Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5472&start_row=21

Throne of Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 6:54:02 PM

this is a livication to the Throne. Stop bringing irrelevancies. Nothing is needed to further validate this Throne. Beyond anything. I appreciate the effort.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/30/2014 5:43:33 AM

I and I stills searching to find any thing to read of Ori being the 35th son of Adam.

And when I say Adam I mean as the Emperor say first man; "Ethiopia has existed for 3,000 years. In fact, it exists ever since the first man appeared on Earth".

And the bible does not have any records of the years being kept through out the events of the Bible. People just estimates the years.
Because; Show me in the bible where does it prove the records of times and keeps the exact number of years????

The bible does not have a record of years of times.

According to the Emperor Haile Selassie I, the records of years of the world is just over 7000 years old. The reign of rulers in Ethiopia is just over 6000 years.

The Jews say Adam had like 33 sons and like 23 daughters. Where can I and I read of the sons and daughters of Adam???

Blessed I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/30/2014 9:52:34 AM

The Throne of David sits between heaven and earth, connecting bridging, the Ark of the Covenant comes with this Throne and is not seperate but Ark of Covenant is part of this throne Haile Selassie sat upon , and so is Bible part of it's Reference, it's not to do with human politics though it may seem like so, it really a Order and Governing coming from the heights of the most high , a godly government, Earths Rightfull Ruler Rules and Reigns with the rod of correction and dicipline the

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/30/2014 12:34:48 PM

The throne of Ori, not the throne of David...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/30/2014 9:11:28 PM

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=q3m_2FxBJEw
Prince Ermias Sahle-Selsssie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2014 3:51:31 PM

According to the information the Haile Selassie I had that it says Ori is the Son of Adam. Writers say Haile Selassie I had access to records that says Ori is the 35th son of Adam. This makes sense, and this proves the bible to be true. A Total of 21 Sovereigns ruled in Ethiopia ro the year 4470 B.C. until the deluge. The Haile Selassie I is God of the Universe. Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari King of Kings and Lord of Lords. God of Gods Emperor Haile Selassie I the First and God of the Gods JAH Ras Tafari His Imperial Majesty Power of the Trinity The First and For Iver more JAH Ras Tafari GOD the Most High the Lion of Judah God of the Universe God of Creation
The ALPHA AND THE OMEGA The BEGINNING without ending
JAH RAS TAFARI
HIM Emperor HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2014 10:20:04 AM

There were Ethiopians from millions of years ago. Ori being the 35th descendant of the 'original' human is none sense. And to think the 'first man' was called Adam is further none sense. At least to I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/5/2014 11:23:02 AM

The I is just jealous that the I can't be known like Adam is

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/5/2014 2:12:07 PM

The bible itself clearly shows there were humans before Adam

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 2:53:06 PM

There was no Adam

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I