Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=871&start_row=1

ZION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/8/2005 10:08:29 PM

Peace to all and all to peace.

I man want to please Jah in every way, seeing that I man am a prophet. May the people prophet from these words of inspiration.
Bob say, we have to burn all illusions and I add we must then reconstruct our human phsycie. Our mentality must be a one two step. Out of the hell our ancestors have left us ( the youth) in.
If the rest of the world wanted to help Africa I man say it is good that Sham and Japhet show respect to were they come from.
As Rastafari say, there will always be rich and poor and this is because man forget that him have to work from the sweat and blood until the earth, denouncing not only the wicked but manifesting that 360 degree truth that I man speak about so whole heartedly.
If I could fly to Ethiopia and speak to the youth I would tell them this, We must shake off the shackles of colonial mental castration.
An impotent youth can only burn and lute and steal but I man say the words that we speak (write) have a solid foundation being that if I man say God is the rock and the words that we come with are as Moses words which are ment to free the people then I man cant see the use in destroying our own neighborhoods. Italy, America, Russsia, and Britain have come to the conclusion were they see it is a must to rebuild Ethiopia (Africa). A par tide must be abolished. If a black man is a politition him must feel his job with the wisdom of Solomon.
The rein of the Gods cross these waters (the mediterainian sea), with wind blowing onto these plains before God breath formed man from clay and breathed into mans nostril.
I dont speak of primordial soup and evolution of apes but I man speak of revolution.
From one side of Africa to the next reform must come. If you look to the east of you the abomination of desolation has occured. These people are in dire need of counsel of Hamm. I man post these words with inspiration blowing winds of hope in four directions with a solomn prayer that one would take time, meditate and submit not to the beast but to Jah, Rastafari.

One heart full of love
Emm...

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/9/2005 12:01:39 PM

Seen.
I sight that even foreign aid is essential in the reconstruction of the holy land, since it is foreign powers that conspire to bring it down. Even His Majesty sought the help of the British to drive out the Italians.

Africa for Africans.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/9/2005 1:08:37 PM

respect

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/10/2005 1:07:01 PM

THAT'S PROPAGANDA, EMPEROR DIDNT WANT ANY HELP OR ELSE HE WOULD BE A SUBJECT TO THAT NATION. IF HE WOULD OF LET CAPITOLIST COME IN, THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO BE A CAPITOLIST, IF HE LET THE COMMUNIST COME IN, THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO BE A COMMUNIST. BUT THE EMPEROR DIDNT WANT ANY OF THAT, ONLY RASTAFARI. THERE ARE ONLY THREE POWERS IN THIS WORLD. THERE IS THE CAPITOLIST, THE COMMUNIST, AND RASTAFARI. THATS ALL YOU HAVE..REALLY. THE CAPITOLIST HAVE BEEN DEAD SINCE THE 16TH CENTURY. THE COMMUNIST HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE THE 17TH CENTURY. FOR THESE WERE SYSTEMS CREATED TO LIVE THE WAY OF LIFE WITHOUT GOD, WHICH THEN IS ONLY A SYSTEM AND WAY OF LIFE OF CORRUPTION. YOU COULD EVEN BREAK IT DOWN LIKE CAPITOLISM (SODOM) AND COMMUNISM (GOMORRAH). BOTH WERE PLACES OF ABSENCE OF GOD IN THE PEOPLES HEART. JUST AS TODAY, JAH IS NOT AT THE HEAD OF THESE 2 SYSTEMS OF CORRUPTION, AND YOU AND CHECK IT OUT ON THERE TELL-LIE-VISION EVERYDAY.

RASTAFARI PLANTED THE SEED. AND EVERY GENERATION RASTAFARI GROW AND GROW, FOR IT IS A SEED PLANTED BY THE RIVERS OF WATER THAT BRINGETH FORTH FRUIT IN DUE SEASON. IT IS A SEED OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAT CANNOT WITHER CAUSE ALL IS GOOD AND ALL IS RIGHT. IT WILL NOT BE IN THE HEADLINES, BUT IT'S GROWING. RASTAFARI CHILDREN, MUST UNITE. TEACH YOUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH, FOR I FEEL THEY ARE THE LAST GENERATION IN THIS IWA. ITS TIME TO RALLY ROUND JAH THRONE!

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/10/2005 1:23:37 PM

FUCK FOREIGN AID. BABYLON NEED NEVER TOUCH ITHIOPIA AGAIN. BUMBO KLAAT FORIEGN AID TO REBUILD, CHA! CHECK IT, FORIEGN COME IN AND DESTROY, AND THEN WHEN THEY REBUILD EVERYTHING GOES UNDER THIER RULING. SIGHT? WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO IRAQ? COME IN WITH GUNS AND BOMBS, REMOVE THE ANCIENT PEOPLE FROM THEIR BORDER, THEN NOW BABYLON CHANGE THE SYSTEM THERE UNDER THEIR ORDER. NOW IRAQ WILL TURN INTO BABYLON, THEY WILL HAVE MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING AND PIZZA HUT ALL OVER. BUMBO BLOOD KLAAT! THIS SHIT GETS ME VERY FUCKIN UPSET, AND I DONT NO LONGER SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH BUMBO KLAAT GRAMMER. ETHIOPIA DONT WANT NO HELP FROM BABYLON, LEST IT BECOME BABYLON. ETHIOPIA (AFRICA) MUST BREAK ALL CHAINS AND TIES WITH BABYLON IF IT EVER BE FREE AGAIN. UNBRAINWASH THE BRAINWASHING WHICH JAPHETH CHILDREN HAS FORCED FED UPON THE ETHIOPIAN YOUTH. THE ONLY HOPE IS FOR ETHIOPIA TO FREE THEMSELVES FROM THE MENTAL SLAVERY CAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT FOR THEM. THEN BE REUNITED WITH ALL OF AFRICA, SO IT CAN ONCE AGAIN THRIVE AS IT BEFORE THE INVASION OF DIVIDE AND CONQUOR. CHECK THIS, IF FOREIGNERS EVER WANT TO GO INTO ETHIOPIA, IT WOULD ONLY BE A HIDDEN AGENDA TO STEAL THE ARK, POINT BLANK. NO ONE WOULD WANT TO HELP THEM OUT WITHOUT TAKING THE ARK, FOR THAT IS THE COUNTRY'S MAIN WEALTH. IF IRAQ WASNT FULL OF OIL, WHY WOULD BABYLON TRY TO TAKE CONTROL OF THAT COUNTRY?

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/10/2005 2:44:24 PM

You can free yourself from mental slavery all you want. But when your people are dying of famine and disease and starvation and poverty. You need MATERIAL things. Yes, Babylon is to blame for all this oppression. But repairations need to be paid by the guilty parties.
Have you ever been to Africa IRIE? Why don you ask Eithiopia directly what she needs. Don't assume what is best for the motherland when you don't feel the effects of the suffering directly.
These are dire times. People need food, water, medicine and LIFE.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/10/2005 2:46:52 PM

I understand how one would feel hostile about people coming into a situation defining a problem (which these united nations have made themselves) and then acting as they are the holy cure. Thats pure bullish. That statement that I made was not to have anyone subdued to think that any nation would come into heal Africa. If I posted it again and broke it down and made subtext, that would be be too much work so let me just say it simply. There is no propaganda in any thing that I say, the only propaganda would to say His Emperial majesty sat in one corner of the earth when he knew the whole earth was his domain. Iman know that there was a king of kings that was crowned Haile Selassie I, earths rightfull ruler. The earths borders do not stop at the top middle or the side of Africa. Its a complete 360 degree trip around the globe that Him took and spread the holy word which is truth. Him stated Africa is in bondage because of taking in religious beliefs from other nations. Its propaganda to blind the people into thinking the black man is better than the white man and every race should be on thier own continent dont Rasta say what was in the begining shall be in the end? If were speaking biblically that would mean that Noha the father of them all, His God is all of thier God. And they come from one place. I do not disagree for Africa for Africans. It still doest stop me from disiphering the bullish that government entities have fed Rastas so that they seperate themselves and wait for some God to come out and end all the problems of the earth. Rastafari spoke to so many politions that its propaganda to lean the other way and say he was a seperatist. When Italy came and Rastafari went into exile were did he go? Who helped him restore his thrown? Who killed Rastafari? Ethiopians. A man better take his own responsibilities and deal with his own sins. Cause InI know Jah show no partalities. If I gave most people the oppurtunity to have some soil and seed or some guns and bullets they would take the guns and bullets, as they did in 1975 even from the day that Menokio the second faught off the invaders. I hope I broke that down like a fractions holla back we can reason on.

One love

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/14/2005 1:36:16 PM

ONE DOES NEVER, NEVER EVER NEED MATERIAL THINGS. GWAN WITH YOUR MATERIAL DESIRE AND MATERIAL NECESSITY DREAM. BUMBO KLAAT BRAINWASHINGS I TELL YOU. YOU ENTER THIS WORLD WITHOUT ONE MATERIAL POSSESION, AND YOU THE SAME WHEN YOU LEAVE. KNOW THAT. WHAT THE PEOPLE NEED IS A LOVE AND UNITY UNDER ONE GOD, ONE LEADER, AND THATS RASTAFARI. UNITY IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS, FOR IF ONE IS WEAK THERE IS SOMEONE STRONGER TO HELP THEM, AND IT COULD WORK VICE VERSA. FOOD CLOTHES AND SHELTER, JUST LIKE WORD SOUND AND POWER. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED OTHER THAN JAH? YE SO LITTLE FAITH, THE BIRDS DO NOT STOCK UP SUPPLIES OF FOOD, AND YET THEY LIVE. AND IS OUR LIVES LESS OF THAT OF A BIRD? IF ETHIOPIA WANT A HAND FROM BABYLON, THEN THEY WILL BECOME BABYLON, BUT JAH DID NOT WANT THIS. AFRICA DOESNT NEED BABYLON, LIKE YOU SAY. FOR BABYLON DONT BEAR ANY FRUIT. AFRICA NEEDS AFRICA TO RE-UNITE. AND ONCE AFRICA IS UNITED IN THE SIGHT OF BABYLON, THEN THERE CAN BE HOPE FOR THE HUMAN RACE, BECAUSE AS LONG AS AFRICA IS NOT IN UNITY, IT'S AS IF THEIR ALL JUST LIVING IN A DREAM. ALL AFRICA CHILDREN MUST SIGHT THE EMPORER AND SEEK TRUTH, JUST FLAT OUT RECOGNIZE RASTA WITHIN, AND EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER IN UNITY. AS EASY AS THAT.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/14/2005 2:16:52 PM

Personally, I would never accept babylonian aid. LQQk how they helped Iraq, and elsewhere. Remember, this country (United Snakes of Amerikkka) was founded on threefold theft. First they stole Afrikan kings and queens and harvested their knowledge of civilization, then they stole Afrikans and worked the excuse my french, shit out of them literally, then finally, they stole the colonies from their mother country. NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO STEALS FROM THEIR MOTHER! They teach that one in the ghetto!

True, there is starvation. But who can trust that there will not be even more plagues during a so called effort relief if babylon is involved. WHEN SOMEONE STABS YOU, YOU DON'T ASK THEM FOR A BANDAID, OR BLANKETS. IT MAY CONTAIN SMALLPOX, OR ANTHRAX, OR HIV. ASK THE TRIBE OF REUBEN THAT THEY MISNAMED THE INDIANS!

ONE LUV IDREN

RSK

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/14/2005 4:05:06 PM

Everything I have said, I believe in I heart that is what His Majesty would do. By the way no-one answered rock's quetion: Who helped His Majesty re-claim his throne?
It was Britain. Now listen to this: Even though Britain had ulterior motives in doing this, it still put His Majesty in a position to where he could become a beacon to his people again. Ironic? definetely. But such is life.
And antother thing. All this big talk about how Africa needs this and dosen't need that is worth nothing if the I talking has not even BEEN THERE to the affected areas and seen the suffering first hand.
If any of us has, we might drastically change our perspective.
Who knows, if some of us go there, maybe WE might be viewed as Babylon, despite what we say.
I urge the I's to see this realistically.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I