Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5695&start_row=11

Snoop lion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/1/2014 2:37:58 PM

No I.

As I said,there is a certain level of Irituality and mystics in his songs in I sight.All I was really trying to say is that there are Impostors and pretending people who call themself Rasta and I'm sure the I agrees with that...Not saying Snoop is one of them,but I rather tried to explain to Nick that he should learn and see those who are real and those who pretend.This is why I posted that reasoning about ideological and spiritual Rastas.Not to judge and define others,but learn to detect for yourself...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/1/2014 3:15:19 PM

When I say sincere what I mean is dat he ain being used as a devicive or infiltration instrument on certain levels. Naturally many go turn to and/or look deeper into Rastafari because Snoop but that they don't turn to a certain ideal about Rastafari because of his certain projection of Rastafari. Now I don't know what goin on with him and his thing since I don't keep up with him.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 4:17:01 PM

Seen

Rasta used to argue that its an Illuminati move but I run that argument too!!

Lowe doggy dog

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 4:17:01 PM

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 8:54:00 PM

Greetings Garvey's Africa,
The I said: "His old music still Fire :)"
What did the I mean with this?
Blessed is H.I.M. Haile Selassie the First...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 9:04:45 PM

Haile I Ras Raza, snoop old time music is tough still. Captured the then experience of ghetto youth mindset, often misguided but rebellious, real.. 90s was a different time..But as the man say he couldn't keep in that mindset forever, as a grown man

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 9:31:13 PM

Yes I, I know what the I mean Iman used to like the man music and Iyah even bounced to it with I Ras, head hahaha. But right now I say the music is not Fire but instead it has to be burned by the Fire since it carries negative gangster-ish vibes which is certainly not for I and I Irie RasTafarI People.

Bless up Iya wend.

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/1/2014 9:57:34 PM

Another thing I noticed about snoop lion that made me think again was he calling himself "Bob Marley reincarnated" What does InI think of this?

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 10:04:47 PM

Duplicate posts can happen Inytime...

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 10:06:26 PM

He is surely NOT the reincarnation of Berhane Selassie, Robert Nesta Marley also simply known as Bob Marley throughout the whole World. Why Iman say that? Because Iman know he is certainly NOT the reincarnation of the man called Bob.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I