Queen deh on d chrone, how much greater was dis sight to dem over Obama in dis time!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/16/2014 11:36:09 PM

King, you are dem people!!

All religions are based on events from thousands of years ago. Who else this side of the BC era has reached higher than His Majesty. Never has the blackman in our time period seen such a heights from a fellow nappy haired African. The African King of all Kings, who defeated Rome and the Vatican, and colonalisation and white supremacy, on a international level, all demon have to bow. In this time. Selassie I is the highest of all high. And more relevant than a story of any man from millenia ago.

RastafarI Marcus I Living I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/16/2014 11:48:17 PM

True I, but dis what I sayin, I grampa think say he a never see a black president but got to Obama, a great joy to d old man, but just think of the great joy to 'His' grampa to see Halie Selassie I, a Black "KING"!!!!
Big Up Jah 9 fullbeauty Impress!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/16/2014 11:55:00 PM

Right, the only African sovereign left after the scramble for Africa. And still ruling.... the only other country in Africa with a sovereign African rule is Swaziland King Mswati III even in 2014.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/17/2014 5:33:05 AM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/17/2014 5:49:49 AM

When we start to have a god then we start to have religion.God is not a natural thing because it has always I and I mother,mother earth from Iration,so where is dat god coming from???

The concept of saying His Majesty is God is unnatural and harmful because many will wait for H.I.M to come and do work for them supernaturally.This is why many Rastas left the trod because many come into the trod with a religious mind,searching for god and they wont find him because they would realize H.I.M passed through.

I always ask why I and I chant Psalms of David during binghi Ises when the words from I mouth are a Psalm already,isnt dat a religious concept???Even dat binghis gather every saturday as a sabbath isnt dat a religious concept???

Marcus Garvey I
Mbuya neHanda I
Haile Selassie I
King Ori I
Imhotep I
Howell I
Malcom X I
Martin Luther I

Empress Menen I mother from Iration and I earthstrong Iman Ilebrate because I the Living I in this ya Iwa.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/17/2014 10:30:27 AM

Is God keeping us from becoming Gods? We would always be subjects to dis Gods long as it is God, therefore not able to reach our own Godstate, like in any Queen/kingdom anyone subject to d Queen/King can't b Queen/King while d Queen/King is d Queen/King.

Bible God punish man for gainin knowledge to be come Godlike
Bible destroy man's attempt at reaching the height in unity at Babel

Is it man's belief that e is a lower being keeping e as I a lower state of being.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/17/2014 10:34:57 AM

The King is not preventing us from being Kingly. Infact the opposite, he shows us how to reach our Royal heights

We are 1

He is the Almighty without any apology!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/17/2014 10:41:36 AM

Surely man can reach the Ites of the Most High JAH RasTafarI.But not apart from HIM like babel and even the Babylon today wich tries to play all wise and all knowing but apart from JAH and therefore is bound to fall.JAH love is the only foundation upon wich a house will stand seen.

Every knee shall bow and tongue confess
RasTafarI lives and reigns

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/17/2014 10:59:20 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I