Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5695&start_row=21

Snoop lion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/1/2014 10:33:41 PM

I have NOT believed and will NOT believe that snoop lion is Robert Marley reincarnated. I wanted InI opinion on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZohPf5JlFk

Here Is snoop lion calling heself "Bob Marley reincarnated"

Jah bless

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/1/2014 10:45:50 PM

Wait... Wasn't Snoop "born" before Bob "died"?

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/1/2014 10:48:50 PM

I had to laugh at thIs because when I heard he calling heself Bob Marley reIncarnated that was the fIrst thing to come to I's mind. You can't be reIncarnated whIle your alIve.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/1/2014 10:49:14 PM

So obviously Snoop is not literally the same exact personality that lived inside of that body that I&I call Bob Marley. But maybe Snoop meant it more metaphorically. And in a sense, I&I are all reincarnated of each other anyway, at least in the form of matter recycling itself, if not also in a Iritual sense.

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/1/2014 10:52:58 PM

I was think Snoop didn't mean it literally but instead like you said. I&I are all "reincarnated"

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/1/2014 10:58:38 PM

Yes I. And I&I can see how Snoop relates to the Irit of Berhane because they share things in common, like shaky upbringings, struggle for acceptance by peers, singing about real experiences, and being looked up to as a spokesperson for the whole peer group each man grew up in.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/2/2014 5:48:40 AM

Reincarnated was never meant to be taken literally. Many have used that title. They are basically saying they smoke alot of herbs thats all. It not a literal thing I doubt he even believe in reincarnation after death. His LP was about reincarnation a and rebirth while alive.

And ras raza I dont burn the music from them time. I cant burn the youth for making music which is real. I burn the society designed to produce that mindset. I burn the media who have been backed to promote that mindset for reasons of downpression and keeping we from our consciousness and while keeping the awakened artist down. At least this is the approach I take when dealing with youths still trapped in that mindset

But as a grown man with millions of dollars living among high society. It gets a fire when ones are still promoting that mindset when they are clearly not living it anymore. I think music should mature with the artist otherwise it coming like lie, seen? Not saying them should turn Rasta but I think the idea in general is a good ixample for them other musician

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/2/2014 6:46:07 AM

If the I's check out the "Reincarnation" conference on the internet the I's will hear that Snoop Lion says that he always felt like he was Bob Marley reincarnated. I think Snoop Lion was not referring to reincarnation in the sense of Ivery human being reincarnated in Iveryone but rather that he feels like that he is Bob Marley reincarnated or that he is RasTafarI which is like a new life to Snoop Lion hence the name "Reincarnation".

And about the old Isic of Snoop Lion, I know that youths are not the only ones involved in the gangsta rap music but also adults. When Snoop Lion was an adult already he also made alot of gangsta rap music. Still yes I I do not blame these youths for making the music but rather the deceitful babylonians who want to brainwash the people.

Good reasoning.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/4/2014 1:29:51 AM

Is king Selassie I re-incarnated in soul heart mind oftrue Rastman?
Is Queen Menen not emulating from within The Rastawomban?

Is Christ emulating from the TRUE Christian? (Ras Tafari)

Is the Buddha not emulating from the true Buddhist?

Jah is one......
A true Jew is one who gives thanks and praises, for
Jew is the remnant of Israel that took the tribe of Judah to be the name of all 12 tribes peoples after the remnant re unite after exile and captive in a strange land........
Jah is One..........

So Rastafari is The New Name.....

And if Bob is spirit and soul power , can he INfluence others from me to Snoop?

There is one life, that is Jah and through JAH we all connected, in spirit, are not all thing re incarnation.s of one life? One life has lived for ever and has never died.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/4/2014 9:00:43 AM

Rastafari no dead to be reincarnate but I hear what u say..... just a small but important point. Bls up. Isis to the Living God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I