Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3434&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/24/2009 1:12:09 PM

Universal truth does not belong to one man... batty man or not. So a man can speak truth without being righteous. innit?

I don't see what His Majesty says here that endorses the position of St. Paul as it stands in the Christian church today. If anything, it seems to I that His Majesty is just 'allowing' St. Paul. Don't unuh read between the lines?

"What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement. You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion. Later on, after his conversion he had faith and love, and if he had not had that he would not have taught people this in his epistles. Neither love nor faith are separable from each other."

"What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement". The supposition here is that St. Paul does make mistaken statements, or at least there is doubt. He certainly does not blow Paul's trumpet. Don't you find that curious based on the role St. Paul plays to the mainstream Christian doctrine to this day? Majesty is just doing the usual and pointing out iverlasting truths.

"You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion".

Yes we do! :)

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/24/2009 2:10:12 PM

truth a talk now

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/24/2009 2:42:29 PM

What did i say ?
"
Now if i was to ask how did Marcus Garvey prepare the way for the Lord, what would your answer be?
If your answer is because Marcus said Look to the east for the Crowning of a Black King, then you are only sighting half the vision."

what reply do i get?

"lol. no rastafari without Garvey, why because Garvey said look to the east for the coming of a king. come on."

Wouldnt it be nice if people actually read what you write before replying?

Anyway, done with that

I have to agree with Empress Yaa on the subject of pro choice or whatever. Do not participate with babylon debates

"it is easier to say that it is possible to tell a hippy different from RasTa based on how they feel about Marcus Garvey"
nothing more i can add to that

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2009 4:53:49 PM

Sorry for getting into the abortion topic. It just vex I to see somebody who calls themselves Rasta, tell I that they are also pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children. It is hard for I to resist responding to such things.

That is like somebody saying they are Rasta and at the same time pro-Mussolini.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/25/2009 6:16:38 AM

Blessed Ark I.

Thee I was right to put straight to bed (or to dead) the X topic. Nuff said.

Give thanks always for this medium.

RasTafari Governance! And Love.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/25/2009 6:59:16 AM

Yes I Idren and I Sistren, blessed love! Ras Tafari!

Yes Ras Kebre, I and I would just like to give thanks for the I's reasoning on no RasTafari without Marcus.

It is true, it is Marcus who made the way for HIM. Without Marcus I would not be looking through the spectacles of Ethiopia at I and I God and King.

I give thanks to the right hon. John Marcus I Mosiah Garvey!

I sight that many persons do not sight the fullness of many things within RasTafari. You know it was only since I start trodding serious as serious that I started to sight the fullness Iself. It is since I and I have livicated Iself unto Selassie I fully that I and I have started to sight the fullness within RasTafari. I sight that it is the society that the system has created that has people closing their minds. Marcus said that we must liberate our minds before we liberate ourselves. I sight that the reason many do not sight the fullness is because they will not liberate their minds. How do we do that? What did Marcus say? Education! It is up to us to educate the youth so that they can sight the fullness.
Too many peope look at things such as ganja, locks, Ethiopias royal colours, as just part of a tradition, but I sight that it is so much more than that. Many people look at Haile Selassie, Marcus Garvey, Emmanuel Charles Edwards as just people, but they are SO MUCH more than that.
A RasTa elder once told I and I that peole cannot overstand who his majesty is because they do not overstand how mystic he is.

Some sight RasTa as a religion, a black liberation movement, a tradition, a livity, and other. I am not saying RasTa is not a livity, but people need to see more than just that because RasTa is SO MUCH more than just that.

RasTa is God, and earth cycle now a RasTa, but people cannot sight this because people still held captive mentally.

Is this not why Marcus told the Africans to liberate themselves mentally? Is this not why Marcus told us to educate ourselves? Is this not why Marcus told the Africans to stand up and be the mighty race which they are? All these things are to sight the fullness!

RasTa is the fullness!

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/25/2009 7:11:42 AM

0 weary son of sorrow great!

How apt art thou to bow and grieve,

And count all things thy solemn fate,

As if thou canst not self retrieve!

May I not tell the story true

Of that Eternal Force that is-

The Force that makes the world and you;

The Force that rules and ever lives?

Thou art the living force in part,

The Spirit of the Mighty I;

The God of Heaven and your heart

Is Spirit that can never die.

You're what you are in heart and mind,

Because you will it so to be;

The man who tries himself to find,

Is light to all, and great is he.

In each and every one is God,

In everything atomic life;

There is no death beneath the sod,

This fact, not knowing, brings the strife.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 3/25/2009 8:22:34 PM

Hail King Rastafari and all the problem fix, HAILE I SELASSIE JAH RASTAFARI

Marcus Garvey and Emperor Haile Selassie I is One and the Same Man, they are of one loving spirit, one accord and never disagree.(Regardless of what one wants to say about Marcus' commentry of the King's exile).
As the RastaMan of Glory (Kebre) spoke and said truly " There is NO RASTA without Marcus I."

Raspect maksimum to the saints, Ras Kebre AB, Rook Fari: real and true word sound cannot be said better " Rasta without garvey is hippyism". Raspect to Ark I,

Bun Hippyism at dis iwa, Bun Facism and Communism at this iwa as they are also hand in hand, BuCapitalism and all ism in this Eurocentric, weakheart illusory philosophy. Eurocentric ideology has NO place in Rastafari culture and must be put to death at this iwa, with his master WhiteSupremacy.

Ras "Power", fire burn the I false opinion, and false reasoning, man. Humble yourself, white boy, and learn the True Black Culture of King Selassie I, man. Learn from your humble European descent bredren who meeken themself and become mightyful as such.

Empress Yaa, Hail, True word sound to the bone. Ras I-Tom, nuff raspect for the meekness and the heart for Emmanuel.

Love Love Love in the House of Rastafari.
Let I an I be as His and Her Majesty, in the presence and in the image.

HOLY Emmanuel I, Empress Menen I, Emperor
HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.
My Lord and Majesty, Empress and Little Ones in Dignity and Integrity.

Iam Iam
Hon.Prophet Paskal, EABIC Ambassador to the East Ethiopian/Afrikan District of Seashells Islands
Custodian of Black Salvation

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2009 11:22:41 PM

FarI-Sight,

Ras Power is not European, he is of African descent.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/26/2009 8:02:29 AM

Where has Ras Power gone?

Ras Power!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I