Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2030&start_row=31

Living on JAH Light

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/6/2007 3:57:23 PM

Greetings
Fact - a very interesting word and I the reason why you quest for fact is because Western philosophy is built on that need for things to be scientifically proven for them to be true. Other world philosophies are rooted in a spiritual overing that depends on inner instinct - that sixth sense of knowing as opposed to Western meditations that depend on touch, see, smell, taste, feel. Take Cartesian philosophy of 'I think therefore I am' - I must be a rational being in order to know that I exist and because there is no proof of a God who exists in this way therefore no God exists - or so the thinking goes. Its not a universal truth as has been proven time and time again because it assumes an individualist kind of thinking yet humans cannot exist without other humans and the connection to the Higher Being - this is the principle of Ubuntu/Unhu that many Southern African philosophies are founded upon. Hence the Zulu expression Umuntu Ngumuntu Ngabantu - a person is a person through other people. I you need to step out of 'the Western box' and see the world through spiritual eyes - so many other worldviews nah depend on fact first put conquer matter through the mind. Its a question of faith, an inner belief that anything is possible. I can tell you that even if I never sighted pictures of His Majesty or read of HIM, I would in my gut know that He lived, in HIS spiritual greatness as Lord of All. Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/7/2007 4:44:43 PM

hi ten

just a side note ---ubuntu is tatooed on I left shoulder.

it is the mentality that the owner of a major tv network needs to know in their heart.

it is the mentality i take to my school where i have challenged my administration to find ways to embrace all of the different cultures we have at our school.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/7/2007 11:05:42 PM

Jah Rastafari!Well HAILE SELAHSSIE I came in his father's name and they recieved him not.If he honour himself his honour would be nothing because it is jah who honour him.Christ pray to jah and because of this many were offended,remember that.The lion of the tribe Judah pray to Jah our Saviour,Remember.Jah in him so he is also called jah.He Shall also becalled father or lord as it is written and the people were offended because of this.The lord said unto the lord psalm110,remember tha too.WE all pray to jah and his begotten son Rastafari,and we still dealing one god if u really check it out.We are all gods but like men we shall die and live once again.But see youself as a man or if u is woman a woman not as the god you are because there is one jah over all the gods of the earth.As the lord live!King Haile Selahssie live!He who put thier trust in him shall not see death but when Christ the Ras said this they take up stones to throw at him.When one of his bredren ask him,"When they shall see god",he reply and said unto him,"all the days i am among you,how it is so hard to see and know that god dwell in me".Rastafari Live!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I