Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=871&start_row=11

ZION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/14/2005 6:50:16 PM

"ONE DOES NEVER, NEVER EVER NEED MATERIAL THINGS. GWAN WITH YOUR MATERIAL DESIRE AND MATERIAL NECESSITY DREAM. BUMBO KLAAT BRAINWASHINGS I TELL YOU. YOU ENTER THIS WORLD WITHOUT ONE MATERIAL POSSESION, AND YOU THE SAME WHEN YOU LEAVE. KNOW THAT. WHAT THE PEOPLE NEED IS A LOVE AND UNITY UNDER ONE GOD, ONE LEADER, AND THATS RASTAFARI. UNITY IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS, FOR IF ONE IS WEAK THERE IS SOMEONE STRONGER TO HELP THEM, AND IT COULD WORK VICE VERSA. FOOD CLOTHES AND SHELTER, JUST LIKE WORD SOUND AND POWER. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED OTHER THAN JAH?"

Work

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

Every labourer is a father, his labour is his child. Choose your project carefully and achieve it worthily.

Once a person has decided upon his life work and is assured that in doing the work for which he is best endowed and equipped, he is filling a vital need, what he then needs, is faith and integrity, compiled with courageous spirit so that no longer preferring himself to the fulfilment of his task, he may address himself to the problems he must solve in order to be effective.

Rich and poor have always existed and always will.

Why? Because there are those that work and those that don't, those that wish to earn their living and those that prefer to do nothing.

Those that work, that want to work, are not poor. For it is true that Our Lord the Creator sends us into the world as equals, but it is also true that when one is born one is neither rich nor poor. One is naked.

It is later on that one becomes rich or poor, according to one's desserts.

Yes, we too are aware that giving alms serves no useful purpose. For there is only one means to solve the poverty problem. work.

We have said that whoever doesn't work because he doesn't want to is poor. We have said that wealth has to be gained through hard work. We have said those who don't work starve. And now We add that the capacity to earn depends on the individual: Each individual is responsible for his misfortunes, his fate. It is wrong to expect help to fall from above, as a gift: Wealth has to be deserved. Work is one of the commandments of Our Lord the Creator!

If each and everyone endeavours to cooperate and work in as much as his capacity permits, our faith rests upon the Almighty God that he would bless the results for us.

It is not sufficient simply to see and admire the natural beauty and fertility of Ethiopia.

It is our obligation to work upon and benefit from this country whose fertile soil has been granted us by the Almighty God. We have to gain honour and pride for the country.

Whatever the task may be, man may begin it but he cannot complete it, unless God sustains and supports him. If he fails to accomplish the task on which he has set out, having worked to the best of his ability, he is not to be maligned by being called lazy.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/14/2005 8:23:12 PM

rsk...
"True, there is starvation. But who can trust that there will not be even more plagues during a so called effort relief if babylon is involved. WHEN SOMEONE STABS YOU, YOU DON'T ASK THEM FOR A BANDAIDE, OR BLANKETS. IT MAY CONTAIN SMALLPOX, OR ANTHRAX, OR HIV. ASK THE TRIBE OF REUBEN THAT THEY MISNAMED THE INDIANS!"

if that happens again then the people deseve the hell they get.
And thats real shit. If all of Aficas "world debet" are wiped clean, then not a loan but a grant is given to rebuild what not only other nations but also African has destroyed then that is 360 of reperation.

Also about the tribe of Reuben that you called misnamed, they take that name out here with the upmost of pride becasue they know who they are. I talk to the upriver people on a frequent basis mediating through some youth and elders. Down river same thing I sit in the middle and make sure Im not running no rat race. Motivation comes from within. Without proper motivation people will be blinded and if not put to rest this lazyness will be the end of a people. Without work matter fact let me put it this way, without knowledge of self a nation is lost. To paraphrase a quote from Malcom X " I am not anti-white I am pro-black if any associations that are not white want to help the black cause then I (We) will openly take advantage of any oportunity to bring to an end what is known as the holicost of the African nation". I am no politition. I am a mistic. This is not a flesh and blood fight, this is a marathon race to save a billion children children from starvation. So let them take that one billion and multiply it by three and send in no relief but the seven folds of reperations from the thief that is repaying his debt.

Sellasie I
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/15/2005 1:19:09 AM

Irie Lion

You say no material things. Hmmm??? What about that computer you're on? You're talking a lot, but saying nothing, imo. Every one needs material things to survive. Do you have children to provide for? Have you read Haile Selassie's words about balance between material and spiritual things?

Isn't that what the European Imperialists said to the Africans: "you don't need material things" as they raped and plundered and left Africans MATERIALLY behind the rest of the world?

Foolishness.

Blessings Still
Jeff

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/15/2005 8:48:42 AM

jah love where you from man, (besides Mt. Zion)

I curious!

I think the differences in opinion reflect the different regions the I come from. But I discern a commonality with your posts that transcend regional boundaries.

the Rock-

"Also about the tribe of Reuben that you called misnamed, they take that name out here with the upmost of pride becasue they know who they are."

I'm sure they do; it just aint enough of them left.

I also want to know where "out here" is. My experience as a teacher has taught me that knowing the diversity of other people lends to a better overstanding and such. I'm not being nosey, but I discern the differences in all of us when I read the posts. I also discern a sincere "likeness" in all of I.

One Luv

RSK

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2005 10:34:23 AM

Around the 7.0 earth shake....

Eureka.....Sodom

onelove...

I am not anti-white I am pro-black if any associations that are not white(ment to put that are none black) want to help the black cause then I (We) will openly take advantage of any oportunity to bring to an end what is known as the holicost of the African nation". I am no politition. I am a mistic. This is not a flesh and blood fight, this is a marathon race to save a billion children children from starvation. So let them take that one billion and multiply it by three and send in no relief but the seven folds of reperations from the thief that is repaying his debt.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/15/2005 11:01:24 AM

thanx for your response, RSK

by the way, I b in the most southern northern city of the midwest

Amerikkka's best kept secret! Where non whites work from sunup to sundown and own 9/10 of nothing, yet surpass the nation in possession convictions!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2005 12:45:13 PM

SEEN
the samething all over this bablyion.the hotter the battel and all.-:)

onelove

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/15/2005 12:56:49 PM

Greetings

Fresno, Ca.

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/15/2005 1:08:57 PM

Irie Lion

"You say no material things. Hmmm??? What about that computer you're on? You're talking a lot, but saying nothing, imo. Every one needs material things to survive. Do you have children to provide for? Have you read Haile Selassie's words about balance between material and spiritual things?"

This computer I do not NEED. When it's time for me to leave this flesh, I will not care 1% of leaving this computer behind. When I speak of Material, I speaking of MAterial vanities, or luxuries. Not simple useful tools, such as knife or a match. Or a chalice made from a coconut. I am speaking Like this computer, t.v. dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, jewelry, cosmetic cover-up make-up face paint. Unecessary material i speak of. I use this, cause I have the opportunity in this time, to communicate with thee I's. It is not necessary to I, so I would just live and gwan without it no problem. Yes I have a child to take care for, and another on the way. I will not teach them however, to lean on Material necessity, only to lean on spiritual necessity, for without spirit you are dead, unlike that of a material. You can still LIVE without material. JAH PROVIDE THE ITAL. ITAL OF FOOD CLOTHES AND SHELTER. ALL I N I NEED TO SURVIVE AND FORWARD IN THIS TIME. SEEN? YES I HAVE READ SELASSIE'S EXPLANATION OF SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT MUST BE AT LEAST AT THE SAME GROWTH OF TECHNOLOGY. SPIRITUAL GROWTH TO I SHOULD BE ON TOP OF TOP OF PRIORITIES TO IMANKIND. HOWEVER IT IS NOT THIS WAY. TECHNOLOGY IS AT THE HEAD OF THE MIND OF BABYLON. THEIR MINDS ARE TO LIVE ON THE MOON. BABYLON LOST IN SPACE.

MAYBE THEE I NEEDS MATERIAL THINGS TO SURVIVE. BUT I MAN DONT. FOOD CLOTHES AND SHELTER ALL I MAN NEED, JUST THE ITAL. AND JAH PROVIDE I WITH THAT FOR I TO FORWARD, EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN THE SPOILS OF BABYLON AND ALL ITS EVIL WEALTH, THATS WHY I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND DESTRUCTION. AND FORWARD TO ZION. SIGHT?

ONE LOVE, PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2005 7:17:15 PM

"ONE LOVE, PEACE AND PROSPERITY".

respect at all times

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I