Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=219&start_row=1

Letīs follow Jah Call!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/15/2004 1:49:14 PM

Greetings Sons and Daughters of RastafarI. Kings and Empresses of the Iternal House of Israel.

The bible say, inna the Endtime I n I shall unite on Mt Zion Ethiopia under the guidance of HIM!

So I ask the Is, are here some Idren who think seriously of trodding to Ethiopia inna the next years?
Letīs I n I come together, unite as one movement and trode as ONE INITY to Ethiopia!
All them Is thinking of this seriously... all the Is who want to follow Jah Call to Ethiopia please contact Iman at natty_herb@yahoo.de
As it is already written, let it be done!
I n I have got to fulfill the prophecy!
Letīs make it reality!

bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/16/2004 9:39:16 AM

I thank JAH for your works ,i have great vibes of things to come,i for my self am not dreaming iam working.

douglas
one
JAH LIVE

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/16/2004 10:47:23 AM

I'm already there, I read your call to joy as i will get united with my brothers and sisters. What must iman prepare for your arrival.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/16/2004 11:52:00 AM

Greetings I

Peter, did I understand this right... you live inna Ethiopia and want to support I n I trod?
That would be great!
Please contact me private!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/17/2004 5:36:10 PM

I really like how this sound. That is the right vibe. Big up!!!

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/22/2004 7:43:29 AM

Greetings I

I just want the Is remember about this...

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/24/2004 11:52:10 AM

The children of the African slaves in the western hemishere are of the tribe of Judah.Also the ethiopian monarchy.The italians are from the tribe of mannaseh and the british fom the tribe of Ephrahim.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/24/2004 11:58:07 AM

Does that mean the I want to join the trod? Or reasone about the trod, or plan or research?

I am from the tribe of JAH RASTAFARI! House of ISRAEL!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/24/2004 12:08:08 PM

His majesty said when righteous people of africa unite the world will unite.Of course I want to follow Jah call.What I just wrote is a piece to the puzzle.

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/24/2004 6:19:06 PM

When you want to accomplish something, you must first try to understand how it works, then get together the tools that you need, so that when you start action you would get the maximum power and results from your efforts. That is half the story. The other half is that Jah creation is mystical and INI do not have full overstanding of everything the father create.
Put these two things together, and we see that the wise path is to lean on the father and not on our own understanding, but at the same time use the knowledge he show to us and be wise. Unity is not just having the same ultimate goal, but also having the same plan about how to achieve that goal. We should all understand how powerplays are made in today's society, and we must organise in such a way as to make use of the existing structure, as well as making changes and creating new structures to facilitate the trod.
Remember Marcus Garvey failure, to repatriate the so-called negro people, whom he called Africans. He planned well and used the system to his advantage, but God was not with him. It is impossible to make a foolproof plan unless God is with you, and it is not the plan, but the mystical creation of Jah that ensures success.
For rastaman to trod home to Africa INI must do so in accordance with the rest of the world, and the world must accept and support INI trod. This is first of all a political issue, because the biggest power in today world is politics. And secondly it is an economic issue, which come together with politics as representing the power of man in today's world. When rastaman trod home to Africa it will not be one at a time, it will be a big movement that is endorsed and supported actively by those regimes that exercise political power in the West and around the world.
Look at the new Israeli nation. This nation was created instantaneously, overnite literally, by a decree of the United nations. The UN designated land that historically was shown to be the so-called legal property of the so-called Jewish people. I say so-called because I don't see property and races, but I only see one people and one family, and everything belongs to Jah. I say so-called legal, because Jah is the only law I see, and not manmade so-called laws.
The point is that for true Africans (no colour code) to repatriate we need to use political influence. We have a so-called legal claim to a home in Africa because many are descended from ancestors who were forcibly removed from there. Others are descended from ancestors who left Africa in pre-historic times (meaning that historians don't know when they left and under what conditions). Majority opinion today accepts that the first men came from the African continent......
The Universal Declaration of Human rights, created by the United Nations charter as their official policy and constitution, says that every nation has the right to a land of their own. Every single reason that the Jewish people used in their claim to the UN also applies to the African people. In fact, it is easier for us that it was for them, because when the UN established the Israeli state they created a precedent, which now they are obliged to follow.
I mentioned this concept before, probably not so well explained, in the thread called "ruling the nations". Ark I and others say that the UN will say one thing and do another, so this plan doesn't make sense. I do agree that these misleaders, like the UN, are capable of saying one thing and doing the other. I am not suggesting that they will provide a home for Africans and facilitate our repatriation out of the goodness of their hearts. What I know for sure is that these misleaders hate more than anything for people to see them for what they truly are, as hypocrites. For this reason they will be forced to co-operate with the African repatiriation because it is politically feasible for them to do so.
Already in America there is a whisper starting up about reparations for the descendants of slaves. The public sentiment is very strong in western nations that some kind of monetary compensation is in order. We of course know that money can never pay for stealing someone's identity and land and culture. Today, now that King Haile Selassie I has restored our identity to us, as well as our culture, we have unity that was lost. Now we are able to unite. But we should not try to unite by going home one at a time, and then struggling to form a unity once we get there. We need to go to the UN, and we need to petition the misleaders in the communities where we live, and we need to use the press - newspapers, talk-shows and television news.
Those brethren and sistren who are able to talk in a way that the masses in Western countries understand have the power and responsibility to bring the message of Africans to the misleaders of the Western nations. We must have a message that is palitable to the people of these nations, which is quite simply that we are a people without a home, which has been stolen away from us. We have the right, according the the United Nations declaration of human rights, to a home of our own and to free religion. This is not a concept that is foreign to these people, in fact they stated it themsleves. The fact that the Jewish people have a new home was created by the UN by official decree lends us credibility in the eyes of those who are still caught up in the system. These people will support us and fund our repatriation with billions of dollars, when we speak up and come to them in a way that they can understand. The "leaders" of the world will not ignore our claim, because they cannot afford to do so, and risk letting the whole world see that they are hypocrites.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I