Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4865&start_row=11

Question on I is God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/10/2012 6:23:42 AM

Blessed love Ark I
So knowledge of the creator is a innate wisdom possesed by natural man, but the western world has moved so far away from the natural order they no longer posses this wisdom! This makes sense especially when we look at the way society functions today so much wickedness accepted and promoted as normality. Capitalism, homosexuality and oppression, these things wouldn't exist if man knew Jah !

More love more life

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/10/2012 9:53:51 AM

Babylon wants to erase God from people's mind because they want people to depend on them for everything. They don't want people to have Faith and Trust in the Most High Haile Selassie I, because they want people to always look to babylon for safety and to get what they need. That way they remain in full control. It took many centuries for them to separate people's mind from God, before they accomplished that, they tried to use religion to control them, but the problem with that is that some people would Learn to depend on God instead of the churches, so they kept on losing their control. So with their attempts to erase God as a myth in people's mind, they hope that people will only look to babylon and be dependant on babylon.

--------------------------

Seek and Ye shall Find

There has been a push by some to make people think that the Mystics of the Irits are not real. They think that it is imagination and try to turn RasTafarI trod into a completely physical thing.

Many of these people think they are doing their Idrens and Istrens a good service by "revealing" it to them, but it is not a good service, that kind of thought is weakness for I and I. They must always remember who it was that began to make people forget about Mystics. It was babylon that started this thing, because they don't want people to Trust the Most High, they want people to trust babylon. And the more they can convince people to forget the Irits and Mystics, the more they will get them to depend on the physical powers of babylon.

Just because a person has not yet realized the Power of the Irits, doesn't mean they should turn their back on the Irits. It requires Patience and Faith to Iverstand the Mystics.

On the other side of it, people must still be objective, because sometimes people put significance into many things that are actually physical things. This kind of thinking is also a problem, because people don't Learn to distinguish between the physical and Mystical, so it makes it harder for them to grasp the Mystical, because they are grasping at too many physical things thinking that they are Mystical.

--------------------------

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/10/2012 4:41:44 PM

Yes I
Jah RasTafarI told us that such ways will lead to nothing but destruction
-------

In these modern days, there are a multitude of things published in print and broadcast by radio which captivate the human mind and spirit; many new ideas are disseminated by the learned. Many wonderful appliances are produced to make life more and more comfortable. The rich powers have passed on from exploring and exploiting this earth and are vying with each other to explore and conquer the moon and the planets. Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done. We should be careful that the results thus achieved by mankind should not meet with the fate of the Tower of Babel, the handwork of those people of old which came to pieces in their hands. The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" and "The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise and they are vain." The reason for this is because generally speaking man makes himself and his wisdom the beginning and the end of his aim in life, and we are convinced that the end of this is destruction and death.

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What has a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought.

It is for this reason that the Church of Christ, and especially Christian leaders, have such an enormous responsibility. However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/10/2012 5:05:38 PM

yess I mathew that is why we must find order and unity. the texts help with that. that is why material knowledge is needed in order to return to rastafari wisdom by a ancient innocent victim of aggression. some knowledge may already be there but there may be a puzzle.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/11/2012 3:45:34 AM

Blessed love Jhamn

RasTafarI gave the world the blackprint to not only individual salvation but salvation of humankind, Follow Selassie I teachings and examples and the I wont go wrong.

Selassie I strength and guidance

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 10:27:56 PM

Was the though(illusion) of being separate from Jah the original sin?

Was the subtle snake the mind?

Emancipate your self from all mental slavery Rasta and Realize (dont think) ALL IS ONE. ONE LOVE

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 10:31:55 PM

Move out the Mind. Destroy the mind conditioned by babylon ..Live in The Heart. I and I raise up a new mind.. Conditioned by RASTAFARI

ONE LOVE FOLLLOW THE HEART SURRENDER TO THE WAY

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 10:49:35 PM

Jhaman. The puzzle is true we are One , each is a piece to the puzzle with different parts of the whole picture, connections!

They came together for wrong reason in babel. But here is a different picture.

The Spirit moves through the one picture through every piece, every piece, every person is Vital who submits to the larger body of JAH and lets I and I One spirit move through the and move them

The mind must be surrendered and not separate from The Way, Jahs Will.
This is original sin, the mind thinks alot and its illusion , not truth, not Jahs will and no good. "Be not confirmed to the world but be ye transformed in the renovation of your mind."

Most of what people worry about is not true. Like dreams people go all day dreaming illusions. The are illusions but the lead people to act, get scared, and move in a different way and changes heart beat and biological functions.

Do not Judge, Meditate on Truth and Peace and Just be the consciousness not the Sun jus shining and loving, "Judge not" Let not your left hand know what right hand is doing" " Show no partiality" One Love is truth.

the mind is not easy to move out of, the ego mind body want to stay in power...But I and I have surrender it ALL and JAHS will . will be done. The Way is Life, but to not surrender to The One is Death and dis-ease and sin.(lucifer fell because he THOUGHT he can better than (JAHS WAY) with his ego mind body).

I see the One good and The One mistake, To surrender to JAH and not to run things with thought, but follow the heart for it will stay on The Way like a train stays on the tracks. This is a train to a most holy place, this is ZION TRAIN JAH BLESS

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 10:56:38 PM

and know when I say "I see" its not "eye see" with physical eyes.... I see ONE LOVE lol

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/11/2012 11:05:32 PM

Bushmen men were not conditioned to have illusion(thoughts) of being separate(Origional sin), label everything, the had no conditioning, no programs , only that of truth, they have word to communicate and identify with eachother, but these people did not go around with a monkey mind chitter chatter full of imaginary ghosts and scary movies and past history and all kinds of stuff running through peoples heads in babylon. Gear , lust, greed, anger... The are the demons as subtle as a snake that corrupt and posses bodys not living in The Way, The Truth the Light, Peace Love Joy Harmony Power

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I