Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4865&start_row=21

Question on I is God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/11/2012 11:59:56 PM

Yes man Jessep and yes it is eye not I get it. ;)

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/12/2012 4:18:55 AM

Yes I
We need to learn to differentiate between our own thoughts, thoughts that come externally from Babylon mentallity and ego and the thoughts that come from Selassie I conciousness. Remain mindfull and the illussions will pass through, pay them attention and we will become overcome by mental chatter.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/12/2012 9:50:15 PM

4441 mathew what the I speaks is such truthe!

How can someone who believes such be here right now? Haha!

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/12/2012 9:51:19 PM

What does the i Think of the matter laughter is not insultive, but maybe appreciative.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/12/2012 9:54:23 PM

Jessep they do dream elusions all day!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/28/2013 12:17:50 PM

Hail Ark I,the I said: Being One with God is
much more than just
doing Righteous things What more else does it take if righteousness is not good enough?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:06:02 PM

Being One with God, is to have your Irits joined with the Most High RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. A person can live Righteously, but not have that Innection with God, but a person who has that Innection, can only live Righteously. Having that Innection and Oneness is a constant Communication with God. God becomes One with the thought process and brings forth Guidance.

Before we become One, Living Righteously is a part of the Trod towards Oneness. Righteous not only in action, but also in thought. Just as no sin shall enter Zion, no sin shall enter the thoughts of Oneness. When a sin is still in our thoughts, it is a temptation and the possibility of it becoming action is always there; when it is eliminated from our thoughts, it can no longer enter in and no longer tempt, and it is impossible for it to become an action.

The example of God has been shown to I and I through the example of Yeshua and the example of Haile Selassie I. Merciful, IverLoving, Forgiving are just a few of the Heights of God.

I am going to put forward some related Reasonings.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:07:24 PM

Father is I Father

Blessed Love,

I Father is Jah, and your Father is Jah.

Let I and I return and live by the council of I and I Father. Jah is right and true, so I and I must be right and true. Jah is not partial but is equal, so I and I must not be partial, but must be equal. Jah forgives even great iniquities, so I and I must forgive. Jah is merciful unto all, so I and I must be merciful.

As man and woman, these qualities are far from us. It goes against our thinking, and is hard to Iverstand. I have a hard time forgiving the wickedness of the people who hurt others. If a wicked man did something to my family, I don't think I would show any mercy.

But Jah has dealt with us in these ways. If He didn't, we would all be dead a long time ago. This is the way that Jah is, and it is the way that I and I are to be, to live as One.

I don't feel that by living the ways of Jah, that a wicked man could continue in wickedness. Because I and I must protect Iself against an attacker. But I sight that the way of Jah is to forgive and show mercy to those that do wickedness, when the thing is done and finished.

Selassie I showed this mercy to the Italian army after they were defeated. When the Italians were fighting, Ethiopia fought against their wickedness. But after Selassie I gathered the armies and stopped the wickedness, He didn't return wickedness to the wicked.

Even though this was not a situation where two neighbors were fighting over a border, where mercy could be understood. It was an outside attacker, that had no rightful place even near Ethiopia. A foreigner that came and killed innocent ones and tried to take control over a land and people. Ethiopia never went to Italy to attack them, they only defended against an attacker.

Even under these circumstances, where I personally would not feel sorry if the Ethiopians killed all the remaining soldiers. If I was in their position, I would have wanted to kill the attackers, and probably many Ethiopians also wanted to kill these wicked men. Because those wicked men came and caused so much death to people that didn't do anything against them.

Jah example is Selassie I example, so even though the situation was this way, Selassie I still Lead by Jah example. He took their weapons and told them to go back from the way they came.

Today is the beginning of a new era in the history of Ethiopia. Since this is so, do not reward evil for evil, do not commit any act of cruelty like those which the enemy committed against us. Do not allow the enemy any occasion to foul the good name of Ethiopia. We shall take his weapons and make him return by the way he came.

The closer our ways are to Jah ways, the closer I and I will be to Jah. And I and I will hear Jah voice much clearer and more often, because I and I will learn to Iverstand Jah language unto I and I. Jah will guide all of our ways, and I and I will not be separate in any way.

Jah RasTafarI Lives and Reigns

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:08:14 PM

RasTafarI Guidance

Jah is always there to provide guidance, but Jah will not force anybody to listen. It is for I and I to choose to listen when Jah RasTafarI speaks to I and I.

Sometimes Jah will show I and I guidance through a dream, sometimes through vision, and sometimes Jah will just speak to I and I as I and I are trodding throughout the day.

Sometimes I and I will be walking to a particular destination and Jah will show I and I to trod a different way that day, or to go somewhere else instead of the planned destination. Sometimes Jah shows I and I this to avoid a problem at the destination or the path to the destination. Sometimes it is because Jah has some kind of Work for I and I to do somewhere else, or that there is somebody I and I are supposed to meet at the new destination.

Jah will also reveal things to I and I about certain people I and I come across, either to show I and I that the person needs to reason with I and I, or to avoid the person because they will cause problems for I and I.

It takes time to learn the difference between guidance from Jah and our own thinking. I and I can learn by testing what I and I saw, to see if it is Jah guidance. If I and I get the vibe to not go to a particular place, I and I should first search I and I thoughts to sight whether it was Jah guidance, or our own thinking that lead I and I to avoid that destination. I and I can also find out later on if something happened in that place that explains why I and I were told to avoid it, or if I and I get a vibe to go somewhere, I and I will sight what or who it was that Jah was sending I and I to, when I and I get there.

If I and I get a vibe that warns I and I about a particular person. I and I should keep I and I eyes open and pay close attention to what the person says and does, so that I and I will sight the physical manifestation of the vibe, to see if the vibe was true.

I and I must be very critical when learning to sight Jah RasTafarI guidance, because it is too easy to be fooled by our own thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. I and I must make sure that we don't make something bigger or more significant than it is, because this kind of thinking will either slow I and I learning, or stop I and I from learning.

If I and I are honest with ourselves and don't let I and I fool ourselves, in time I and I will learn the difference. But even as I and I learn the difference, I and I must remain critical, otherwise, I and I can fall backwards into our imagination and misunderstanding. As I and I become more familiar with Jah Voice, there will come times when I and I will have absolutely no doubt that it is the Voice of RasTafarI that is guiding I and I. Other times I and I will know that it was just our own logic, thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. Other times I and I will not be sure, and it is important in these times that I and I don't let ourselves assume it is Jah voice or our own thoughts. I and I should make sure to search it out and that will Itinue to help I and I learn the difference.

The skill of recognizing the difference is important for I and I trod, because I and I trod is Jah guidance. As Jah speak, so I and I should do.

In time, when the I get a dream of prophesy, The I will know it is prophesy and will not ignore it, but will make sure to remember it and keep it fresh in your thoughts. Or when the I is sitting down and Jah tells the I to rise up and go this place or that, the I will just get up and go without a second thought. Or when the I is walking and Jah tells the I to go somewhere else, the I will not hesitate and will trod where you are supposed to trod. And when Jah warns the I about a person or place, the I will take warning. Or when Jah shows the I that somebody is thinking about the I or needs to reason with the I, the I will go see them or give them a call and they will show the I that they needed to reason with the I, or were just talking or thinking about the I.

Always remember to be critical, because sometimes people can fool themselves into thinking their own thoughts is Jah Guidance. For example, logic might show the I that somebody needs to reason with the I, and when the I reason with the person, the person will confirm that they needed to reason. But if the I searched out your thoughts, the I would see the logic that lead the I to this conclusion. It is also good to use your logic and thoughts to make decisions, doing things according to that can often be a good thing. But two things are important to remember, don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance, because the best thing for the I to do will not always be the most logical thing.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:09:27 PM

The Rudder in the Waves

The problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------------------------------------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------------------------------------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept Jah guidance and direction, then Jah will be our Rudder. So just like a Rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I