Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5472&start_row=11

Throne of Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/29/2014 3:22:35 AM

So if ORI came from Adam,are you trying to say there was a man called Adam?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/29/2014 4:34:57 AM

The Ethiopians were the first peoples' that lived on earth, direct descendants of King Adam himself

The Ancient Ethiopian Chronologies say Aram os Ori the 35th son of Adam ascended the throne of Ethiopia in the year of the world 970 which is 4470 B.C

Iyah Oats

Why is Ori the 35th son of Adam, where can I and I read more about that??

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/29/2014 11:03:56 AM

In a speech, Haile I Selassie said that after he is finish with his trod, a little while, and a prince shall come sitting on the throne of fire, Yeshua is next on the throne to bring forth InI kingdom of God..Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 1:02:30 PM

This thread is NOT about to become all biblical and nonesensiCal.

Please don't state King Ori as anything to do with any man named Adam as fact. There may be legends and folk tales. But to claim it as a fact is insulting to the history of mankind.

Ori was 6000 years ago if he was Adams 35th descendant how do we explain Blombos Cave in South Africa from 75000 years ago? 35 generations would surely not extend 69000 years?

Ori knew not of any Adam

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 1:03:49 PM

And people ask why I burn the bible. This thread have nothing to do with Adam and Eve and creation story in the bible. Leave it in those other threads while we bask on the glory of the Ancients

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/29/2014 1:54:28 PM

King Ori reigned 6000 years ago. Has not the I has said that according to the dates given in the Bible, from the time of Eden till now, the Bible dates add up to 6000+ years.

There are two creation stories in Genesis and Adam and Eve came later. So the Blombos Cave would have been from the peoples before Adam and Eve.

According to Ancient Ethiopian chronicles and legends; Ori did know Adam.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 2:08:50 PM

The people before Adam and Eve? Whatever logics brought the I to that conclusion - I personally love dem ting. No sarcasm. Yes...

My Kemet brothers - I would say it is of no coincidence the references to AMEN within the names of the Ancient Ethiopian Royality.

Giving Isis to the craft of Amen Ra.

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/29/2014 2:39:27 PM

I pleasure to show the I. Scripture shows two accounts of creation. The Garden of Eden is made in the 2nd creation and the order of creation is different. Also in the first creation man and woman are made at the same time:

1st creation in Genesis 1:1-2:3

Genesis 1:25-27 (Humans were created after the other animals.)
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:27 (Shows the first man and woman were created at the same time.)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd creation in Genesis 2:4-25

Genesis 2:18-22 (The man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.)

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/29/2014 4:01:27 PM

The Ancient Throne of Ethiopia chose for itself Christianity and the Holy Bible. Ethiopia has recorded Her Istory and Christianity and Bible are a part of that story.

G.A. say, "And people ask why I burn the bible."

I see why you burn the Bible. You claim purification; just like book burners in the past claim "purification". They and you burn books, claiming purification, so you can rewrite history according to your own view.

I thought the I was going to stick to his "burn bible" comments to his "Burn JC and Burn Bible thread".

I'd love to hear more about ancient Ethiopia. I know the I is wanting to show the other half of the story, the story not told; but why do it by rejecting the known half? Burning half the story will put I and I again in the same state of only knowing half the story, repeating the mistakes of the past.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/29/2014 4:27:10 PM

You also say "This thread is NOT about to become all biblical and nonesensiCal."

Biblical and nonesensical? You sir are a hater... Fyah!

Quit trying to rewrite Ethiopia's history. Christianity and Bible are a part of the Istory of Ethiopia's Throne.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I