Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5418&start_row=21

bible is falsehood

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2014 4:12:44 AM

zion mountain - the war with vatican and the Emperor most definitely has a physical element.

VATICAN was directly funding the War for Mussolini and the war received a blessing of approval from Vatican:

“The war against Ethiopia should be considered as a holy war, a crusade to open Ethiopia, a country of infidels and schismatics, to the expansion of the Catholic Faith.”

And Ark-I, when Haile Selassie gave his positive reflection of the Pope and the Vatican was this before or after the War and his speech to the UN? This is clearly relevant.

This Video from ANCIENT KING (VI-roots) explains the whole situation very accurately and well depicted ...... Rasta must fulljoy this one, up for top 3 records/videos in 2013 a I man say that:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2014 4:20:24 AM

Video sell off

Messenger: Sister Sent: 1/15/2014 6:36:32 AM

Beautiful video! Well made.

I haven't followed every word that has gone but can say this. The Bible is a book. It is not the master, though I know those who go deep into it and can read it from a perspective whereby they gain great depths in their relationship with Jah, those who see themselves or their ancestors in it, Ethiopia and Isreal (Hebrew Isrealites). Those who were raised on it and can apply it to their lives beautifully and use as a cradle for their spirituality. It is also a tool for meditation. It is a tool that has not always been in the hands of the people. And beautiful thing when the people start to read and find in there higher knowledge than was made known to them by others, a salvation owed to them by clumsy prior owners of that knowledge. As for the literal analysis, its a spiritual book, not a newspaper. It doesn't offer an accurate historical account of the beginning of the planet, though some try to get attached to claiming it is literally one thing. And Mary's conception, the way I hear it, she was given a blessing to conceive, which she did, out of wedlock, and birthed a holy man of whose kind the world had not previously known, a threat to the establishment but a blessing to creation. Its only natural to draw likeness to Haile Selassie. Its not to say he needs to fit into the exact same protoype, i.e. heal miraculously, wash feet, live in Nazareth etc. If its the nature of God that's in dispute thats no man's claim to know but every man's to seek.

Give thanks GA for the conscious debate, sometimes The I seems to move more than the surface of the water..

Peace

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 1/15/2014 1:08:11 PM

Yes I the video sell-off king,viducation
Hail Jah RAstafari Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/17/2014 5:18:00 AM

blessed Sistren, forward movement is a must.
1fortruth, ites up Nyahman,
Giving thAnkhs,
RAstafarI.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2014 10:46:36 PM

Haile Selassie I spoke positively about the Pope, Vatican and Italy both before and after the war. He also chanted the judgement that needed to be chanted against them.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 1:40:23 PM

I sight the post you made. Give thanks Iyah.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 1:04:59 PM

jessep86,

H.I.M. say, "I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."

More love and life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/19/2014 1:17:23 PM

H.I.M. say:

WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.
Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves.
Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realize that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.
I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.
I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions.
All the ancient Scriptures were written for Our instruction, in order that through the encouragement they give Us, we may maintain Our hope with fortitude. Because We desire that the light which comes from the Scriptures may shine to all, this Bible by Our command and will has been revised and printed in the Thirty-First year of Our reign.
The words of the Holy Bible, Give and it shall be given unto you, are worth observing in your daily lives.

Haile Selassie would not/ does not place His faith in falsehood nor would He offer falsehood to His people.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/19/2014 2:19:29 PM

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I