Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4921&start_row=41

Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/25/2012 11:24:04 PM

Ras Kanjas, have you looked at the passages I left the I with?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 12/5/2012 12:59:36 AM

Yes, I saw and read the Scriptures you pointed me to,
just that I was not around....I was locked up by the police, only to be released a couple of days ago. Can you imagine spending five years without smoking marijuana!

What was your point for posting those Scriptures?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/5/2012 3:14:46 PM

I was wonedering where you have been... Five years?
My point was that Jah has taken converts from the beginning and is still taking them today. I showed you the story of Ruth who became an Israelite and then you asked for scripture about a man who has converted. So I showed you scripture of both man and woman of whom were converts to the God of Israel: JAH!

JAH accepts these converts if their hearts are true. These converts have intermixed with Israel and have become Israel. Like Ruth said "...your people shall be my people, and your God my God."

Brethren, have not the Tribes of Israel been scattered across the whole face of the Earth? Have not the Israelites intermarried with the Gentiles of the world? And so does not the Blood of the Israelites course through the veins of many Gentile?

So how can you say that Whites cannot become Israelites? How can you make that claim if they have JAH in their hearts and they perform JAH works? How can you make that claim if the Blood of Israel flows in their veins?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 12/6/2012 11:15:23 AM

Yes, five years.....from Wednesday to Monday, seen?

If you look closely at Revelation, you will see for yourself that only two groups of people shall be saved before the thousand years, seen?
First, the 144000 saints will be redeemed from the earth, and secondly the great multitude which no one is able to number......and amongst this multitude are people of all races and nationalities, but there is not room for the Gentiles in the 144000 saints, seen?

So people like Ruth were found worthy to be amongst the great multitude, but they didn't became Israel.....they only became good, seen?

After all, why should whites become black or Israel....they must remain themselves and serve Jah in their own land, seen?
The earth is the LORD's,
And the fullness thereof,
So let every one serve Jah in whatever place they might be, be it Africa or Europe!

Seen?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/6/2012 3:38:03 PM

Brethren,

Ruth did become part of Israel. If you say not so, making the claim that she can not become an Israelite because she was born a Gentile; then what of her descendants whom were King David, King Solomon, Yeshua ben Yoseph, and H.I.M. Haile Selassie I? They are all descendants of a Gentile convert. Are they not Israelites? Is not Haile Selassie the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah? Seen?

So I say YES there can be whites amongst the 144,000 (I say "can be" and not "will be" because only JAH knows who the chosen will be). There are Whites whom are Israelites due to conversion, descendancy, and to the diaspora of Israel and the intermixing of Israel with other nations.

It's not a White trying to be Black thing, or a European trying to be African thing. It's not a pure bloodline kinda thing. The purpose of Ruths story is to keep us from having Badmind towards other races. The story of Ruth was for those of the Chosen People, who were acting "Holier than Thou" towards the Gentiles; showing the Israelites that there are Righteous amongst the Gentiles and that their very own King David and King Solomon were not pure blooded Israelites, they were descended from a righteous Gentile woman of whom joined Israel. Jah chooses people from all races. Seen?

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/6/2012 4:03:55 PM

Also, look to the story of Ruth,
who was not an Israelite, but
she took care of her Isaelite
mother-in-law Naomi, saying to
her: "Where you go I will go;
where you lodge, I will lodge;
your people shall be my people,
and your God my God" (Ruth
1:16). Ruth became the Great-
Grandmother to King David!
Thus David, Solomon and Jesus
were not pure blooded Israelites
and yet they are God's chosen!.....Greetings,a woman is there to bear the fruit not the fruit to be named after her,what I mean is women bear children for their husbands'lineage so H.I.M is pure Israel by blood

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/6/2012 4:03:57 PM

Also, look to the story of Ruth,
who was not an Israelite, but
she took care of her Isaelite
mother-in-law Naomi, saying to
her: "Where you go I will go;
where you lodge, I will lodge;
your people shall be my people,
and your God my God" (Ruth
1:16). Ruth became the Great-
Grandmother to King David!
Thus David, Solomon and Jesus
were not pure blooded Israelites
and yet they are God's chosen!.....Greetings,a woman is there to bear the fruit not the fruit to be named after her,what I mean is women bear children for their husbands'lineage so H.I.M is pure Israel by blood

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/6/2012 4:07:44 PM

Wasnt the coming of the Ark of Covenant to Ithiopia a declaration of the new Jerusalem,city of Israel?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/6/2012 5:51:15 PM

zion mountain,

You said: "a woman is there to bear the fruit not the fruit to be named after her,what I mean is women bear children for their husbands'lineage"

Really, just to bear the fruit? So then if a white man has a child with a black woman, and that child is born with dark skin, you would call him a pure blooded white man?

Though for the Israelites, lineage was passed down from the Fathers; Not all peoples see it so. Some say lineage is passed down from the mother.

For a long time now the Jews have said that a person is not a Jew if their mother was not Jewish, even if the father was a Jew (And even though the lineage is passed down from the father); for the child needed to be concepted in the womb of a Jewish woman. However the child, once born, could convert to Judaism and become a Jew.

Now Ruth did convert and become an Isaelite, so one could reason that infact her offspring were pureblooded Israelites due to her conversion. Or one could reason that her son became an Israelite, married an Israelite woman, and had that they Israelite children together.

My point is that Jah has taken converts from the beginning, and that some of these converts or their offspring have become part of the chosen.

Raspect

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/6/2012 10:00:30 PM

"for the child needed to be concepted in the womb of a Jewish woman."
*conceived not concepted, forgive I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I