Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6284&start_row=11

Whites claiming rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Unify us all Sent: 11/19/2015 10:07:29 PM

Not trying to hippify the movement all I'm saying is that if we really do want peace between everyone regardless of color why are we concerned who is a rasta. Ras Tafari unifies everyone and saying that an entire group of people are not allowed helps nobody and no movement. When things are separate they are not equal all need to be unified under rastafari not under some other movement exclusively for whit people or exclusively under black people. Rastafari unifies us ALL!

Messenger: Unify us all Sent: 11/19/2015 10:09:35 PM

All humans are Afrikans! ALL human life originated in AFRIKA!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/19/2015 10:15:35 PM

LET US NOT CONFUSE THIS

WITH THIS

Messenger: Unify us all Sent: 11/19/2015 10:18:24 PM

Of course I would not confuse that if that's what you are trying to say. I will never accept a European God as I am not foolish enough to do so for I know the truth of his majesties divinity.

Messenger: Unify us all Sent: 11/19/2015 10:23:14 PM

Side note that is a wonderful picture of selassie

Messenger: Unify us all Sent: 11/19/2015 10:37:06 PM

All I have to say is that I love you all equally as I love my family and my friends and above all as I love selassie. Have a nice night everyone as I wish peace, prosperity, and happiness for you all. 😊;

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2015 11:24:14 PM

------------
Why not join.a white movement that extends love to all people, working diligently to bring forth equal rights and justice? They exist, don't they?

Why insist on an Afrikan movement?
------------

I can't speak for other people of white skin, but I didn't Trod RasTafarI because of a list of things RasTafarI people do, or some logical sequence of thoughts and decisions. I knew RasTafarI was I Trod as soon as I Sight it, so I Trod RasTafarI, without any doubt or hesitation. I have never seen another Trod that I could say the same, and I couldn't imagine Trodding differently, it would feel like denying Iself. The thought of leaving RasTafarI is just sadness and madness to I, in I current state of mind, that thought is like an end of I Life to I.

Haile Selassie I is I Greatest Teacher, Leader and Highest of High. His Teachings have enriched I more than the Bible or anything else. I am who I am today because of Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/20/2015 5:27:02 AM

Taking Immanuel word too seriously? Taking Garvey word too serious too? Smh. Humbly we tell you it is a black liberation movement from it's inception therefore king you don't really have a right to voice an opinion onto how black people should choose to run such a movement. Let me tell you there will be no peace before justice. No all accepting and equal until the black race is back in its rightful position.

The Bible (Nehemiah 9 and 10) talks of Israel "seperating" itself from the other nations before Jerusulem is rebuilt. After that there can be talk of equality and unity. Allow black people to separate themselves while recovering from 500 years of slavery. Rastafari is a form of self (cultural and spiritual) reparations for African people

Rastafari do not go against the teachings of Garvey. Make no mistake, Garvey and many of the other prophets and founders in this trod were prophesizing to Black people. Not the world, about look to the east for the crowning of a black king and view 'god' through your own races eyes.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/20/2015 5:32:32 AM

Rasta Goddess I love the imagery. No confusion

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/20/2015 5:33:47 AM

Bredda, Haile Selassie I didn't view all humans as Africans king. Garvey I definately knew the difference. Using scripture again it is clear that Israel as a nation was seperate. So where you get your reasonin from? To be colour and identity BLIND is a terrible thing.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I