Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=219&start_row=11

Letīs follow Jah Call!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/25/2004 12:53:50 AM

Jah Rasta Far I

Blessed love.....Interesting thoughts Ras Jonas....

Ras Marcus Garvey did NOT fail. Ras Garvey fulfilling HIM destiny. If the I site Babylonia standards of "sucess" and "failure" then will, yes... Site.. INI don't live low to Babylon standards ya checK. Many I-dren living in the $hti$tem and doing what they must do for the time being, but BABYLON is NOT I home.....ANd InI don't mean physically for land grants.

Garvey a prophet in the most mystical sense when the I's site his livity. The flesh of Garvey did what the Creator ordained for the Ras......and his awareness was used to stir up the sleepiness of Diaspora....Babylon cannot keep Marcus Garvey down. Jah placed Garvey to awaken the African from the "american dream" and site the VISION of AFRICA, the reality of livity.

If ones not repatriated in the head, getting land in the "continent" known as Africa meks no difference to man. It be the same $hti$tem different day......

The trod is one step at a time. and no one can take a step for another.

Nature works in a orderly way of NATURE......Some be called to trees, grasses, birds, streams, insects, soil rain, water....like Rasta, INI ONE, not in a physical body but in SPIRIT of WHOLENESS. UN is a making of Man, ruled by man and ordained by man.....Man cannot offer to Rasta anything that Jah has not already provided. I am not saying that no one should or should not work with the UN, that is the I choice. INI site that whatever demands of UN are already possed by INI.........................

FROM MARCUS GARVEY.....
"TO me, a man has no master but God. Man in his authority is a sovereign lord. As for the individual man, so of the individual race. This feeling makes man so courageous, so bold, as to make it impossible for his brother fo intrude upon his rights. SO few of us can understand what it takes to make a man-the man who will never say die; the man who will never give up; the man who never depended upon others to do for him what he ought to do for himself; the man who will not blame GOd; who will not blame Nautre; who will not blame Fate for his condition: but the man who will go out and make conditions to suit himself. Oh, how disgusting life becomes when on every hand you hear people (who bear your image, your resemblance) telling you that they cannot make it, that Fate is against them, that they cannot get a chance. If 400 millions Negros can only get to know them selves, to know that in them is a sovereign power, is an authority that is absolute, then in the next 24 hours we would have a new race, we would have a nation, an empire,-resurrected, not from the will of others to see us rise, -but from our own determination to rise, irrespective of what the world thinks.- Marcus Garvey

i-DREN,Let INI follow Jah call..

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/25/2004 6:22:23 AM

one

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/26/2004 12:40:24 PM

Greetings I

Speaking is good.... acting much better!
Those who are SERIOUS about the trod, contact I for a serious planing, research etc .....
I n I work now for this trod serious and with full power... and I n I need people to do the same!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/26/2004 1:00:19 PM

you are work like i said i have good vibe on the work that you are doing,your work is not the only work that is being done to make it back to africa.i am working as i told ZAZA..but it not for all to see some times....seen....holla back..

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/27/2004 9:24:39 AM

Greetings I

Yes I told you brother, when Jah give you the vibe to join I n I trod, you are always welcome!
But when Idren have work to do, Iman understand and respect this completely! But those who are interestd should realise that this is a serious thing! And we should act now!
There is so much hope, power and work in this project.... and I n I will take this trod!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/27/2004 9:35:30 AM

ride on

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 3/2/2004 10:53:07 AM

Bro. Gad I please give your address.
Neferiti what did you initiate here and what you said in rocky road are contradicting each other please choose one stand and stop deceiving the movement.
Death to white oppressors and black traitors.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/2/2004 2:57:50 PM

Greetings I

I already posted my adress here, but here it is again: natty_herb@yahoo.de

Please Idren... make up your mind! Letīs follow Jah Call!

bro Gad I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 3/2/2004 5:41:53 PM

Nefertiti reasoning is true, that Garvey did not fail. He fulfil the purpose Jah had for him. The thing I was saying is not a babylon reasoning though, it is straight up. Garvey intended to repatriate Africans and he failed. It did not happen like he planned.
I appreciate the reasoning that rasta is about livity and a mystical thing. But that is only half the story. The other half is that for things to happen, people have to do it. So now I am reasoning on a physical level.
You say that you will not deal with UN and babylon institutions. That is a lie, plain and simple. You have to deal with it. You have to deal with it because you deal with people who are under babylon thinking. So the things that they do is confined by falsehood. INI must realize that Jah give power to all men, not just to those who see Selassie. And those who caught up in the system do have real power, and that is why we must accept that they have power. There is no way that rasta will repatriate without the sanction of the UN. The UN is real power in creation, and Jah give that to the UN. The UN is not a lie or an illusion. At least, if the UN itself is a lie, then the power of the men who follow the UN and beLIEve in its doctrines, that power is not a lie. It is real. It is creation.
In these days Jah give to the kingman of rastafari the power of knowledge and words, so that we can speak to those men who are caught up in babylon system, and we can make them do what we want them to do. That is the one and only way that rasta will repatriate. Just be realistic and see that Babylon followers have control over the entire world of landspace. This will not change, because they have the military power to enforce their control over the land. But rastamen have power over the minds of those who are caught up in the system, to make them do what we want them to do. They will give us Africa freely, and we don't have to wage war, military or economic in order to get there.
What I am saying now is not on a mystical level, in terms of mystical repatriation. This is just a common sense, physical reasoning. They own the land, by virtue of power. Therefore for us to own the land, we must turn their power to our benefit, since we cannot get a bigger power. The UN will always be there. We cannot destroy it, but we must use it. His Majesty also said that the existing insitutions of government are useful and to destroy them would be a step in the wrong direction. All I can see is that Jah provide these tools for His Majesty Kingmen to use to repatriate his people.
Today is the time for Isreal leaders to step up and lead Jah children home, and that mean talking to the CNN and CBS and Oprah Winfrey and UN and so on, and getting them to issue the decree that AFricans will be repatriated.
Again, look at what Israel did. This is not a dream. And anything else is just not realistic, because those people are in power.....real power.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/3/2004 12:01:44 AM

Yes I Jah Rasta Far I.....

RasRock,,true true....each i a part of Jah Creation...for I-ration....Content with what Jah Bless I and being what Jah Bless I....INI not a computer of mass production....

INI a LIVING ENERGETIC VIBRATION of Creation..................

JAH RASTA FAR I
Haile I Selassie I................

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I