Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4865&start_row=1

Question on I is God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/3/2012 12:13:46 AM

Someone said to me I am God. InI agree wid dat. Is dis an explanation of I resolution.

What does the I mean the I is one wid god? do u realize god is a living man who has chosen to be reborn void of the sin of flesh but bound with god for eternity. God is in man but him lieth dormant till the I chose to take that puff of herb which will reawaken the I. (ask for forgiveness of the I's sins.)

Man doth posses power to change the weather and heal men bro!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2012 2:07:15 AM

It takes much more than a puff of Herb to be God.

Man of Right is God in flesh.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 9:24:12 PM

We are Gods but JAh is the God of Gods

We ARE KINGS BUT JAH IS THE kING OF kINGS

RASTAS ARE LORDS BUT JaH IS LORD OF LORDS

JAH IS THE LIGHT, THAT LIGHTS US UP LIKE A CANDLE INA LAMP, WE ARE THIS FLAME,THE BODY IS THE LAMP, THIS IS OUR LIFE FROM JAH
WE ALL HAVE THIS LIGHT, BUT IT WILL GO OUT AS TIME MELTS AWAY , BUT THE SON SHINES FOREVER

WE ARE ONE WITH THE SOURCE, JUST AS A CHILD IS ONE WITH HIS FATHER AND BEARS HIS LAST NAME, SO JAH IS OUR FATHER AND WE BEAR HIS NAME AS GODS, and know the children of the Devil are devils not gods...

Psalm 82 A Psalm of Asaph.

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;

he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly,

and accept the persons of the wicked?
Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless:

do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy:

rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand;

they walk on in darkness:
all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; Joh. 10.34

and all of you are children of the Most High.
7 But ye shall die like men,

and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth:

for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/5/2012 12:23:39 AM

Psalms 82
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/8/2012 11:56:08 AM

Blessed love

Can ones be one with God if they don't sight God at all? I know some ones who are not at all spiritual but are unknowingly doing Gods works, live righteous and instinctively follow his commandments. Also what about ancient bush man and other indigenous people ? Just wondering!

RasTafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/8/2012 8:51:16 PM

Almost all people in the past had some concept of God. The education that resulted in godless people is the product of Babylon society.

Being One with God is much more than just doing Righteous things.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/9/2012 7:50:49 AM

Blessed to all.

Greetings Jhaman

Yes I ,d higher I is JAH ,it is d innermost I in InI which is 1,
1 life ,1 awareness ,d all seeing witness in many appearance as 1 manifestation.
Its this I dat is aware of d lower I ,d mind , d personality,individual,a function in life ,
To be identified with it ,is d fall of man, to be identified with d mind leads to be separate from creation and function as a separate entity ,which is d root of greed,fear,dominance etc....
Mind is not conscious by itself, but seems to be in appearance only, mind is not conscious because I can be aware of it, just like an eye sees many images but can't see itself, or a knife dat can cut many but can't cut itself.

I is formless while d mind creates many forms(world) , but if I is identified with mind ,d lower I , then I have form and aware of d world only ,then I will function as a product of d mind ,not being aware dat I is beyond it , d lower I becomes dominant,and will function only for d benefit of itself or d identified personality only.

The oneness with JAH is to be aware of d mind instead of functioning with it. I am not this nor that but I AM , then is this I pure,naked,virgin....
To be aware of d mind will lead d mind to function as life , by living life with love which is natural and not by ideas,dogmas or concepts,illusions
If love is d very focus of d mind ,d mind humbles itself to JAH ,this is y ancient say "think with d heart not with d head".

lacking love will create dogmas,simply for d fear of death ,hence identified with d form,
If love is d driver then its a livity not dogmas ,no fear but loving ,because death can't touch I , I is life or vbetter to say 'living' , death is not d opposite of life but birth ,
Life is eternal ,and all form are its appearance or manifestation and functions as 1.
Yes I , I is godliness, JAH!

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/9/2012 9:24:26 AM

Ark I
I asked because I believe we are all born in perfection in oneness with each other and the creator but along the way we become corrupted and become seperated from RastafarI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/9/2012 8:06:53 PM

Yes I, that is true. The ancient bushman and indigenous people typically have knowledge of God, this knowledge of God has been with I and I from since the beginning.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/9/2012 10:26:42 PM

Bless DURU the I post help I so much

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I