Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4921&start_row=1

Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/10/2012 8:36:23 AM

I always wonder at how some people operate,
they will always attempt to misinterpret whatever words God say in order to suit their own purposes and mindset.

For instance, many people have interpreted Emmanuel-I as meaning evil by the word white, and good by the word black, seen?
So they say 'black' and 'white' are not to be taken literal in His speeches, but they are to be taken figurative or symbolic, seen?
But what amazes me is that the very same people who like to take 'black' and 'white' as figurative, do not remain consistent and take 'Africa' or 'Zion' as figurative also,
but they suddenly change, and take the literal meaning of 'Africa' or 'Zion'...hahaha!
Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

If these people were true and consistent, then they would take Africa or Zion as meaning the whole universe or earth turned into heaven, because that is the figurative meaning of Africa or Zion.....
...but look, they are not true nor consistent, so in order to allow whites into Africa, they take the figurative meanings of black and white but take the literal meaning of Africa or Zion...why the inconsistency?!?!?!

Look, if 'black' and 'white' mean 'good' and 'evil' respectively,
then 'Africa' or 'Zion' should mean 'the entire universe but this time turned into a place of goodness', seen?

So whether one wants to figuratively or literally interpret Emmanuel-I or Marcus-I's words, the fact still remains the same and never change;
that Africa is for the Africans only,
and that Bobo Shanti is only for blacks!

Clear?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/10/2012 9:11:00 AM

Okay, to make more clear my meditation, let me present a few cases below in which the outcome of the same statement may differ due to different ways of interpreting:

Look at this simple statement; Africa for blacks!
I will display the various ways that various people use to interpret, seen?

1) take both literally: Africa for blacks.........and only black people will go to Africa, seen?

2) take both figuratively: The whole good universe for good people..........and this neither moves blacks to Europe nor whites to Africa, but according to this meaning every good person would be in every good place and stay there and do good there be it Europe or Africa, seen?

3) take the first literally but the last figuratively: Africa for all good people whether black or white or whatever race........and all nations would move to Africa as long as they do good, which is wrong, seen? Wrong because of the inconsistency in the interpretations of 'Africa' and 'blacks', clear?

4) take the first figuratively but the last literally: All good universe for blacks........and the blacks would move to Europe, America or whatever good place on earth they desire, which is also wrong because of the inconsistency, seen?

In all these efforts, I was just trying to show clearly what misunderstandings and troubles that can arise from wrongly interpreting the words of Jah!

Bless..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/10/2012 10:28:53 AM

--------------------------
For instance, many people have interpreted Emmanuel-I as meaning evil by the word white, and good by the word black, seen?
--------------------------

This is not about interpretation. Emmanuel told his people that is what He means when He says black and white. It is the I that is dealing with your own interpretation.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 10/10/2012 11:02:48 AM

Ras Kanjas! you talk too much. stop apatheid, or else, The Lord, The Lover of Mankind rebuke you.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/10/2012 12:47:59 PM

Okay, Ark I,

After Emmanuel-I told the people that He meant evil by white, and good by black,
what did He say He meant by the word Africa or Zion ?

Tell me!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/10/2012 9:01:36 PM

I don't know the answer to that.  Other people might know.

In either case, why can't someone refer to Africa as a physical place and use the word black and white signify good and evil?  Why do those things have to be consistent?

There are numerous examples in many languages and probably all languages where people have used some words as symbolism for something else; and that didn't require them to do the same with other words.  

Also, it is very likely that Emmanuel also used the words black and white to signify the colours they represent when He wanted to refer to the color of an object or something around Him; just as most of the time when people use words to symbolize something, they also use those words to represent the more common definition of the word.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/10/2012 9:09:28 PM

Another thing, when Emmanuel says that Black people need to be repatriated to Africa, it should be obvious that He is talking about Black skin people who were taken from Africa, not Black in the form of signifying good.

There is no reason why Emmanuel can't sometimes use the words black and white to signify different meanings at different times in different context. This is a normal thing when people use words to symbolize something else. Some examples in english are hot and cold, sweet and sour, high and low, near and far, left and right, and these are just a few examples of many.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/11/2012 5:10:54 AM

You asked me why one can't use Africa literally and in the same statement use black and white figuratively,
and why those things always have to be consistent? give thanks because you have taken your time to understand the reasoning I am trying to bring forward!

I thought I have already answered your question in my second post on this thread, but I will answer it one more time in order to clarify something!

Look, it's either you interpret a statement literally throughout,
or you interpret it figuratively throughout,
to maintain uniformity and consistency in the sense and meaning of the words therein, seen?
Because if you take some words literally and others figuratively in a statement, then that one statement can have a thousand different meanings, yet in the first place it was intended to have only one truthful meaning.........
...so you can see the problems and disasters and misunderstandings that can result from inconsistently interpreting a statement alone, how much more from the entire chapter, not to mention those from the entire Scriptures, seen?

Take a look at the four simple cases that I presented as a typical example in my second post here,
and you can clearly see that the same statement 'Africa for blacks' can have more than one meaning if it is interpreted inconsistently,
and you will see why it is very important to be consistent whenever one interprets something, seen?

Case 2) of my second post is equivalent to case 1),
but case 3) and case 4) have got their own different meanings that mislead the people!
And many white Rastafarians prefer the third case {case 3)} to the rest because that is the case that will allow whites into Africa, seen?
But case 1) and case 2) are the only correct ways of understanding anything expressed in words,

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/11/2012 5:27:01 AM

And yes, there is not a reason why Emmanuel-I can't sometimes use the words black and white to signify different meanings at different times in different contexts,
but just make sure that in a specific context at a specific time with a specific meaning you remain consistent with your interpretations, seen?

Otherwise you can be misled and hence mislead others by inconsistently interpreting something as it may now have a thousand different meanings attributed to it!

Bless..

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 10/11/2012 9:19:20 AM

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
THUNDERABLE GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH, KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS, PRINCE AND PRINCESS.

GLORY BE UNTO OUR FATHER AND TO THE SON AND TO THE HOLY ONE OF CREATION, AS JAH WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW AND EVER SHALL BE, JAH WORLD WITHOUT END, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

A Psalm of David.

Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust in thee:
let me not be ashamed,
let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed:
let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Show me thy ways, O LORD MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI;
teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me:
for thou art the God of my salvation;
on thee do I wait all the day.
Remember, O LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI, thy tender mercies and thy loving-kindnesses;
for they have been ever of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions:
according to thy mercy remember thou me
for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
Good and upright is the LORD KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI:
therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
The meek will he guide in judgment:
and the meek will he teach his way.
All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth
unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
For thy name's sake, O LORD,
pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
What man is he that feareth the LORD?
Him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
His soul shall dwell at ease;
and his seed shall inherit the earth.
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him;
and he will show them his covenant.
Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI;
for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me;
for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged:
O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain;
and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many;
and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me:
let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me;
for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God,
out of all his troubles.

HOLY JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. PSALMS 25 TO BE READ AND CONTINUED.

TIME AND TIME AGAIN IT PUZZLES I MAN HOW ANY ONE COULD GO ON LIKE THIS. IT IS VERY SIMPLE MY LORD, KING EMMANUEL DID SHOW, TEACH AND TESTIFY TO I&I, JUST LIKE THE PROPHET AND KING, THAT "RACE" IS NOT HOW WE SHOULD CATEGORIZE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE ALMIGHTY. IT WAS KING EMMANUEL HIMSELF THAT SAY LIGHTER SKIN BRETHREN AND SISTREN WHO IS RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY GOD AND GODDESS IS THE SAME "BLACK" MAN, GOD IN FLESH. SO IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS FACT, ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE HOLY TRINITY, PERIOD. ONES CAN ARGUE AND ARGUE FOR MONTHS AND YEARS, BUT THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACTS AND UTTERINGS OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD AND RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.
AND THEN ZION "VS." THE UNIVERSE IS MENTIONED. THE MAN SAY THE WHOLE WORLD IS AFRICA. STILL ONES HAVE TO KNOW THAT THE MAN SAY ZION IS THE FIRST HEAVEN (READ GENESIS 2). AND SAME WAY PROPHECY SHOW I&I THAT SALVATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD OF PEOPLE IS TO COME FROM MOUNT ZION ETHIOPIA AFRICA. CONTINUING READING OF THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET MICAH CHAPTER 4:
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTFARI

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.
In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counsellor perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.
Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.
But they know not the thoughts of the Lord, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.
Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ AND CONTINUED. COULD IT BE CLEARER MY LORD?

IS IT SO HARD TO ACCEPT THAT JAH LOVE IS UNIVERSAL, THAT JAH WANT ALL PEOPLE TO COME TO MOUNT ZION TO MEET AND PRAISE I&I GOD AND KING, KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA? THIS PARTICULAR BOOK (MICAH CHAPTER 4) IS ONE OF THE CHAPTERS MOST OFTEN REFERRED TO BY THE MOST RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI IN HIS ROYAL INTERNATIONAL LETTERS. THIS IS FOR A REASON MY LORD.

THE REAL "INCONSISTENCY" IS TO SAY TO LOVE GOD AND TO HATE HIS COMMANDMENTS. TO SAY ONE PRAISES THE FATHER, BUT STILL NOT ACCEPT WHAT HE TEACHES I&I. TO SET ONE SELF IN THE POSITION AS A TEACHER, PROPHET OR PRIEST, WITHOUT THE SPIRITIAL POWERS AND AUTHORITY TO PERFORM SUCH WORKS MY LORD.

BOOK OF THE PROPHET JEREMIAH CHAPTER 6, THE PROPHET ISAIAH 30 AND HEBREWS 3 TO BE READ, MY LORD AND EMPRESS.

THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST WHICH I MAN WILL REASON IN SUCH "RACIAL-ISM" ARGUMENTS, BECAUSE AS HON. ARK I SHOWED ALL, SUCH THING IS VANITY AND WASTE OF TIME. THE MAN SAY NO LOOSE ARGUMENT, ONLY SALVATION FOR ONE AND FOR ALL. AS I MAN DID WRITE BEFORE, I MAN WILL SAY IT AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT STATE TO KNOW THE FULLNESS OF SUCH HOLY ORDER OF E.A.B.I.C.C.S. AND GO AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF THE MOST HIGH AT THE SAME TIME. IF THE HON. BRETHREN WANT TO BECOME A ROYAL CONGRESS, THE I IS MOST WELCOME TO CONTACT A ROYAL PRIEST OF THE ORDER OF MELCHEZIDEK AND LEARN FROM THE ANGEL. BUT DO NEVER THINK THE I CAN TEACH E.A.B.I.C. ABOUT DADA KING EMMANUEL, FOR THAT SPOTLESS MAN DID ESTABLISH AND DO RULE SUCH CONGRESS IN FLESH. FROM THAT TIME TO THIS TIME MY LORD.

HEART OF LOVE, HEART OF PEACE, HEART OF UNDERSTANDING TO EVERY ONE AND ALL.

JAH IS LOVE.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.C.S.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I