Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=101

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 3/14/2013 3:45:50 AM

If the I ask I and I,
this Melchezidek is really Nimrod in disguise.
But to each one their own, no need to decry
Let those whose High livity, feel the true ites
The ital di et show respect to Jah lifes
and considers the blessing behind each pair of eyes

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/14/2013 3:52:55 AM

YES RASTA AND I AGREE STRONGLY TO I AND I ,HE ALREADY SAID IT.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/14/2013 2:14:06 PM

bring those guys here that made up the word ital that I can show them the truth. Jah will Judge everyone. black heart King man, bring those councels here, let I can testify unto them the word 'Ital'. And black heart king mon, its not sunday everyday. Black heart, you too needs to stop spreading false information about rastafari. bring yo guys that is titled 'rastafari'. bring them here. I know, only one is RASTAFARI KING OF KINGS OF ETHIOPIA LION OF JUDAH. Now bring those others claiming to be rastafari and say vegeterian is rasta. Bring those that made the word ital up. Its going to be judgement unto all. They know they wrong by misleading others on purpose. Jah is still offering repentance for you romans rastas who is ital vegan pagan. Ethiopians Eats Meat. RASTAFARI Children eat the meat. Fill your hunger. Give stregnth to your body. Eat Meat. Be Free.
Blessed Mon.
RASTAFARI
YES GOD

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2013 10:55:53 PM

Do whatever pleases you Melchezidek. If you Iverstood I and I Trod, you would Iverstand why I and I do what I and I do.

Ras Big, I and I are not saying that a person must eat this or that to be RasTafarI, I and I are saying that RasTafarI people eat this or that; there is a difference. There is nothing that a person can do to be Rasta, but there are things that RasTafarI people do.

A person is or is not RasTafarI, and those that are RasTafarI will Trod the Way RasTafarI people Trod in due Time and Season.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/15/2013 8:30:19 AM

Yea I and I feel it. I don't force you to eat meat to be Rasta. Real RastafarI eats meat. All I say is that Idren eat meat in RASTAFARI and some Idren is ital in RASTAFARI. It don't mean you must be Ital to be RastafarI. Ital and RastafarI is different from each other. Ethiopians eats meat, and Ethiopian children eats meat since Jah accepted the meat to be eaten for the remembrance of the forgiveness of sins. Ethiopians children is all humanity. Now lets gather together in harmony with one another. Lets not fight over what we eat. Jah forgavies your sins Itals rastas. I and I is Ethiopian and will always keep the righteous ways of I Moses of eating Meat.
JAH RASTAFARI
ETHIOPIA

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/18/2013 7:07:48 AM

greetings iyiman,i must never maintain illusions that are destructive in human growth as rastafari believers. i urge iNi not to believe on i have to eat meaty or find it rationale speak about rasta as carnivore.it is wrong to eat meat from ancient experience iNi it been written i.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2013 8:59:02 PM

From old time, yes.
But in this time, not. In this time ones and ones needs to believe in the Christ of Jah RastaFarI to be RastaFarian. Ethiopians.
There is nothing wrong with animals. Plants are animals. A root is a living organism which contains life. Once again, it is NOT wrong to eat meat. Meat is food. Certain animals are allowed to be eaten. Fish are part of those certain animals. Read I and I scroll. Its the Christ that saves I and I. Not the not eating meat lifestyle. Believe in the Christ Jes-us Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RastaFarI.
Haile Selassie I Jes-us Christ I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/23/2013 5:51:27 AM

All of those who promote and partake in plant eating please take the time to watch this

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 7/23/2013 3:34:31 PM

Iman just learned something yesterday that all of the I dem should know. In the beggining ppl ate veggies, but how many notice that the animals ate veggies to?

Genesis 1:30 KJV

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Then read Isaiah 11:6-7,

Isaiah 11:6-7 KJV

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

for in the end all animal will return to the veggie.

Humanity will return to the veggie and when humanity and animal does, InI will live in perfect harmony...RASTAFARI

Messenger: atvito Sent: 7/24/2013 2:50:39 AM

Greetin's
InI nuh goa quarrel pon dead bodies.You should know by now dat Rasta promote positive living(Jah way)nuh goverment standard,yuh must also know dat ital promotes health.eat what yuh want it is yo body that yuh feed InI chose herbs ova ciga
InI chose plant life ova animal diet.
Rastafari way of livity was born fi di reason n dat's what InI do n InI will itinue to do so.Eat meat mi badren yuh'll b stronger n wizer dan right about now.
Soon com.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I