Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3434&start_row=21

What Ras Power has taught i

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/26/2009 9:14:33 AM

Yaa,

There is no need to taunt him. I and I should just reason about the issues.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/26/2009 10:44:46 AM

I was being genuine.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/26/2009 8:21:48 PM

blessed love, lot is written, lol, but i stand by my first post, we are interdependent, to tell some one don't cry to any one , no one cares, well, i do, and even is morally i will support,

that's what i got from his majesty's appeal before the league of nations,and many other speeches.

now about defending ini. i leave in the nature island of the Caribbean,

ini faith come from the most high and man, compromised.

now if i say his majesty said we should speak on all major issues on right and wrong, you may say to me this is irrelevant, spesking of what you all don't want to mention.

pro choice is murder,so what is pro life, the names confuse you.
who created the pro life movement, and called for a culture of life? is it not pope paul, when he died it was said he raised a movement that helped elect judge bush, who gave paul the highest medal the US can provide.

it sound noce, right, pro life culture of life.

and because of that how many dieing in Africa, because you can't use contraceptives. pro life, there are good and bad on both sides, again who in the kitchen feeling the heat, it is wrong, and many other things are wrong also, but it's the person who is in the situation choice, if they don't do it legal they will do it illegal.

but we as rastas we are not for that, we promote education, and work, and planing organizing.

my brother who is the creator, His Majesty Or Marcus,if it was not marcus it would be someone else, but its marcus, OK, but Halie Selassie i is the creator.

it it true that many people have not overstand the fullness of Haile Selassie I.

ini am created by the words of his majesty, meaning, when i was questioning the Bible, i read what His majesty spoke on the bible, and no longer am i confused about the bible, bu defend it as true.

he say love, i love,he say read i read, he say forgive i forgive, he say live by faith act courageous to build confidence, i do, and in so doing i have grown in my faith, he also have confirm it as true with revelations and manifestations,not boast.

all that i know can be defended by His Majesty's words, history and the bible, three wittiness, that cannot be denied.

rastafari is a way of life, in truth and knowledge. rastafari is Selassie I. its not i or marcus but Haile Selassie I words.

what i can't overstand is one who call them self rasta and say the Illuminati control the world, even if them big and boald ,Selassie have them under control. sizzla.lol

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; eph 4v8-10

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. rev 11v 15.

any way got to go, reason latter

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2009 9:26:42 PM

"my brother who is the creator, His Majesty Or Marcus"

lol, i was waiting for that childish question to come.

childish not in the sense of any disrespect, but childish in the sense that....even i....a long long time ago used to think like that

which is why i have refrained from burning fire on you regarding this subject, just because i overstand that we all have our own time to grow, so take your time, and grow , and i pray, one day you will look back and see how limited your vision is right now
But seeing how you never listen to wise counsel, i wont be holding my breath

as i said, i was waiting for this question.

I was going to talk about it, even before the question was asked because i knew it was only a matter of time.....but, Honorable brethren Fari Sight has already addressed this,,,,for those who have eyes to see

"what i can't overstand is one who call them self rasta and say the Illuminati control the world, even if them big and boald ,Selassie have them under control. sizzla.lol"

For you to say that after Empress Yaa said this

"All things overall are ordained in time by Iration / Majesty. Their control of their structure is part of the fulfillment."

I find that to be shameful. Grin and laugh

Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2009 9:57:49 PM

The i see what i was talking about Ark I? Eyes wide open but the mind.....???
didnt they make a movie called eyes wide shut?

" to tell some one don't cry to any one , no one cares"
and this is how he sums up the Prophet´s words, out of everything Marcus wrote on that poem, this is all he sees, imagine that.

But he doesnt see that Marcus is talking about trying to be more self sufficient in your life.
He talks about reading His Majesty´s word, but Ras I Tom pointed to this word from the Emperor

It is well known to you all that recognizing one's problems and striving hard to challenge them is a mark of an attempt at self-sufficiency. Self help in the benefits to be acquired through education, will save the individual from asking someone's assistance.

Did he even see that? Well, im sure he did

Ark I wrote
"Marcus is showing that other people have their own problems to deal with, and are doing what they need to do to survive. And he is showing how the Ones who people usually come and whine to and look for sympathy from, are the Ones Live as they should, bearing their own burdens like a Man should. And not just bearing his burdens, but not feeling sorry for himself, but just smiles and pushes through. Mastering his soul and mind, so he directs himself in an upful manner."

Did he even read that. or this

"However InI are still the creators of our realities, by how we perceive and overstand ourSelves and our situation."

why do i feel like im wasting my time

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/26/2009 10:40:58 PM

Ras KebreAB, the I said,
-----------------------
why do i feel like im wasting my time
-----------------------

The I already know you are wasting your time (in regards to Ras Power). As the I already mentioned a long time ago.

At the very least, these discussions can prevent some from becoming the same blinded mind as Ras Power. At least others will Iverstand what Marcus was saying.

Ras Power just latches on to a small part that he can isolate and disagree with, without showing the whole picture that would reveal the foolishness of his statement against that small part. Whether he is latching on to something Marcus says, or that the I, Yaa, Iself and others say.

Like I was reasoning a while ago. I can't understand how people can imagine that they can get away with such deception in an environment where everything said is recorded and can be referenced. For example, as the I, Ras KebreAB has just referenced regarding what Yaa said, what Marcus said, and what I said about what Marcus said.

I guess people like him think that at least some of the time they can get away with it, because if somebody doesn't reference the truth that was said before, some will not notice it and not realize the illusion that he is trying to portray.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/27/2009 7:06:55 AM

Blessed love!

Yes Ark I, the I is right, these posts can help others to overstand Marcus's word sound, as well as to sight closed minded blindness.

To I how Ras Kebre sights it is well summed up; it is like the eyes are open but the mind is closed.
It remind I of the times when you read a book but you are not concentrating as so nothing you read is actually taken in and iditated on. You see the words with the eyes but not with the mind.

Now I know that Ras Power, the I was talking a lot about the humble shall be exhalted and so on. But isn't lisening to your bredrin who are tryning to show you the truth humility. We don't always have it right, that is why we are a people who help one another so that we may rise higher, because RasTafari people are one. If your bredrin tell the I something then the I should humble iselves, accept it, and take it in and sight it with our mind and iditate on it.

It just seems like the I is still standing where the I was initially because the I do not want to move. But as Ras Kebre said, it is part of growing; we all gotta move to get somewhere Iyah.

Marcus told I and I that we must liberate our minds before we can liberate ourselves. Right now it seems that the I is chained to your own understanding because you are not liberate mentally from what the I think is right. If the I would open the I eyes as well as the I mind then the I would see that we are only trying to help the I.

As FarI-Sight was saying, there is one loving spirit of truth and that spirit is within The Father Haile Selassie I, Marcus I, Emmanuel I, and all of Jah RasTafari children. So let the irits come forth Iyah, trust them and let them lead the I and you will sight that they are one in the same.

I and I wll end this with a quote from His Majesty:
-----
"To make our wills obedient to good influences and to avoid evil, is to show the greatest wisdom. "
----
It is to make our wills obediant to good influences that I and I want to highlight.

Itinual Ises unto Negus I Selassie I JAH

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/27/2009 7:11:14 AM

If you overstood the difference between being in the world... but not OF it... then being OF the Earth... then you would see why One who is RasTafari Empress would say that. What Sizzla says is in agreement with what I said, not what you are saying.

You are being so antagonistic, it is insulting.

You make the point above, and then quote the Bible... with this...

"The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord"...

So..? The kingdoms of this world...? THIS WORLD. Get it? They are become the kingdoms of our Lord: this message is through revelations. So, without winding me up... tell me where what I said that is contradictory to this?

I kinda am starting to get why this guy was winding up Ras KebreAb in that manner. It's cos he uses what a One says actually against them. Like as if he said the thing. And what he started saying wasn't even that. Aaaah! Wind up merchant.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/27/2009 7:23:09 AM

Please ignore me. It was winding me up. Especially when he goes, one who calls themself RasTa... but then again I guess that was touche for calling him a hippy :-p

I agree with what the Iemples above are saying... so also you Ras Power can disregard my asking you to make an actual legible argument. The fact that you haven't will have to suffice.

Stay bless!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/27/2009 7:30:24 AM

ohmigosh... how mystical is the EARTH!

I went to another page after I was done here just... and this is what I saw...

In actual fact, I think this is sooo relevant to all of us in this vibration here and wider and beyond.

So... we should all ights and make up!! hand on heart...

Einstein said "A human being is a part of the whole universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

lol. Please ooooo... unuh don't crucify I for the Einstein thing, I dun already said a man can speak truth and doesn't mean he owns righteousness. In fact, the above sounds like the sort of thing Marcus I Emmanuel I Haile I Selassie I would say... one universal truth.

Love in the house. This has set me on nice meds for my day, I hope it does so for all!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I