Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3434&start_row=1

What Ras Power has taught i

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/22/2009 6:02:37 PM

Ark I, i will adress this to the i. For the simple reason that i have given up hoping that Ras Power would take my words as i mean them, and not as he imagines i mean them. Why? The reason will become apparent shortly.

Well, perhaps, im overreaching to say Ras Power taught i this. After all. its a long time since i know this, but the last couple of days with him has brought this lesson into focus

it is a simple lesson

First let i take what the i said before Ark I

The i said to him "What is wrong with you? Did the I read the same thing that I just read?"

I can tell you right now, no he did not read the same thing that you read.
Yes, he read the exact same words, and yet, he didnt read the same thing that you did.
Isnt that amazing?

And therein lies the lesson, which is

We do not see with our eyes, we see with our minds

The i sight, his eyes saw the same words we all did, but his mind was reading something else

To illustrate, have you ever seen someone you know lying on their bed.....and you turn and look at them.....and you are surprised to see them staring intently at something?? And you wonder what is he/she looking at.......and then they start snoring or something and suddenly you realise....THEY ARE FAST ASLEEP! with their eyes wide OPEN!
Thats it, eyes wide open, but the mind is sleeping...so the eyes do not see nothing at all.

Now i am not saying that Ras Power does not see anything at all, ofcourse not......the problem is, he has some ideas in his mind which are corrupted, especially ideas about I, false ideas of who he thinks i am, so most of what he see coming from i, will have to pass through that "filter" of false ideas in his mind, and by the time it reaches to his heart, it has allready been corrupted by that filter.

Now ,as i see what he writes about the poem by Marcus I, i really wonder.....how differently would he have read that poem if it had been posted by someone else and not i

I am sure he would deny this,,he will probably tell i that i take things too personally, but whatever....that i will leave for his consciousness to deal with

It is just sad to i to see him reaching all over the place to discredit a poem.....a poem so simple and uncomplicated in its message....look at him going on about Marcus was a racist????
can you imagine the nerve? How far will one go to try and prove his pointless point

All of what Marcus I´s words could be summed up in a few words....be strong, dont go around weeping and wailing to people, do not dwell in the negative, think positive

What idiot would go against that?

So is Ras Power an idiot?

No, ofcourse not. And that is what makes it sad.

You know what i mean? If a person has a limited mental capability, you say...ok...he finds it hard to understand, lets see what we can do to help him understand, u get me?
But when you know, this person understands and knows full well what is written here......and yet he still chooses to fight ugainst it........you have to wonder.......what is in his mind that is blocking a clear vision from going through his eyes....what is in his mind that is filtering the goodness that his eyes behold so much that when it reaches his heart, it is totally different from what his eyes beheld in the first place.

And that is what i mean, He knows already without anyone telling him

He knows that no one...NO ONE....has taught íni that ini need to co operate amongst one another better than King Selassie and Marcus Garvey

If it was not for that "filter" on his mind, he would have easily sighted that what Marcus is saying is very very similiar to what Christ was saying all those days ago when he said

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. "

Does he find this distasteful too? Does he say this is not Rastafari teaching as well?

So as i said, it really makes i wonder....would he be saying these things if someone else besides i posted that poem......i dont know.......lol.....its funny because i can already see what he would reply to that question...see it almost word for word...but whatever....Jah see and know

Before i go to the next post on "speak properly"
Ark I, is it not shameful how people would put words into your mouth when they KNOW you never said any such thing???
I said
"can anyone isplain that to i, anyone besides this man here, because its a long time since i stopped even paying any attention to him"

and its true...a long time ago, i got tired and gave up trying....this is the first time i am dealing with him in a long time........
but more importantly.....when i said that i was speaking on iself and iself alone
So why is this man sayin "'don't talk to this fella i stop checking him' "
why is he trying to make it seem like i am telling people, dont talk to him? and he even puts it in quotations as if i said that???
And then he has the audacity to throw bible quotes at i, and tell i about pride???

Well Ras Power, if your consciousness will allow you speak such an untruth,,,go ahead, you are welcome

Now to the other post " speak properly"

Now i can blame one of two things for the totally wrong way in which Ras Power read and recieved what i wrote there.

One, i could blame the internet...........maybe i would like to

u get me? i could blame the net and say...

You know, if this was not the internet....if Ras Power and I and Empress Yaa, and Ark I, and Ras I Tom etc, were actually sitting in one room together.............and Ras Power got up and said "why dont you speak properly"...but he said it in such an "unproper way"...and all the idren laughed...........he could right way look at ini faces and sight that we are laughing without any form of animosity or belittlement
Indeed he would have seen how funny it was and would have been laughing with ini

And no, i do not mean the plastic smile and fake laugh he is giving i here, while he passes his snide remarks about he that exalts shall be abased ( how am i exalting iself??...idk....its always amusing to i how he ignores the things he doesnt want to hear, like when i said , i am not trying to belittle anyone, each according to his own ability) .....no, he would have seen the true humour in it

You know when Empress Yaa posted her reply and she was still cracking up....i was going to tell her,,,,hey perhaps we shouldnt laugh so...because he might take it in a negative way...he might think we are laughing at him because he makes some spelling errors.......
but i was hoping, if he had eyes to see,if he knew the love that ini have for one another, he would sight, by himself, that we were not laughing at him,,,,we were just laughing at the funny situation.

If he had seen that, Empress Yaa would have no reason to apologise to him and explain to him that it is all out of love

But if ´that is what it takes, then Ras Power, i apologise too. I never meant to cause any harm or hurt to you
I know you have some negative ideas about i, but if you knew i, you would know, i am a soft hearted person,,it is simply not in i to be malicous and cause hurt to anyone...even to i enemies.....and though we have had our disagreements..you are far from being my enemy.

But back to it...like i was saying, i could blame the net for this misoverstanding....or i could blame Ras Power himself

Because if he didnt have that "filter" in his mind, this false picture he has of who i am....he could have easily seen the truth.
He could have easily seen that here on this forum, he is among his own brethren and sistren....he could have seen that even if somethings seem negative when they reach his mind, they come from a positive place.

Which brings i back to the lesson......we do not see with our eyes but with our mind

So wahatever the disagreements, i give Ras Power thanks for bringing this lesson into foucus in i own life.....i wont soon forget it...it can be a useful tool as i trod inthis world day to day

Give thanks

one question remains in a mind pertaining to Ras Power
Why does he keep talking like an outsider?
i dont overs that when he says things like "i like how rastas speak", and im like,,,why are you speaking like an outsider, u get me? its not so strange to hear a Ras say, i think this that about Muslims, or about Christians....but to hear a Ras say, i like how Rastas speak.....a little strange no?
No matter, just a thought

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2009 2:00:06 AM

I will address the last thing the I said first.

He speaks like an outsider because instead of coming to RasTafarI Haile Selassie I the way RasTafarI people come, he has chosen to come a different way, thinking that his way is better. He has made many insults about the way RasTafarI people think and trod, Many things he has said about RasTafarI ways are very condescending, as if he thinks the ways of RasTafarI are some backward concepts. This is because he doesn't Iverstand the ways of RasTafarI people, and he doesn't realize that it has nothing to do with concepts, but has to do with Natural Iration and Natural Trodition. The concepts people find are derived from the Natural Iration and Natural Trodition, not the other way around.

In regards to his speak properly post. I agree what the I said about it. Like the I said, if I was in a room with I Idren, and somebody makes a statement about speaking properly, but doesn't speak properly during the statement about speaking properly; I would laugh because it is funny, and if they didn't realize what I was laughing about. All I would have to do is point out the irony of not speaking properly while making a post about speaking properly, and they would laugh too.

Another thing that is even more important than speaking properly is to read properly, and talk about what a person said, instead of completely misrepresenting what they said (whether by mistake or on purpose). That is much worse then just speaking improperly.

In regards to his reaction to the words of Marcus. I sight that the cause is from animosity towards both Marcus and the I. So since it was the I posting something from Marcus, he jumped on it for both of the I them.

How he could completely misrepresent what Marcus was saying and accuse Marcus of such a thing. To show how foolish his accusation against Marcus was, sight how Marcus wrote a Reasoning, speaking about the same thing Ras Power was speaking about. This is what Marcus wrote only ONE day before he wrote the "Find Yourself" Reasoning.

-----------------------------------
Man to Man
Tuesday, October 25, 1927

Yes, man to man is so unjust

Until we know not whom to trust;

For we have made of life a lie,

In treating man less than fly:

To tell the reason why it's so,

Into history we must go,

Revealing crime, just after crime,

From Cain and Abel to this time.

Our God made man in perfect form,

And to the standard to conform;

But in his ways of self alone

He crushed the good and built a throne:

A regal personage is he,

As proud and selfish as can be;

Forgetting God he robs and kills,

And lays the course of human ills.

Is there no help that we can give

To brighten life in truth to live?

Yes, there is much for you to do

In treating man as Christ did you:

If we should change the old bad way,

The good would shine in us each day,

Then life would be a happy dream,

A radiant, fair morning beam.
-----------------------------------

Just as he doesn't Iverstand RasTafarI people, he doesn't Iverstand Marcus.

Another thing about him speaking like an outsider. I have never in my Life, heard a RasTafarI Idren or Sistren tell I that he or she is pro-choice-to-kill. RasTafarI people Blaze Fire on abortion.

That is how RasTafarI people speak.

And out of all the sins in the scriptures, there is only one sin, where RasTafarI specifically says that if a person hides his eyes when they see a man do it and do not kill him, then Selassie I will also set His face against that person, and against his family, and will cut him off.

-------------------------------
Leviticus 18
[21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 20
[1] And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
[2] Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
[3] And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
[4] And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
[5] Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
-------------------------------

Do you know what they do to the the Children they kill during an abortion? They throw them in a pile of diseased and unclean flesh from their other surgeries and burn them in an incinerator. Haile Selassie I would never be in support of such murder, utter disrespect and defilement of Innocent Life.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/23/2009 9:30:27 AM

the only people who think MOST HON PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
WAS A RACIST WERE PEOPLE WHO NEVER READ OR HEARD HIS VOICE.
MARCUS STATES CLEARLY THAT PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LONG IN THE WORLD,
TO MAKE A BETTER PLACE! HE JUST KNEW THAT BLACK PEOPLE COULDNT GET FAR IN A GOVERNMENT FOR THE WHITES BY THE WHITES.
IN THE TIMES HE WAS PHYSICALLY SEEN BY THE WORLD DOING HIS WORKS..HE SAID I DONT HATE WHITE PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE.
HOW HARD IS THAT TO OVERSTAND
DOES LOVIN YOUR SELF MAKE U HATE OTHERS?
AND SURE HE SPOKE OF SATANS WHO ROBBED RAPED KILLED MAMED HIS PEOPLE
WHO WOULDNT
RASTAFARI
WITHOUT MARCUS GARVEY
IS HIPPISM

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/23/2009 11:10:23 AM

FOR ISTANCE... THIS IS ANOTHER WORDS OF MARCUS PLEASE TRY TO CONSIDER THE TIME HE LIVED IN RACE RELATIONS WASNT A WORD
THERE WAS ONLY ONE RELATION ON THE SURFACE..
SURE THEIR WAS ALWAYS CURIOUS AND REBELIOUS TEENS IN LOVE SNEAKIN AROUND ...IM SURE THERE WAS MORE THAN JUSS RAPE ..
BUT ON THE SURFACE RACE WAS ONLY RELATED BY HATE..

PLEASE
CONSIDER THAT WHEN U ARE SPEAKING OF GARVEY NONE THE LESS THIS IS TRUTH OF THE TIMES

The white man stands with murd'rous gaze,

And looks with envy at all wealth;

For gold he has a burning craze

That crowns him with his bloody stealth.

From shore to shore he roams at large,

With maxim guns and poisoned darts:

He sails aboard his nimble barge

To rip and bleed his victims' hearts.

To India lie goes with glee

For stores of shining, precious stones;

And off to China for his tea,

And Africa for ivory-bones.

The land he takes with gun in hand,

And chains the natives to the heel:

He often used the iron-brand

To mark the slaves that he would steal.

Through Egypt's land he beats the trail,

That leads to blooming cotton fields;

From ship to barge he goes on rail

That brings him on the natives' heels.

The Sudanese, in fields of white,

Must pick the cotton at his will;

Just he alone of all is right

When he at pleasure shoots to kill.

The Congo Basin had its crime,

Of hands chopped off by Leopold,

For rubber wealth, of franc and dime,

The blacks were murdered stiff and cold:

And Cecil Rhodes, in Kimberly,

Did flog the mining natives, too,

That ladies might, at "Wemberly,"

Wear diamonds with the shades of blue,

In Old America of slaves,

John Hawkins did his roaring trade,

For Indians were killed by braves

Who fought like Custus's Brigade.

The blacks were kept in clanking chain,

Two hundred years, and little more:

The Bishops spurded the liellish pain,

And blessed the trips from Afric's stiore.

West Indian tiiglils were like the day,

As slaves worked on and on to die.

For sugar and old rum did pay

Much more than barley and the rye.

Great fortunes there were made in sin,

By lords and gentlemen at large,

Whose homes you could not enter in,

Except you sailed in their good barge.

But this, 0 God, is known to you,

So time will bring your message down,

And then from out the azure blue

Shall come the Prince with heaven's crown.

That day shall see the white man gone,

To place in store for cruel man-

For saints of earth were really born

To rise above the murd'rous clan.

SOUNDS LIKE THE CLAN THAT WAS IN THE VIDEO I JUSS WATCHED ON HERE

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/23/2009 7:26:36 PM

RASTAFARI
Well to say it simply christopher columbus, captain morgan, ponce del leon and company were not Black. They were Pirates! SEEN? This is not a racial injustice It is just unjust. It is not a Racial War it is a Spiritual War. RASTAFARI are Spiritual Warriors. As is Garvey. Nothing more nothing less. Black is Black. LOVE is LOVE.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/23/2009 9:02:26 PM

Yes yes, give thanks to Fari, even out of what seems bad,good can come
Ark I, the i might as well remove my original post on this...and might as well change the title of this thread. This is about Marcus Garvey now, not about any one man here. Ini dont want to dwell pon them things there.
This ini really want to see
Yes I, its been a while since ini chant Marcus Garvey on this forum
Give thanks for the life of the mighty Prophet
If any have any bad thing to say about the Honorable Prophet...as sis Queen Ifrica say, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

Rook Fari, give thanks for the word sound Honorable

"IS IT LEGAL TO CALL YOUR SELF RASTSAFARI AND DISS THE MOST HON PROPHET IN SUCH AWAY? IVE NEVER EVER HEARD SUCH A THING.."

Lol, for real iyah

As the man say, "RASTAFARI WITHOUT MARCUS GARVEY IS HIPPISM "

I will go a step further and say this

Without Marcus Garvey, there would be no Rastafari

Now i wonder, does that vex YOU when i say that?
If so, good. sometimes, vexation has a funny way of concentrating the mind, and i hope it concentrates your mind enough to sight the True vision.

Marcus is the forerunner of Rastafari, He is the voice crying out in the wilderness saying Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

Now if i was to ask how did Marcus Garvey prepare the way for the Lord, what would your answer be?

If your answer is because Marcus said Look to the east for the Crowning of a Black King, then you are only sighting half the vision.

Because if one asks, How did Marcus give ini the vision to see Rastafari, then answer is not that Marcus described to us the vision and told us what it looked like....NO...the true answer is...He gave ini the eyes to sight the vision for ourselves.

And then when you begin to ask, how did he give ini eyes to see......ahhhh...then you come to the reality of it, the fullness of it

Yes i, Marcus Garvey prepare the way
but then what is the "way"??????

the "way" is not no man made road to travel on
The "way" is the hearts and minds of Jah people.
Marcus prepare the hearts and minds of the people, he opened the senses to recieve the Glory of the Most High God Jah Rastafari

This is why i it always amuses i when i hear people arguing about the prophecy that Marcus Garvey gave regarding the Crowning of the King. Some will even say that He never said such a thing
And although i consider saying Marcus never said that to be a blatant lie, it is still not the focus for i. The more important thing to consider is the iritical aspect, the works that Marcus did to prepare ini irits to recieve His Majesty

Yes, without Garvey, no Rastafari
Garvey is one of the building blocks of Rastafari. If you take Garvey out of the building, it is like building your house on sinking sand
Now, let i mention race for a moment, and i will say this

The white race or any other race would never have sighted Rastafari if it was not for black people.
Black people had to sight the vision of a Black King and a Black God First

but you know what?
Black people wouldnt have sighted Rastafari if it was not for Marcus Garvey either
it is really that simple
Black people had to be awakened first before anyone else, this is why Garvey stood for everything African without no compromise,,,giving some the foolish thought that he was racist

So into the wilderness,at a time when African people were down and out, unable to move forward, haunted by the ghosts of the past, the ghosts of slavery, the ghosts of rape and murder, into that time, here emerges this man, this Black Man of so much dignity, and by his word, he slay all those ghosts of the past, Yes, Marcus Garvey, the REAL duppy conqueror
And he gave ini a vision of what we had forgotten, a vision of Home, a vision of our self worth
and he lean down and he whisper into the ear of every black man and he say
Black Man, What Is In Thy Bosom? Pluck It Out, Is It Genius, Is It Talent For Something? Let's Have It.
Thats why ini love Marcus . He gave ini all the tools ini needed to sight Rastafari. JAH planned it so.

Consider Daniel in the bible and the vision of Nebuchadnezzar
The i them will rememeber the vision of the statue of gold and silver and bronze and iron and clay

Well, this is sort of the same thing we are dealing with here

Because, if i say. the head of gold is a corrupt kingdom against the law of God, then it is inevitable that the silver kingdom, the bronze kingdom, the iron and clay kingdom, all of them would be corrupt and against the law of God.
One kingdom is the forerunner of the next

So if anyone say Marcus Garvey is racist, then all True Rastafari who live according to the troditions of ini fathers and mothers must be racist too, thats what you are saying

because, see it, Every Garveyite is not Rastafari, but every Rastafari is a Garveyite, Remember that

..........and you cant have the two without the third

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/23/2009 10:16:40 PM

all this is nice, i smiled while reading it. lol. no rastafari without Garvey, why because Garvey said look to the east for the coming of a king. come on.

now to say i talk like an outsider is one thing to say i speak against rasta livity, lol. man ini live that life,and only said so because one said they like hearing how rastas speak, and i was saying its the Jamaican dialect that cause it to sound the way it dose.

rasta is not pro choice, who gave choice. pope paul come with his pro life thing. that don't mean i am for abortion.

his majesty said, educate people and create a better life so then children will not be raised in poverty.

as tupac said since a man can't make one, he should not tell a whoman when or where to create one. choice my brother, jah don't force.

you all said a lot.

marcus said things about his majesty, i find, if i am hungry, or thirsty or my house burn, being positive i can ask for assistance, that how i see it.

to have all that to say, because i say, this poem was what i find it to be was .

now ras kebra i don't know you and have nothing against any one. hate i don't hate.

i do have trouble with some concepts that is posted here, not here only but many, ,many rastas because to ini many have gone astray.
and most time, when people attempt to say otherwise that that of his majesty i rise up in protest,

eg. the bible, the united nations, so on and so forth.and i agree with ras kebra, intelligence don't make ini overstand jah . but he who makes ini overstand through his spirit.

there for ark is right i came into it differently. in almost a paul like situation. will get to that some other time..

but i live by faith, created by the word of his Majesty. and surely if we were in a room the reasoning would be facilitated but we would still disagree an sure.

example, i don't believe in the illuminate as controlling the world, H.I.M Haile Selassie I is who in control.

how are you exlating your self, many of times you attempt to, ex 'y' and 'u' are next to each other i press one and my finger touched the you are trying to say i don't speak proper or attempt to, any way

blessed love and hope we will be able to reason to edify the body that is here. and ras kebra you take things to personal, you say so much thin to i and i hav no hard feelings

jah guide

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2009 12:34:57 AM

Ras Power,

You are going on again with this "pro choice" deception. Stop with the illusion and call it what it is.

You go even farther than just the illusion of saying "pro choice". You try to go into this choice thing even more literal and to try to make it sound like I and I are against choice because I and I are against what you people call "pro choice" (translation: the sanctioned murder of Innocent Babies). You say:

--------------------
i am pro choice thats wast jah gave ini, those prolife people would turn roe v wade upside down with their moral talk.

choice, education and work will lead to less of this
--------------------

Jah gave I and I choice, that is true. But the thing is I am not anti-choice, I am against murder of Innocent Children.

You said what you are in that post, you don't only support the pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children, you say "i am pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children". I and I see who you are. How can you be two things, how can you serve two masters, how can you support both Selassie I and molech.

As Christ said:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

mammon or molech or any others.

If they allow people to abort their child when they mistakenly got pregnant, they might as well allow them to kill their child after it is born if that brings them convenience. I won't make the distinction like you people, the pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children people. Because it is the same Life, whether he or she is hiding from your shameful eyes behind the skin of a woman, or in front of your face after he or she leaves the womb.

Some people don't mind murder, as long as they don't see it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/24/2009 11:03:13 AM

Wow... Ras Power... okay-eee then. Hm?

Well, I have said my bit about Marcus. I wish we could drop the pro / con choice / life talk... it just makes me uneasy. Period. I personally do not feel such debate really has place here... at AaaaaLLLLL! Serious though. I don't think we should even associate ourselves with even debating it. Seriously.

The illuminati do control the world. The Earth is ours, by Majesty. All things overall are ordained in time by Iration / Majesty. Their control of their structure is part of the fulfillment. It's a long story, read revelation.

St. Paul is a batty man. To put it directly. Straight. Every-single-thing in the Bible is not Gospel.

RasTa philosophy without Garvey is hippyism. But then again Ras Tafari is the most paramount and prolific pan-Africanist in history. So, in fact... it is easier to say that it is possible to tell a hippy different from RasTa based on how they feel about Marcus Garvey.

Nothing wrong with being a hippy. Only if a person is a hippy and begging RasTa... this is the type of thing that makes race relations within RasTa such a problem... cos then it becomes hard on first impressions to tell a white hippy from a white RasTa. Sight?

Stop quoting the whole humble shall be exalted line... cos now you're just taking the p*! Who are you to know the fullness?! Please.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/24/2009 11:17:52 AM

Empress Yaa,

I agree with what the I said about Honorable Prophet Marcus Garvey and also that I and I should not even debate abortion, that is straight up satanism.

I do disagree with what the I said about St. Paul being a batty man. Why would HIM Haile Selassie I quote St. Paul if St. Paul was a batty man?

I don't agree with everything that St. Paul says, like having long hair being a shame, but I don't think he was a batty-man.

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, how does it seem to you the Apostle Paul meant by the statement, Faith works by love?

H.I.M.:What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement. You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion. Later on, after his conversion he had faith and love, and if he had not had that he would not have taught people this in his epistles. Neither love nor faith are separable from each other.

An elaboration of this is Paul's exposition in one of his Epistles which speak of love and faith. Without love all of our human efforts in the sight of God can be useless. He loved us and on our behalf He was given as a ransom, and it was because of love and His love for us that He accomplished the act of love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I