Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=871&start_row=21

ZION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/16/2005 1:44:35 AM

"Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being. Whenever conflict arises between material and spiritual values, the conscience plays an important role and anyone who suffers from a guilty conscience is never really free from this problem until he makes peace with himself and his conscience."

-His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/16/2005 12:54:29 PM

SELASSIE I LIVE!!!

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/16/2005 6:52:08 PM

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/17/2005 1:50:26 AM

JAH NO DEAD!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2005 1:01:44 AM

I just want to reason a little about one of Irie Lion's posts because in it is the key that is the same key that I have also spoken about.

Most of the concentration in the reasoning that came afterwards was about the first part where he said:
-------------------
ONE DOES NEVER, NEVER EVER NEED MATERIAL THINGS. GWAN WITH YOUR MATERIAL DESIRE AND MATERIAL NECESSITY DREAM. BUMBO KLAAT BRAINWASHINGS I TELL YOU. YOU ENTER THIS WORLD WITHOUT ONE MATERIAL POSSESION, AND YOU THE SAME WHEN YOU LEAVE. KNOW THAT.
-------------------

When I read this part I looked at it as saying that getting material from babylon is not the solution to the problems in Africa. Especially since the price to pay for the materials is higher than the value of the materials.

Later on in the reasoning he said:
-------------------
IF ETHIOPIA WANT A HAND FROM BABYLON, THEN THEY WILL BECOME BABYLON, BUT JAH DID NOT WANT THIS. AFRICA DOESNT NEED BABYLON, LIKE YOU SAY. FOR BABYLON DONT BEAR ANY FRUIT.
-------------------

That is a requirement to recieve materials from babylon, you must bear the mark of the beast and you also must be a servant to the beast. And what the beast takes from you will always be much more than what it gives.

The key and solution to the problems in Africa is Inity. I have also said this many times. Babylon will not give without taking more, so looking in babylon's direction is vanity, it serves no purpose. When people are Inited they can accomplish great things, things that are very hard to do with only a few people.

These words of Irie Lion are the solution:

-------------------
WHAT THE PEOPLE NEED IS A LOVE AND UNITY UNDER ONE GOD, ONE LEADER, AND THATS RASTAFARI. UNITY IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS, FOR IF ONE IS WEAK THERE IS SOMEONE STRONGER TO HELP THEM, AND IT COULD WORK VICE VERSA. FOOD CLOTHES AND SHELTER, JUST LIKE WORD SOUND AND POWER. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED OTHER THAN JAH? YE SO LITTLE FAITH, THE BIRDS DO NOT STOCK UP SUPPLIES OF FOOD, AND YET THEY LIVE. AND IS OUR LIVES LESS OF THAT OF A BIRD?
-------------------

He also said:
-------------------
AFRICA NEEDS AFRICA TO RE-UNITE. AND ONCE AFRICA IS UNITED IN THE SIGHT OF BABYLON, THEN THERE CAN BE HOPE FOR THE HUMAN RACE, BECAUSE AS LONG AS AFRICA IS NOT IN UNITY, IT'S AS IF THEIR ALL JUST LIVING IN A DREAM. ALL AFRICA CHILDREN MUST SIGHT THE EMPORER AND SEEK TRUTH, JUST FLAT OUT RECOGNIZE RASTA WITHIN, AND EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER IN UNITY. AS EASY AS THAT.
-------------------

Here is a reasoning I made before that is speaking about the same thing:

--------------------
The cure right now is for I and I to work together to build our own things. A group of people with different knowledge and skills can build a business together and bring independance.

How many more years will African people have to wait before reparations will come? Instead of waiting in the same situation until it comes, come together with people around you and create something. There is no need to suffer with not enough when Inity can bring more than enough.

This is the cure that can be used right now, and it is the cure that RasTafarI showed His People. Many groups of people have done this and have become wealthy enough to get whatever they need. It is very hard in this place and in any place to do it by yourself, strength comes in numbers and from Jah.
--------------------

If somebody comes and steals what I have. I wouldn't go to that person and ask them to give it back. If they were the kind of person that would give I what belongs to I, then they wouldn't have stolen it in the first place.

So my only three options are to do nothing, to take it back by force or stealth, or if it is not possible to take it back, I can build again, and make sure that what belongs to I can't be stolen again. And when people come together as One, they can build much greater things. The greater the number of people in Inity, the greater the achievements. The greater the number of people standing in Inity, the more protected they are.

Babylon should discontinue their unjust currency illusion and taxes and duties, that make African products worth much much less than equivalent products sold by other countries. How can a bag of flour bought from Africa, be just a fraction of the price of a bag of flour from another continent? Even if the African flour is the same quality or better quality?

Babylon should discontinue their injustice but Babylon will not discontinue because their illusion makes them rich and powerful. And the "help" that they give to Africa is only a tiny fraction of the profit they get from Africa. It is similar to how they fool their own citizens into thinking that they are getting a "deal" when they purchase something when in fact they are paying the exact price that the babylon wants to sell it for.

Inity will bring Zion.

Marcus Garvey taught Inity as the solution, this can be seen in the speeches and poems of Marcus Garvey that are on this website. Haile Selassie I also spoke of Inity as the solution.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/18/2005 2:30:21 AM

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/20/2005 1:20:36 PM

Yes Ark I, overstood.
The key to problems everywhere is Inity. In an ideal utiopia, where Inity was very present in all parts of the world by the majority of people, the problems that exist today would cease to be. However, we all know this is not the case in these times, and the resolutions to some problems can be complicated, even though the answer is really simple.
As far as looking to Babylon for the answer, I don't think the I's that were disagreeing with Irie were trying to express this. At least that's not how I sighted it.
There are people in Africa who are not Africans who are trying to help out (relief, charity organisations etc..). Yes, they are supported from Babylon, but so is everyone who works a job and recieves a paycheck. I believe that many people who are there are not there to represent babylon (i.e. missionaries), but to honestly work and help. To I that is JAH love.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/20/2005 2:05:34 PM

IN THESE EVER SO LAST DAYS, JAH BLESS THEE I'S WITH AN ANOTHER IN THIS TIME, SO INI GIVE THANKS UNTO JAH JAH. FOR IN THESE LAST DAYS ALL I CAN ASSURE YOU IS LOVE AND UNITY BETWEEN US IDREN AND SISTREN TO KEEP OUR BLESSINGS FRUITFUL AND FORWARD US IN THIS TIME IN THE LIGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS THE LIGHT OF JAH. ALL RASTA HAVE A UNITY IN CONSCIOUSNESS, WE ALL LIVE ALONG THE SAME LINES OF TRUTH. SOME HAVE HIGHER MEASURE THAN OTHERS JUST AS WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT SHAPE, SIZE AND COLOR. BUT WE ALL COME AS ONE, UNDER ONE DIVINE RULER HIM EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I. NO MORE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BABYLON, WHATSOEVER, CAUSE BABYLON FALL, AND RASTA IS CONSCIOUS OF THIS, SO LET IT FALL, AS IT WAS WRITTEN SO LET IT BE DONE. FOR IT IS JAH WILL. WE WILL NEVER BE FREE UNTIL BABYLON FALL, JAH COME TO BREAK DOWNPRESSION AND RULE EQUALITY, SO THAT HIS MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH. SO RISE YE MIGHTY PEOPLE!

EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE I ONLY EXPECT FROM JAH.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/20/2005 3:40:58 PM

Seen...JAH

like A.J from 106 and park say, "LOVE AND LIVE LIFE"!!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/21/2005 11:17:41 PM

Osiris,you said
-------------------------
The key to problems everywhere is Inity. In an ideal utiopia, where Inity was very present in all parts of the world by the majority of people, the problems that exist today would cease to be. However, we all know this is not the case in these times, and the resolutions to some problems can be complicated, even though the answer is really simple.
-------------------------

The answer is even simpler than you think. For Jah people to rise, Inity doesn't have to be present in all parts of the world by the majority of people. Inity only must be present within Jah people. Even two, three or four people working in Inity can do great things.

Don't wait for the world to be Inited before you are Inited with your Idrens and Sistrens. Don't wait for the world to live righteous before you Live Righteous. I and I are not of this world, so I and I must Inite with others who are not of this world, because only with those Ones can Inity be found.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I