Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=31

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/20/2013 2:24:43 AM

This Melchezideck has just come here to bring confusion.Let Rastafari people be what they are and trod your way but becareful of the fire if you Intinue this yo bloody trod in Rastafari name.Rastafari is not limited by any book because Rastafari is what it was from Iration and man took herbs for meat,if Abraham,Moses etc ate flesh that doesn't mean dat it was Jah will from Iration,for man kept troding away from Jah.Biologically man teeth and goat teeth are the same,designed to chew herbs unlike those sharp,long teeth which lions and dogs have which were meant to tear flesh.Biologically again,man's digestive system is similar to all herbivores which proves that man wasnt meant to nyam flesh.Biblically,after Noah was given flesh to nyam,the consequences was the deduction of length of days i.e their years became shorter.Biblically again,Daniel and him next men refused to nyam flesh inna babylon and then it was noticed they were the strongest,the wisest.THERE IS NO CANNIBALISM INNA ZION.ITAL IS VITAL

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/20/2013 8:09:52 AM

Yes I Zion Mountain,

Ital is the Right food for I and I.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2013 9:43:26 AM

All I came here for is to not let another person die because that person eats meat. Everytime a man of rasta faith meets another man of rasta faith, and one eats meat, and the other not, they argue, and the one proclaiming to be vegeterian more than rastafarian always says something about an elder and the meat eater is going to die if he speaks like this.

Now Jah don't want this.

The Vegeterian is angry and filled with hate in the above mentioned.

A hungry man is an angry man.

So I and I eat I tal because meat sustains the flesh.

I and I respect vegeterians.

I and I respect Jah vegeterian movement too, which can't wait for the lion and the lamb to eat grass together.

But to get to such a day would be wars, fighting, confusion, nation rising against nation.

People suffering of poverty states. Jah day is come.

Eating meat is not wrong.

I am here to say, if a vegetarian is hungry, don't get angry at the filled.

I really diddn't care what I eat, being just a child of young age, but the word always teach I and I to eat the proper Livity animals that are allowed to be eaten.

Brother man RastafarI showeth the modern Israelites many olden ways, for I and I bring the same.

I and I also bring olden Incient ways of the safe animals to eat.

And in these safe Incient ways, their is always a sin offering, being for the death.

So the Lamb Holy I manuel I Selassie I is I Lamb and sin offering,

so through dat man, I and I still eat safe Ital meals, including the meat which fills hunger.

Don't blame another man for showing the eyes the real ways of the LORD.

Don't be like the jews, killing RastafarI because he proclaimed to be Rasta and ate meat.

Since man wanted to be like god, he started to eat meat.

And what was the WORTHY SON of MAN 's sacrifice to Jah.

The worthy man offered a Lamb to sacrifice to Jah,
and Jah loved his sacrifice,
because it filled HIM up.

The other that was not accepted was herbs and crops of the field.

So the Herb Crop Vegeterian brother, killed the Lamb Sacrificial brother, and so the prophecy went...

Through the Lamb, Holy I Mannuel I Selassie I

Redeem I and I

MOST HIGH

JAH RASTAFARI

VICTORIAS

INGEL

The message is just, don't cast a stumbling block in front of your neighbour's way, because of what goes in the mouth.

Be in Love, Peace, and Joy.

Righteousness

RastaFarI

HAILE I SELASSIE I MECHIZEDEK I

PEACE

LOVE

JOY

INGEL

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/20/2013 11:47:43 AM

Brother Mechelzidek u seem to b confused. Meat is not ital. U are not eating ital when u eating meat. Der's nothing like ital meat. Neither any flesh nor any animal product is ital so don't try to spread yo confusion bfore u seek knowledge. Who told u dat vegetarians are hungry? What makes u think yo stomach can't b full without meat? Dis yo misconceptions makes I to think dat u are a young church boy who love meat n hate vegetable. No offence to de I but how can u jump into conclusion dat people are hungry if dem no nyam flesh? Brother u can't lead I n I astray with yo confusion, I n I are strict vegetarian n we will neva stop from bein vegetarian. U can quote every part of yo bible but I n I shall not remove. We no partake in bloody meditation. Ital iditation fe I n I. Ital is vital.

Messenger: chica Sent: 2/20/2013 12:28:32 PM

Brother Nazarite, if you are reading this thread, please weigh in. I always like to hear what you and Matthew have to say because you both break things down so well, so that simple minds like mine can gain undrestanding. Also, is it true that HIM ate meat and drank milk? I read that in a previous thread, but the person who wrote it was not a Rasta. I wondered where he got his information from. Peace to you

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/23/2013 8:48:01 PM

let Jah provide the bread(food) and INI will be Ital

seek the kingdom of Jah first and all things will follow including the types of physical food in harmony and accordance with the individuals vibration...

The higher ones vibration the more one chooses foods with higher life force vibration, vital, more spiritually evolved one is the more conscious choices one will make

and having a food intake from foods low on the food chain(plant foods)is more conscious
for slaughtering and murdering a animal and and eating after seeing it cry and suffer just as a human would requires a UN-concious mode of being...

The problem is not just the meat but the lack of reverence and gratitude meat eaters give to the animals and treat the animals like not living spirits....

One must have more reverence to eat meat, but I see vegans give must more appreciation to the plant foods for feeding INI than the meat eaters give appreciation to the animals

Jah created man to tend the earths gardens and take care of animals and instead falling away from the way people have fallen and enslaved the animals , making everything serve their lusts of belly and flesh lusts of body and eyes, falling away from The Way of Serving fellow man woman child animal, every creature plant and living thing mother earth and Jah Allmighty.

Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/25/2013 1:14:38 AM

bretherens we here 2 share views educate i n i, let nt he who hv overstanding or think he has, take lightly does who dont or those who he thinks dont, i strongly belive in de bible, like H.I.M say read n understand de bible, if one nyam meat 2 god he nyam, if man nyam ital 2 god he nyam, as long as he give thanks, lets nt judge one n one, on de basis of food, yes ital is safe, bt eating or nt eating does nt make one righteous, or 2 say if u nyam meat u nt a true rasta see

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/26/2013 8:38:37 AM

Even why eat plants or animals. When Jah feeds I and I, Jah feeds I and I spiritual food, that has life and conscience and lasts for ever to sustain the body.

But humankind is on earth and while the Isreal Humans are on earth Jah Provide herb for meat to eat.

Leviticus 11

Read the Book of Leviticus Chapter 11.

Jah fulfilled all prophecy so it is ital even vital to read and live in Jah fulfillment of prophecy.

Rasta is not a thing.

Rasta is Jah in english God

And all nations bow 'd to Jah RastafarI

Meat is Vital in concept concious overstanding to eat because Jah see the Iraelites need physical food to sustain physically here on earth with physical sustainment. Jah give Ithiopeans humans laws on food which is Vital and the body needs Jah laws to sustain.

It is Ital to eat meat in I rits

Meat is a Vital food for I and I to eat.

Even the RastaFarI Jah Immanuel I completed the prophecy and ate meat and fed many.

Even plants have life that when killing a plant is wrong towards natural plants.

Every Human did something wrong and eating a plant is wrong against nature.

Therefore let us not Judge one another on what we eat, because most ital is life food from animals and life food from plants.

Jah created the plants, then saw the plants don't praise the living word.
Jah creadted the animals then saw the animal don't praise the living word.
Jah created humankind in Jah RasTafarI image, and see the Living Word Jah RasTafarI.
Who is Almighty Living Jah RastaFarI Haile I Selassie I

Jah give the humankind every herb, For the Healing of Meat.

Meat and Herbs is Vital Ital I answer I and I

Jah will come and the enemies shall scatter and Jah rise and Patriation ariveth and Jah fulfilled every prophecy and Jah Lives and Rasta is about love for one another and peace and to be joyful that Jah created I and I.

Jah Love

Peace

Blessed

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/26/2013 12:22:45 PM

Melchezidek, dont u know one man's meat is another man's poison? One eateth flesh to the glory of Jah. Another eateth Ital to the glory of Jah. See that all men eat the green plant, and no man can live under the sun without providence of the herb, but few eat Ital. Whatsoever you do, do it in faith or else it will be sin to yourself. So eat your meat, be satisfied and give thanks. Then hold thy peace. Jah bless.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/26/2013 1:02:33 PM

Melchezideck go away with your deceitful tongue.You think you can deceive and confuse Rastafari children?What is wrong is wrong,there is no compromise.If Rastafari seh no nyam no meat,it means nyam no meat because its not good.If something is not right then its wrong,if its not good then its bad.RASTAFARI STAND FIRM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I