Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5472&start_row=31

Throne of Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 12:52:21 AM

Adam is hebrew

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 5:51:01 AM

Their was man before Adam, for the Son of Man is the Son of God. But their is no monkeys that evolved to Adam. For Haile Selassie I was and will always be The Beginning with no ending. For JAH Ras Tafari has no beginning of days and no ending. Jah Ras Tafari exists Itinually For Ivah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/20/2014 3:11:04 PM

Their was man before Adam, for the
Son of Man is the Son of God.

Just another mythical statement again.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 6:03:09 AM

King Sahle Selassie of Shewa

Born in 1795 as the younger son of Meridazmatch Wossen Seged of Shewa, he had outmanuvered his elder brother Bakure for the princely throne of Shewa upon their father's death in 1813. With the aid of his Abichu Oromo allies was able to consolidate Shewan rule over the Tulama Oromo and over the districts of Bulga and Karayu extending his rule into Arsi and Gurage. After ensuring that the Wollo Oromo areas to his north would act as a buffer between his principality and the Yejju domains of the Imperial Regent Ras Ali II, Sahle Selassie abandoned his old titles of Ras and Meridazmatch proclaiming himself King of Shewa, Yifat, and the Oromo and Gurage people. The Emperor in Gondar aquieced to this new title although he had little ability to do otherwise. It was however significant that the increasingly powerful head of the junior branch of the Imperial Solomonic dynasty should adopt the title of King at a time that the head of the senior Gondar line (the Emperor) was little more than a puppet of northern warlords. Sahle Selassie and his heirs would henceforth be regarded as possible contenders for the Imperial throne itself. This ambition would be realized when his grandson became Emperor Menelik II.

King Sahle Selassie was close to his mother, Woizero Zenebework, ruler of the districts of Menz and Tegulet, and she exercised considerable power during his reign and the reign of his son Haile Melekot. He was married to the equally formidable Woizero Bezabish who ruled over the districts of Yifat and Bulga. The two queens remained powerful forces in Shewa well into the reign of his successor. He was succeeded as King of Shewa by his son Haile Melekot. Sahle Selassie, Nigus of Shewa was the grandfather of Emperor Menelik II, and great grandfather of both Empress Zewditu and Emperor Haile Selassie. He fathered scores of children by many women, making the House of Shewa the largest of all the branches of the Imperial Solomonic Dynasty.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 9:16:01 PM

Was going thru the Throne List and noticed there were quite a few "AMENs" on the list.
I counted 8 first names and 5 last or second names as AMEN so 13

Also 1 ArkAMEN first name and 1 second name
And one RAMENkoperm

From the second dynasty on to the Christian era,

After that NOMORE names carry AMEN in them

The researcher of this list says that in 1813 no less than 6 Nominal Ethoipian King Of Kings were still alive

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/1/2015 8:04:25 AM

Giving Isis to the craft of Amen Ra.

G.A
Do you know Amen Ra is the same Amunhu Ari/Mwari the name of the Supreme in Shona

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/1/2015 9:59:45 AM

Interesting!!!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/1/2015 11:07:10 AM

Yes I

AmenRa/AmunhuRa/MunhuAri/Mwari/Muali

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/2/2015 7:15:20 PM

I didnt know that bredda. Give thankhs, Shona knowledge from I ancestors is always appreciated as it can be difficult to obtain credible sources here in Babylon

Give Thankhs bredda Zion

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/3/2015 2:49:27 AM

Ises I

There is an Idren on Facebook name Black Technocrat,him got some articles tracing the Shona to Ancient Kemet

Good read.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I