Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5418&start_row=1

bible is falsehood

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 2:33:36 PM

According to kinselogy , testing of muscle response in body when reading most of bible makes on go weak.
Truth all ways make our muscles be strong and get stronger and the whole organism will strengthen in higher levels of truth.

The only part of bible that make one go strong, so there for are very truthfull and accurate in rightousness are:

BOOK OF PROVERBS

BOOK OF PSALMS

NEW TESEMENT but full of care when reading revelations, best to read after reading proverbs ,psalms and testament

Beware if reading old testament, whatsoever and throw out the falsehood from the truth desperate the chaff from the wheat and burn it.

Fire burn! like the Bobo Asanti live by the old testament but do they do animal sacrifices?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 12/28/2013 7:21:30 PM

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

- Negus Nagast

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 8:09:07 PM

^^Well maybe its true. After much Bible study I came with the solution and guidance for future action

- The action was to put this book down, and seek KNOWLEDGE.

I note that quote starts by saying 'Today' - is that TODAY? Or the day it was said? If so is it still relevant and true?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 8:21:48 PM

I Love this - You see the JOY in seeking knowledge..........

YOu missed out VITAL parts of the SAME speech in the SAME BOOk on the NEXT page HAILE selassie is ALLEGED to have said:

"But we don't consider our religion alone valid and have granted the people the freedom to observe any religion they please."

PRAISE JAH.... HE THEN SAID....

"We believe in the reunification of the churches, which is why we were so happy to meet Pope Paul VI during our voyage to Italy. We were greatly taken with him, we judged him a man of superior capacity, especially as regards his intention to work towards church unity. He received us with great friendliness. "

- THIS IS REALLY INSTERESTING. HAILE SELASSIE APPEARS TO HAVE MISJUDGED THE CHARACTER OF ITALY AND THE POPE.?

- Some rasta will argue Haile selassie CAN NEVER misjudge or have any ERROR. However, Other rasta will say - IF HAILE SELASSIE IS A MAN, NO MAN IS WITHOUT THE CAPACITY OF NATURAL HUMAN ERROR. They say Jesus had no SIN - I dont believe this because every man has SOME sin unless he is not human. Haile selassie is very human to I. He is man. That does NOT mean he is not divine, he is not our saviour and he is not the Almighty.

If HAILE was supernatural (as many believe) then he would have been able to see through the lies of the Pope and the Vatican - he would have been able to forsee the War - he wouldnt have needed the assistance of other nations etc.....
I dont believe in SUPERNATURAL. I believe in NATURALITY. Haile Selassie is the perfect man in Natural law and we see his divine essence reflected within ourselves.
I dont believe Haile selassie was born from his mother with ALL the knowledge in the word, he had to learn, as a human being........

God is Man and Man is God, We often forget the humanity part of things when dealing with Haile Selassie. This is relevant when also dealing with the Bible argument........

PRAISE JAH & SEEK KNOWLEDGE!
NATURAL OVER SUPERNATURAL!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/28/2013 8:52:18 PM

That is not the same speech. That book sometimes takes quotes from different speeches and puts them together as if it was a single speech. The I will find the original source for some of the quotes in the speeches section of this website.

None the less, Haile Selassie I speaks many things in support of tolerance.

Here is just one example
-----------------
No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Tolerance
-----------------

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 11:10:21 PM

- in that speech he is talking about Governments. Not religion.

His Majesty said his religion is not alone valid. It was needed for HIM the King of Ethiopia to be an Othodox Christian. That doesn't mean the same should apply for i

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/29/2013 4:00:55 AM

H.I.M didnt misjudge the Pope,no,not at all.Selassie I judged the Pope in righteousness.The thoughts of Jah are different from us,Selassie I is the creator of all living things and loves all,including the Pope.
Selassie I is a very merciful God,remember the Man say the wages of sin is death,but how many times have you sinned but still Selassie I save I and I?
Thus Selassie I in that situation again revealed the character of Jah.
Selassie I is both human and divine,He had human character also e.g when Him broke His leg,but not to say He got errors,nuh!!!
Selassie I is sinless,blameless,errorless etc its only dat you wouldnt really overstand why He did some of the things He did.

Selassie I liveth everytime.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/29/2013 8:32:22 AM

Each to his own.. I don't believe haile selassie was born from the womb with all of the knowledge and languages etc of when he was Crowned. I think he grew and learned as a human to become the perfect man. I don't claim he can fly or talk every language on the planet and other claims among rasta

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 12/29/2013 9:18:00 AM

That piece of truth is true for sure. And HIM referred to the present time so yes also today. And yes I its certainly relevant and true. Iman didn't miss the other vital parts of the speech but I just only showed one to I and I. Go to the speech called "Bible" and the I will see the right speech. Haile Selassie I is a very humble and tolerant man.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/29/2013 11:18:42 AM

@GarveyAfrica
That is the physical part of Selassie I like any other man,but spiritual Selassie I speaks and ovastand all languages.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I