Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5418&start_row=11

bible is falsehood

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/29/2013 12:21:31 PM

Yes-I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/30/2013 1:04:03 PM

It's falsehood when a untrue person reads it for his selfish gain, but when a person who is surrendering to Jah read it it is positive and transforming.

So may the how spirit be with us when we study and guide us into applying the word, for the word is a sword when held right , cutting through all evil and sin, destroying all devils and satin.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/30/2013 1:56:41 PM

The translation is negative coming from rome and not hola spirit that interrupts it as Living not dead,
For the bible is not for the crusades, and enslaving by becoming submissive to slave masters. But in the wrong hand like Charles manson, Jim Jones,

It negative because false teachers are reading it and leading the masses astray.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the SonThese are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever
Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousnesssuffering harm as punishment for their wrongdoing. They take pleasure in wild parties in broad daylight. They are stains and blemishes, reveling in their deceitful pleasures while they eat with you
They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living, and they heap abuse on you.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/30/2013 5:27:23 PM

And also maybe majority of people tested in the kinsology go weak with the subject of the bible because they feel guilt, and condemned, and regret when they start to read the truth of what right, and also doubt comes in and they are in ignorance be cause they love the darkness more than the light. For our soul will live by the overstanding of the word or die by lack of ovderstanding it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/30/2013 6:44:10 PM

Or maybe it is the make up of the man who is reading the bible, preset from before he pickup the book. Wicked man pick it up and don't shame and afraid as you say. Them pick it up and war Ethiopia and enslave people; SS Jesus the first slave ship. Good people like HIM pick it up and see righteousness. But I say the righteousness is in the man, reguardless of which book or if him pick it up. Know yourself

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/30/2013 7:12:16 PM

The Bible, with Christianity, came to Ethiopia by one of Christs Apostles. There are many apostles of Christ, each carrying with them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.

Ras TafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/30/2013 9:41:15 PM

Now the angel of the Lord says to Philip, go south to the road that goes to Gaza. He met the Ithiopian who is important in Ithiopia to the Queen. The Ithiopian was reading: he was led like a sheep to the slaughter as a lamb before the shearer is silent.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/31/2013 12:02:19 AM

Here is something I wrote before:

----------------------------------------
Selassie I is impartial, He spoke good about the good things people do, and spoke against the evil things people do.

That is why He could say good things about the Queen or the Pope. When He met with them, He didn't dash Fire directly on them calling out their name. Selassie I was being courteous and respectful, and also speaking in a manner so that they would actually hear and not just shut their ears, He encouraged them in the good things they did.

Also, if the I notice, when Selassie I speaks of their wickedness, He rarely directs it toward a specific person. He speaks the Word, and all who are guilty will feel the Fire.

I and I are in battle against babylon, that is the result of the Seals Selassie I opened, so that is why I and I dash Fire directly on them. Selassie I observed, warned and Judged them, I and I chant out the Fire of that Judgement.

As I have quoted from Selassie I several times:

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

----------------------------------------

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/31/2013 3:09:17 AM

True Ark I
Iman think the war of the Lamb and the Beast i.e Selassie I and Vatican is not physical as we may think,rather its a spiritual war in a spiritual realm,thus if man look to it in that spiritual realm,man would see that it was indeed a great war and Selassie I defeated the beast.

In terms of the Ible,what do the ones say about a virgin giving birth without sexual intercourse???how about man who walk pon water???Cud that be true???

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/15/2014 12:27:57 AM

Nice Ark I
Selassie is example of how Christ said don't judge last you judge yourself and its the devil that condemns. No picking favorites, only choosing Jah , Truth.

Zion Mountain,not all BELEIVE in miracles ,but if see one one's self then they will BELEIVE, bless those who don't need a miracle to work on a relationship with Jah through Rastafari Christ. But what about believers that don't BELEIVE in miracles, and ANY thing is possible with Jah, Jah created LAWs of nature who else can transcend them, in India yogis acquire siddhies(spiritual powers) through their prayer, meditations, yoga, and spiritual practices they cultivate that brings light to the darkness.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I