Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3295&start_row=11

Turban

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2008 12:53:18 AM

Arkon,

Do you think you can just say you are Bobo? Bobo have a particular Livity, if you don't Live so, you are not Bobo.

If you were Bobo, you would have Iverstood more about the significance of the Bobo Turban and would have spoken differently than you did in reasonings you have made on the forum. It is one thing for person to learn about Bobo to see if the way of Bobo is their trod, but it is a different thing to be Bobo.

I must remove the word Bongo from your reasoning name. What do you want I to change your sign-in name to?

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/18/2008 7:44:40 AM

Ark I,

I overstand that You feel bad because of I questions and that I cannot solve all my problems by myself. I am human and I am still learning.

Remember, that on Earth are many people calling themselves "Bobo", they're wearing turban, eating Ital food, etc. But all of them still do wrong things (every man does sins) - Rasta is trodding the path of cleaness, so I am still getting "cleanier".

You say that I am not Bobo. And I tell You - Yes I am. Bobo isn't only the overstanding of "what is turban" - Bobo is a man that is conscious of decisions he make, he is helping poor and sick people. Bobo is fighting Babylonian system with LOVE, not gun. You can't say that "You are not Bobo, because You don't know enough about Turbans".

About nickname - It's very confusing that many people on this forum are called "Ras" , "King", etc. when they are spreading hate speech (I won't show with my finger who, because it isn't the I that will judge). I have got Bongo in I nickname and it is only the name.

"Words, words, words" - Better watch what a man do and not what he says. Even if a man have to tell lie to another person but still is DOING something good (like helping poor) - You can't say that "He is not a good man" - little offtopic

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/18/2008 8:52:12 AM

Brethren
I would urge you to listen to what these Ites are trying to tell you. I can honestly tell you its not for their benefit but yours; and neither would they feel "sad" because you lack the overstanding of RasTafarI Order. You have not risen in RasTafarI, neither have you risen as BoboShanti; from what you say it seems you know nothing of this Order. And you continue to reduce it to just a "nickname" LOL! Rasta is a serious thing, when you take on a username its with thought and reason. Its not that you call yourself something just because its nice; I have many reasons for calling ISelf by I name; one being it represents the number of the moon I was born under. "Bongo" is not just a name and you show your lack of knowledge by reducing it to such. You need to rise in the Livity as Ark I told the I, before you go around claiming "what's in a name"; burn that. Why call yourself something you are not? Do you even know the meaning of Bongo? Do you know what it means to be called so among Bobo Shanti? Its like someone calling themselves Ras yet they don't even know the first thing about TafarI and that doesn't mean its ok that you call yourself this. And you criticise this but for I it means you are no better.
There are some Bobo Ingels on this Sight/site who will point you in the Way of RighT if that is your true wish. Having the attitude of 'I know, I know & Bobo is universal' does not translate well; to I its the voice of an outsider assuming they're an insider & assuming this is how those inside must feel. There's no truth, no humility or humanity in that; only ignorance.
There's nothing to be gained for me (or Ark I or Ras KebreAB) from your Rising; only joy that another SoulJah has come into the Glory and Love of I Father. But this can only come to the I; if you truly take heed and humble. Don't just speak as though its abt self-defence; seldom is advice given as an offensive, take time to, think, reason and ask where confused.
JAH Light & Reason Shine Upon You
Hail Him High

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/18/2008 9:38:40 AM

Sistah Ten,

I completely agree with Your words. I think that really I know nothing about RasTafarI. Still I want to know as much as I can. That's why I ask so many questions.

I said about genesis of my nickname ina my topic where I have introduced myself. (I said that it is from I natural locks growing on I head - I didn't tear it, so they are "Bongo Dreads"-a word classifing hair as a natural, thick, big locks - I don't claim to be a master of teaching Rasta path - Maximum Respekt for all Bongos going through the path of righteousness and I hope I will become as wise as them )

Still I am burning my selfishness, ignorance and other weaknesses. I want to be a good man ina LIFE that JAH gave to I . So sorry for I ignorance, self-defence stupid speech (because I just wanted to know a reason why ARK I told I am not a Bobo - now I know).

Last thing I would like to say :

It isn't the matter of being Bobo, 12Tribes, Binghi, but a matter of acceptance of His Imperial Majesty in Your heart. Just like a wind flowing through the air. It doesn't matter how do You call it - it flows, it's nice breeze or aggresive storm. The same is with human being. Still getting knowledge, still changing, still gaining Ites (or going down to the dark valley). I want to gain Iyah Ites, so I ask so many questions.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/18/2008 10:33:43 AM

If I may add something, not to detract from the intentions towards guidance of the honourable... it seems to have developed into a kind of focus on Arkon I... which can only be done so due to the prince's coming forward in that humble way. I don't think that should be taken advantage of, he still deserves honour because many of the people that come to the site and have been doing so for a good season will not do it in this way. I do not hear defense at all. If we check it, plenty of the things InI have pointed out to the iemple, he has taken and received, like the talking patois thing, like nuff things. Most of the members on here will just straight argue and like we identified in the past, InI will just get red and start to spit fire (well, I can only speak for Self, ye dun know).

So, I think there is something to be said for this iemple's balance. Furthermore, I do not think that Ras KebreAb meant the guidance in the way it is being taken forward. He asked if the Iemple them could authorise themSelves... and this is the meditative question. One that can only be answered in Self.

Melchesidek order of Israel is based on timeless consciousness in Israel. It takes one to identify themselves, identify the ights of the order, and live up to the order. It is the living up to that certifies the reality of the identity of One. This is why Emmanuel Charles Edwards is Moses, High Priest of Salem, Melchesidek. He came in the time and dispensation, recognised him SELF first as such, and then did forward to trod in the Melchesidek dispensation. Completing the cycle of his dispensation to Israel in this time, then reviewing the order which He re-established... it is here he is ratified and certified to indeed BE the I AM... ye sight... "I AM". 3 face Godhead who looks forward, back and all around.

The man says "I am... Bobo". It is for him to prove it to himself. If Ones are seeking to defend the authenticity of the order, like Ras KebreAb, a one will ask reflective questions to bring forward overstanding. It is to glorify the order, not try and dash down an individual. None of us know the fullness of what this means to him... and as I have said, he has demonstrated a balance and humility that is rarely seen by individuals that visit the site. So, I think we can just cool a bit.

Re: the Bongo thing... well, Ark I has asked that the humility is further demonstrated in your willing to honour the content of the name, more like title. Names are everything, by the way. Word sound is power, my lord. Rome, that teaches we are descendant of apes, try and convince InI that language is simply something primordial. No such thing. And anyway, it is ridiculous. This is one of the main elements that prove InI are indeed made in HIM image and LIKENESS. Like HIM, we speak unto words (a gift) and they do create. A name is a blessing, a wish, an intention, or a curse unto the person. Here in this context, we can 'choose' a name that reflects an intention and an essence, true? Ok. So thee I might say, well... this is my intention. But the Iemples here are asking that to Raspect the fulfillment which this title name denotes, thee I take some humility in the fact that as yet thee I is not this fulfillment, perhaps one can bring something forward that is more representative?

Give thanks family.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/18/2008 11:07:47 AM

Yaa Asantewa,

Thank You for bringing balance into this topic. Also I would like to give thanks for teachings about Melchizedek Order of Yizrael - Internal Nation of Holymen.

Maybe I don't take so much of my attention to names, like ARK I or Ras KebreAB. However I didn't want to disrespect title of Bongo. Because of Babylonian eco-no-mi I couldn't find many books earlier to Overstand so much knowledge as other brothers and sisters. That is only because of I insufficient ambition of gaining knowledge in my earlier age. Take my apologize. If ARK I really HAVE TO change my nickname - do so. I won't get angry, because You take "Bongo" from my name. I remember many anonymous people crossing I path - I didn't ask for their names, but I appreciate their teachings!.

Bless of Internal Parent, Adonai !

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/18/2008 7:16:59 PM

Empress Yaa, i give thanks for thy sight, i give thanks for the words of calm.

But and yet still, i hope the i sight why i am still not comfortable with some of the things said in this topic
I dont like the way this youth here replies, perhaps its just i. The man speaks with what seems to be humility, but i dont feel it yet. A strange thing, almost a patronising way of speech the man have, and i dont like it a bit.

ill give you an isample
look how you spoke to him, you laid it out for him plain and simple, as Bob Marley say, so a baby can overstand it
The i said to him "Names are everything"

And then , right after thanking you, he says again "Maybe I don't take so much of my attention to names, like ARK I or Ras KebreAB"

you see it, sistren?
if you sight it here, you can sight it in almost every post by Arkon.
I dont like it
Its like you said "plenty of the things InI have pointed out to the iemple, he has taken and received"
and with everything he recieves, there is a little side remark, that destroys all illusion of humility

i dont like it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2008 10:49:02 PM

I am seeing the same thing that Ras KebreAB is seeing concerning Arkon. He often mingles humbleness with arrogance in the same post. But I would like to say that it is better that he is mingling the humbleness than to not be showing humbleness at all.

Arkon, you say you Iverstand more about I comment suggesting that you are not Bobo after others spoke, but I will add more to make sure you Iverstand.

You said,
-------------------------
You say that I am not Bobo. And I tell You - Yes I am. Bobo isn't only the overstanding of "what is turban" - Bobo is a man that is conscious of decisions he make, he is helping poor and sick people. Bobo is fighting Babylonian system with LOVE, not gun. You can't say that "You are not Bobo, because You don't know enough about Turbans".
-------------------------

What I said was
--------------------------------
Do you think you can just say you are Bobo? Bobo have a particular Livity, if you don't Live so, you are not Bobo.

If you were Bobo, you would have Iverstood more about the significance of the Bobo Turban and would have spoken differently than you did in reasonings you have made on the forum. It is one thing for person to learn about Bobo to see if the way of Bobo is their trod, but it is a different thing to be Bobo.
--------------------------------

It is true that Bobo isn't only the Iverstanding about the turban. Bobo is much more than that and is also much more than what you said Bobo is in that post I quoted from you. Bobo have many ways that they uphold and stand for, it is not something you just choose to say you are, it is something that you are by being Bobo, by Living as Bobo Live. And although Bobo isn't only the Iverstanding about the turban, every Bobo has Iverstanding about the turban. And in I post I wasn't just refering to your Iverstanding of the turban, I also said, "...and would have spoken differently than you did in reasonings you have made on the forum". I am not just talking about your reasonings about the turban, but I am talking about your reasonings in general. You don't speak as a person who is Bobo. That doesn't mean that you will not Learn, but right now you are not because you don't Live so. And I am not talking about living perfectly as Bobo. As you said, not everybody who is Bobo is perfect, but even though that is true, they are still recognizable as Bobo by their Livity and by what they speak.

You should realize how young you are physically and especially how young you are in RasTafarI trod, and make sure you don't get ahead of yourself. Otherwise, you will pass over important steps in this trod and your foundation will be weak and will not stand.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/19/2008 6:57:08 AM

Yes I. Well, isn't that the main point of all guidance. Who said it, I think it was Empress Ten, who said a one is hurting no-one but themselves to take or refuse guidance. The positive side to the reasoning is that in each and every lives JAH JAH, whether one sights this or not. So, when a one speaks particularly in good intention... well, they are living their covenant by good words (speak no evil - oh, I have a reasoning relating to His Majesty on this point... I will come to that in a minute). It is for the recipient to hear JAH JAH in counsel. We don't have to take every little thing we hear, if we hear with the Heart of One, then it is still keeping the covenant (hear no evil). This is a real struggle in refining InI covenant. See no evil is the absolute hardest. This is temple training... am I making sense? Let me try and clarify more.

Honourable Ras KebreAb, I completely hear what thee I is saying. In fact, as I came to do my lil jah-rastafari.com update for this morning (I LOVE this forum, i don't business!! love it!) I was reading some other posts, and was thinking this exact thing. Then I came to read what thee I was explaining to I, so it was already resonating. I totally overs. It's like flu.

I hear what you're saying... like flu?!! Yeah. It's like flu. Or malaria... or something. You know when they say they have found the immunisation for flu type 1, next thing you know the flu has mutated into a more virulent form to avoid the effect of the immunisation and develops into a type 2, and so on. As far as I can see with my experience on this forum... maybe the rest of the Fari-centric websites on the internet (but I only EVER come to this one, thee I them know that?)... but definitely on here, it's like the junior students (I consider ISelf new sophomore, lol) used to be prone to flipping out like crazed exorcised demons when they're shown the fire (we're all guilty of that, particularly in the early wise-dome, lest we forget). But now, it's like they have noticed that it is more regal to be humble, right? I think we can take some satisfaction in making some form of good example... even if it has been taken in the wrong way. At least they are sighting something. So anyway, instead of out and out cussing... they are now taking this tact of making a show of humility. I agree with Ark I... the show of humility if it is ingenuous means nothing to the pretender. But for InI... it means there is a good distance of Raspect. At least for InI, that is an achievement regarding to I own training for how we temper our fire and the force it can create. They can do what they will with the information. That's not our jurisdiction. I wonder if thee I sight?

Relating to my See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. I know this concept is used in a lot of ancient symbologies. Anyway, it was the other day that I realised this foundation precept in the dispensation of His Majesty. People always ask why he did this, why he didn't do that, why he didn't say the other, why he spoke in such artistic balance and never bothered just straight blasting the heathen. Well, this is the reasoning that came forth to I.

In his perfection of the temple, being the Arc of the covenant, and the Almighty I... his temple and bearing was Right and glorious in all doings and sayings. Being that word sound is creation and all the other precepts that go along with this, Majesty has this overstanding in a complete fullness which InI can only follow up to build, discovery, perpetually seek for the finding of I Zion... which He is as One thing and Everything. So, in all speeches, actions, images of Majesty... everything is pure good. He speaks no evil. Hears none. Sees none. This is the perfection of his dispensation. Just Being this is the keeping of the covenant. While this covenant is Being kept from that time til this... evil cannot tarry and has no foundation. Only when the creator makes the evil sound can evil take hold... but he shall not, did not, and will not do it. So evil must fall. His creation is so good and perfect that even He need not construct their derision. They do it themselves, it is their own worst plan that shall devour them. He remains perfect. As does She, Mother Earth.

I meant to share that reasoning with thee I them from the other day actually. Give thanks for the prompt and the moment today.

Stay iternally blessed... and DO GOOD!!!

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafari.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/19/2008 12:48:25 PM

Greetings !

I would like to give thanks for teachings of all people writing in this topic. Especially my thanks I would like to give to Ras KebreAB, who put Fire on I and could say criticizing words that put I to the ground. Now I start my path from the beginning searching for all those teachings I didn't receive.

However I would like to say something about my "humility" speech. -

Ras KebreAB and ARK I seh that they don't like my tone of speech and I accept that critical statement. But I don't do it to show "humiliation for being glorified" - it is I way of speech and I speak like this in every moment. Of course it doesn't look like I am humiliating Iself for being "appreciated" - When someone do something aggresive to harm other people - I speak ina aggresive tone.

More about it:
Even if You don't like my tone - know that it is my REAL and TRUE tone of speech. I won't say in other words, so Ras KebreAB and ARK I will like it. It is natural way of I speech - My mother taught me to speak like it and I do as I have been taught.

Even if You burn fire on me, I am giving thanks and praize to JAH. Every negative and positve word makes I stronger and wiser. However I know that I have to learn MUCH, MUCH MORE - that's why I am starting to look back if I didn't drop something from I knowledge someday ago.
I said that "Yes, I am Bobo" - because I am acquring Ites of Bobo knowledge - I know that it is not enough to become 101% Bobo, but I know that it is the knowledge that defile a Man. Of course I don't separate genius from ignorant - I think that it is about Inner Knowledge - the Truth (in hebrew Emunah). It is the Knowledge that can't be moved from it's fundament. The same thing that Haile Selassie says when talking about Truth in HIS autobiography.

Bless Up,
Arkon I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I