Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4921&start_row=31

Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/15/2012 6:44:16 AM

Ark I,

Remember that before God planted His vine in the promised land,
He first drove out all the inhabitants of the land of Cannan!

By this I mean, before Israel settled in Africa, God first removed those who were Africans before either by making them extinct or by sending them somewhere else other than Africa, seen?
And you can be very sure that no white person can become Israel, even though some blacks might not be Israel, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/15/2012 6:56:31 AM

Warrior Dove,

Surely, I won't enjoy that website you have recommended me to visit.......
...I just enjoy studying the Scriptures, and nothing else!
Besides, I don't think I will be able to find what I am seeking in that wibsite.....
...for I seek truth, and nothing else!

Raspect..

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/15/2012 11:46:16 AM

Greetings. Brother Kanjas, ancient Africans still exist even in dis iwa so de I should stop discrediting I n I black race in de name of Israel. I n I are de Africans dat existed before de existence n arrival of any Israelites ina Africa. I n I have bn dwelin ina Africa since iration n we still a dwell ina Africa. We never got extinct but now we fighting agaist extinction fo many of our fellow blacks have become careless Ithopians.
Yes I. Africa is de cradle of civilisation n mankind.
''Mek we com together, I n I are de children of ancient Africans.
I n I are ancient Africans''.
One black love.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 11/15/2012 11:46:55 AM

-------------
"Remember that before God planted His vine in the promised land,
He first drove out all the inhabitants of the land of Cannan!

By this I mean, before Israel settled in Africa, God first removed those who were Africans before either by making them extinct or by sending them somewhere else other than Africa, seen?"

-------------

"By this I mean, before Israel settled in Africa, God first removed those who were Africans"

are you saying the might high removed all Africans from Africa.. because if your saying that you must be mistaken.

"He first drove out all the inhabitants of the land of Canaan"
--------------------
(And he said , Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.)
(And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
---------------------------------------------------------------
canaan was a son of Ham.. which in due time according to the bible became a big family / Tribe which took the name canaan. Which is only on tribe that was in africa. and it was canaan which God removed from the land for Israel as it states in the bible.

so where does this fit in ... ""By this I mean, before Israel settled in Africa, God first removed those who were Africans""

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/15/2012 4:41:04 PM

Ras Kanjas,
The site I recommended uses scripture to back up its claims. It is your choice wether or not to read it, I thought you may enjoy it because it also uses scripture to make similar claims as you do. I too seek truth and truth only, I seek to bring the light out of darkness.

Jah may have drove out the descendants of Canaan, but there were still the descendants of Ham's son Cush (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians), Mizraim (Egyptians / Khemet), and Phut (Ancient Somalia).

As far as Whites not being able to become part of Israel, I cannot overstand. The scriptures are clear that there were slaves and others that recieved circumcision and joined with, became part of, Israel.

Also, look to the story of Ruth, who was not an Israelite, but she took care of her Isaelite mother-in-law Naomi, saying to her: "Where you go I will go; where you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God" (Ruth 1:16). Ruth became the Great-Grandmother to King David! Thus David, Solomon and Jesus were not pure blooded Israelites and yet they are God's chosen!

Raspect

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/17/2012 12:40:09 AM

Black heart,

Just know as an indisputable fact, that the whole area encompassed by Africa and the Middle East was given by the Creator to Israel, His chosen nation, the black nation, Ethiopians!

Raspect..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/17/2012 12:47:46 AM

Warrior Dove,

Just because they use the Bible to back up their claims doesn't necessarily mean that they speak the truth,
many people have diliberately misused the Scriptures in an attempt to further their own purposes, seen?

And I do not agree with most of your interpretations,
for instance, I don't agree that Ethiopians descended from Ham......
...but I know that they came from Shem!

Seen?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/17/2012 2:09:40 AM

Ras Kanjas,

I sight what you say about scriptures being used falsely.

Maybe I am mistaken, is not Cushite Empire Ethiopia?

I do not agree with most your interpretations either. Such as when you say: Whites cannot become Israelites or be part of the Chosen. The story of Ruth should show you otherwise, as well as the story of Yeshua who brought followers of Jah out of the Gentiles.

Raspect

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 11/17/2012 10:33:37 AM

Ruth was not the first strange woman to be married to an Israelite,
neither was she the last......
...remember Solomon took many foreign women for His wives!

Can you tell me any man in the Bible who became an Israelite?

Israel or Jacob was a black man.....so how could a white man become an Israelite?

Tell me!

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/17/2012 3:07:05 PM

Ras Kanjas,

(Isaiah 45:22) Jah says: “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other."

I have read other postings on Whites and I'm not going to spend much time on this. I will be leaving today for a week to visit family, so I'll leave you with these scriptures of converts:

Abram (Genesis 12), Naaman (2 Kings 5), Rahab(Joshua 2), Ruth (Ruth 1:16-18), the sailors on board the ship from Joppa to Tarshish (Jonah 1:16), and the city of Nineveh (Jonah 3:5-10).

We can reason a little more when I return,

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I