Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5779&start_row=61

We are Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/20/2014 10:36:45 PM

My God Zion Mountain, whether physicaly or spiritualy deh ain't no King of all kings ina Africa. Ina Africa there were kings n there are kings evin today. Kings are not de greatest people ina Africa but they have de priviledge to lead de people n show their greatness to de people yet there are other people greater than de kings whom their greatness is not seen to many since they never get de chance to show it to de people. I n I all are Kings n Queens but some are political leaders. Raspect to all

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/20/2014 10:55:10 PM

Bless up Black Heart I wit d I! Boundless and Limitless is creation/creator dats y I say creation is creator, cuz to know creator is to limit creation/creator. If an all intelligent being created dis yah perfection of cyclical existence then an all intelligent being must have created that all intelligent being! So where does it end?

As a once African slave shipped many places around d world for forced free labor, beaten, raped, torched, hung, mutilated and whatever else; I can't sight an African is d creator of all in control of all who would make I go tru 500 yrs of crimes against I humanity! Non Africans binna run down and pillage Africa and Africans for too long for an African b d creator and if so then I surely got a bone to pick wit such a creator!

Personal belief, Immunal Livity!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 12:47:01 AM

Haile Power of the Hola Trinity
father-mother-child as ONE in ALL

Creation is just is.Gods/kings/creators all are just the opinions of man,but creation is just what it is.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/21/2014 5:59:07 AM

VoodooRuutz said:

If an all intelligent being created dis yah perfection of cyclical existence then an all intelligent being must have created that all intelligent being! So where does it end?

------

But if things were created by themselves without anyone creating them for a purpose then why couldn't the creator come to existance the same way seen?

But JAH from Iverliving to Iverliving.
And Haile Selassie I is JAH in flesh.JAH can also dwell outside flesh if HE pleases coz HE is the Almighty but the Iritual no manifest without the flesh.

Blessed to all

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 6:09:53 AM

If an all intelligent being created dis
yah perfection of cyclical existence
then an all intelligent being must have
created that all intelligent being! So
where does it end?

True VoodooRuttz it wud be an endless cycle because dat which have created the creator must have been created by a creator

so lets know what we see,LIFE is just is.

created????by WHO?????

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 6:22:28 AM

I think some of us need to loosen up on our Christian religious mindset. ..... sometime its there all subconsciously

When people talk of "WHO is THE Creator

As though what ever caused creation to b is human and with no sense of pluralism. The Incients didn't see things that way. If we asked the people of kemet about creation they would tell us about at number of different 'gods' each representing different physical forces. I think they were closer than this 'the creator' business

Better questions: what happened at the creation of our universe? What was the driving force? What is the chronology of 'creation' since then?

Whats the one thing that like the hola ankh cannot be created nor destroyed? Dat no energy? I hardly see people mention any form of 'energy' or forces present at 'the beginning'.... always A creator. ... created 'by WHO' .... its all language but it plays on the psyche

Its a subliminal thing and ties back to this white god in the sky foolishness. Really that what you refer to when you say by who and creatOR.....personifying the natural forces at present at the beginning. Sound too Christian

Forgive I if u don't see it.....

Jah bless

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 6:32:16 AM

True dat G.A

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/21/2014 6:54:33 AM

Garveys Africa,

We are made up of energy and so is the Iniverse.
Of course this doesn't mean we don't hace personalities,right..

Although I see what the I mean by white skygod.Must get a fire everytime.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 7:11:11 AM

But as Rasta that why we say I and I instead of you no true?

I created the iniverse

And done ;)

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/21/2014 7:26:04 AM

Ras Nate^^^^^ Exactly if 'the' creator came into existence same way then it is still creation, created from creation the same energies and force GA talk bout. GA when d I say InI as in I created the Iniverse dats exactly right same energies present in creating creation is present in creation including InI so if d I's wan say it goes back to InI creating 'the' creator!
Bless! Good reasoning!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I