Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5087&start_row=31

Genesis 1

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 12:54:10 PM

Give thanks bredda Blackheart and GarveyAfrica for the fire .
InI love the Fire and in I Trod it had purified all false concept,ideologies and beliefs.
InI Incient African,the oldest man pan Iration,InI lived before Adam and Eve,InI never rely pan flesh never,InI eat fruits and vegetables,farming is InI way of life.InI was never affected by a flood to the extent of taking flesh as meat.
InI never saved by Jesus,no,nor shall I be save by him.InI save InI self,
InI is God,InI is Haile Selassie I,InI is the master of the Iniverse.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 1:43:10 PM

Jesus interpreters Wisdom, so the Emperor Haile Selassie I giving us education is Jesus Christ in Flesh - that is - The Emperor Haile Selassie I is Jesus Christ in Flesh.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:20:47 PM

You should have said "to I"and not all because I dont agree with you.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:21:09 PM

You should have said "to I"and not all because I dont agree with you.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 2:30:16 PM

blessed zion mountain, no body needs to agree. you free to believe in anything. I just give knowledge so you don't believe somethings because one never knows if satan the pope put those things for you to know. I glory in Rasta, man of Right is God in flesh

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2014 11:12:02 PM

Garveys Africa, I know the creation story is not a fully accurate explanation of how everything was created, but I also don't think scientists have a fully accurate explanation either. In time, many of today's theories will be replaced by others.

I do find it wrote interesting how closely the story of genesis parallels what the scientists say about evolution.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/25/2014 4:59:35 AM

Haile Selassie I was Jesus Christ in flesh who came and fulfilled the christian revelation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2014 8:36:44 AM

Yes but until we realize it is a story with a meaning and nothing more, we will be limiting our scope of knowledge and spirituality. Also, not all of the inner-meanings/teachings of the story are correct or within the line of example set by Haile Selassie and the Ancients. This is where the Fire / Reasoning come in.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2014 10:47:08 PM

Genesis says that Light was created before the Sun. I was previously going to suggest the possibility that the Light was everywhere before the Sun was created and that Light was the source of Life for the Earth. I wanted to see if there was any information that would support that possibility, but didn't get around to doing it, and then the other day, I was looking at the current news and came across an article that would support that possibility.

I Iverstand that the story of Creation in Genesis isn't necessarily true, but as I said before, it is interesting how many parallels it has with what scientists say about Creation.

I and I must not just blindly accept the theories of today. Sometimes people make it sound like certain views are facts, but often if they are not directly theoretical, the root of them is based on theories. To say the earth and/or the universe always existed or that it had a beginning has no basis on truth or knowledge. The real truth is that people don't know either way. People had theories in ancient times and people have theories in present times about all kinds of things. The people who stubbornly hold on to theories of present times are no better than people who stubbornly hold on to theories from ancient times. Just as people who reject theories of ancient times are no better than people who reject theories of present times. Just because a theory is newer doesn't mean it must be truer, it may or may not be, or it may be just as untrue as the old theory. Some things people claim today are based on knowledge and evidence, but not everything.

Here is the article I mentioned related to light before the Sun.

------------
Harvard astrophysicist Abraham Loeb has claimed that humans may be the last to evolve in universe.

Loeb told Space.com that when the universe was 15 million years old, the temperature of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) was like that of a warm summer day on Earth.

He said that if rocky planets existed at that epoch, then the CMB may have kept their surface warm even if they did not reside in the habitable zone around their parent star, CNET reported.

Loeb said that there might have been huge stars exploding and emitting the heavy elements.

He asserted that any planets that may have resulted from these explosions would have enjoyed the warmth of cosmic microwave background radiation. Therefore, water may have been present and life forms may have existed.

He suggests that planets with atmospheric bio-signatures around low-metallicity stars in the Milky Way galaxy or its dwarf galaxy satellites may once have been analogous to the very earliest of planets.

news link
----------

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 2:16:41 PM

^^Heat and Cosmic Radiation do not equate to the Suns emission of the photons necessary to start Photosynthesis. Thats what we are talking about. The truth is within Genesis itself further references are not needed.....

Ask that same scientist if he really knows the SUN to be younger than the Earth?

Anyone who believes the Sun came AFTER the Earth I suggest you JUMP as high as you can and we will watch you float away into the universe...... Seeing as you don't believe in Gravity..... (what Orbits what?)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I