Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1563&start_row=61

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/13/2007 7:00:10 PM

Fiyah,
Idren, first please do not assume the i knows i by saying i do not overs where those kinds of feelings come from, the only difference is i do not care about the reasons. I do not say right or wrong. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong
But what i really fail to overs is that you are telling i what i need to do when what you really should be doing is telling him that he needs to start dealing with ones without "judgement and partiality" without picking on the colour of ones skin,without comparing how many Binghi gatherings he has been to, without trying to compete on how much he has done for black liberation, THEN THERE WILL BE PROGRESS.
Iyah, scriptures and learning and education and knowledge mean less to i than the character and conduct of a man. Want to talk of black liberation?, liberation begins with Royal and Godly conduct as examples set by His Own Divine Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I JAH Rastafari and Empress Menen.

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/13/2007 7:15:38 PM

Ises Ingels,
Love in the house...

Loved ones,
Within I fullness of the Iwah...
I&I Rastafari yoding Ites within Ites unto Iyah Ites, Ilah Cities of I Most I.
It is in the said fullnes,the Triple Blackness of Iration, I&I forward Iyond writs and doctines. The Ivolution Iyah soul of Imanity Iver Yanting ONE... ONE...ONE...
No time is promised, and none shall be spared, time for (master)debate
has gone, one AGE is gone and AGE another comes...
Rastafari is still growing, Ivolving, Rastafari has the power to Ifine I-self as I AM Ivolutionary unto I ownself as I&I yod into the future. Take note of climate change, artic pole shift, reversal of the magnectic fields of Iration and the repercussions for all life on Iration.
All that are within the house of I to reason...Let I&I do so, in an Istructive Ites.
Love to ALL and malice to NONE.
I stand
Negus Amlak

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/13/2007 10:27:40 PM

ises i..

now let me repeat myself...

ethiopian livity and culture is older than the bible.
H.I.M. can trace his origins and lineage all the way to king ori.

i have read the bible and HIM speeches....

these verbal attacks actually mean very little to i....

first of all i never said anything about me being to any kind of gathering.....but dont asume that i havent.

and again there is no white man that i know that can teach i anything about i culture.....and i say this without malice or hatred and without apology.

and i never said or measured "how much i did for black liberation" against any other....i am not at liberty to discuss that, especially on a public forum and with a white man.

my very first question on this forum was met with hostility and a line drawn, so i will respond from that position, as being attacked.
i can see from the level of some answers that most of you are youths either in your late 20's or early 30;s or younger.

i have not disagreed with anyone as concerning HIM and i have not disagreed with whatever HIM said about bible.

it was pointed out that bible is a book of allegories and metaphors and stories interpreted by people who had other agendas.

when rastafari appeared to i n i in the caribbean in the 30's, we had already been a people that had been colonized and victimized by the white man with his plan for global domination.
The time has come to fight today's gross disparities.
For too many years, ROBBERY has been portrayed as DISCOVERY. slave owners have been deified as founding fathers...thus corrupting the truth, adding dehumanization to robbery and brutality.our ancestors have been buried with their story and ruthlessly denied their humanity.
ONLY THE TRUTH CAN RESURRECT US AND SET US FREE, ONLY THE TRUTH CAN RESTORE OUR LOST HUMANITY.

HISTORICAL CONSCIOUSNESS is the faculty that causes i n i to truly see. TO KNOW GOD (< for want of a better word)YOU MUST KNOW YOUR SELF.TO KNOW YOUR SELF YOU MUST KNOW YOUR HISTORY, because worthwhile opinions can only be formed by an informed people.
YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF IF YOU SAY YOU KNOW YOURSELF BUT DO NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY. (what is your history?)

As ethiopians we have all been bitten by the same white dog who came on the block and after being shown i n i generosity, turned around and bit us. resulting in what we have today.....
KNOWING must involve having an intimate knowledge of the historical circumstances that triggered our present-day conditions as Africans. our knowledge of self was viciously removed and replaced with christian religion, preached by white folks, so today when we reclaim our identity based on our historical and spiritual information, the white man stands and tells us we cant do that, that is not how it was designed, or the white boys and girls who are wanting to be rasta will stand and say that HIM didnt say that or this. they portray themselves as the rightful messengers of the redemption of African people.and they want to teach i n i how we should do it, they feel threatened by the issues raised and run for cover under the bible.

quote from the ark
"I agree with that, and from what I have seen from you so far, your thinking appears to be different from ravin-i.

It is one thing to speak about things that Haile Selassie I didn't speak about, but it is another thing to try to take away the fundamentals that Haile Selassie I deals with." (the fundamentals he dealt with was the redemption of Africa)

of course we would think diffrent it is natural.....and i havent actually said anything really...just a few things...things which threatened your authority you have over your followers and questioned your integrity as a truthful teacher. and i havent yet told you what to think and should be doing, but i will do that..at the end of this posting

His Imperial Majesty represents to i n i as Rasta, a great African liberator, he was a freedom fighter.intent on freeing Africa from the hands of the colonists (white man)between the 30's and the 60's one wouldnt see a white man or woman amongst rastas, the evolution of reggae music as propogated by the white owned record companies allowed for the intrusion of white people into rastafari....the music was propogated to the white hippies, with the knowledge that it would be diluted from being a black liberation movement to a "one love, lets get together and fell alright" movement, which is what we have today. which is what is giving you the feeling of being in control and a representitive of i n i culture.

as i said before we all were bitten by the same white dog and we were taught the same things, so the vast majority of i n i people are subject of mind control thru bible, we all were Christianized by the colonists.

Too often we have failed to realize that continued domination and subjugation necessitated the continued rape of i n i spirituality as Ethiopians.When we begin to understand that psychological phenomena can sometimes span many generations, it becomes less difficult to comprehend the relationship between past experiences and present behavorial manifestations. Therefore, true healing of ourselves can only come after a thorough examination of our slave history.

This is what KNOWING YOURSELF is all about. It necessarily involves knowing the source of one's thinking and one's actions, so that one can be better able to correct them. With such knowledge of our history one would be less apt to collaborate with THE RAPIST, and less likely to embrace the corruption that comes from long subjection under the weight of degenerate Greco-Roman pirates.Most of us who are slave-descendants do not even have a memory that stretches as far back as our grandfather's father, and the little that we have heard about those that have gone before is only sketchy and vague. Why is so little really known about our foreparents other than that they were slaves? It is because up to this day they have been treated as history's "NO-PEOPLE." They were the anonymous tools that were used to create white wealth, and when they were worn out and useless to their white slave masters, they were then discarded with less dignity than was bestowed on the slave master's pet dog or horse.they were forced into white christian belief, and so many operate from that standing in their interpretation of Rastafari livity. bible contains some African history, and right from the top of the book of genesis was ethiopia mentioned, thus proving that ethiopia and its livity existed before bible, the "christ" philosophy is egyptain in origin, egypt or Kehmet is a daughter of Ethiopia.

if one would begin to corrupt a river and wanted that river to deliver its corruption, one would have to start at the head waters to effectively corrupt the river, now, if one wanted to clean the same river, one would also have to return to the headwaters, cleaning from midstream is useless.....likewise, to overstand the allegories and metaphors of bible one would have to return to its source.

Countless are the white ancestral slave masters who are commemorated up to this day, but the peoples of Africa who gave of their tears, sweat, and blood, are still considered as the invisible collateral damage of white nation building.

As a people we have consented to keep our foreparents buried in shame like so many nameless dogs, because we have been trained to proudly remember the white man's ancestors like Jefferson, Lincoln, Columbus, and Santa Klaus instead of our own, taught to us thru jesus.

To every generation is handed down a unique historical imperative. The imperative of this generation is to break the silence and restore dignity to our nameless, unrecognized, uncompensated, and dehumanized foreparents, upon whose ragged dead bodies great affluence now boasts itself. THE HEALING OF THE ANCESTORS IS THE HEALING OF ONE'S SELF.

and so ark i would now say to you this.....

you should be educating your own people about their patterns of behaviour and habits, you should be working with them to help them to overstand that they are digging pits for themselves onn a daily basis and that the must return to Africa that which they have stolen.failure to do that would result in the bloddiest armegeddeon you will ever experience, are you ready? are you willing to give your life for the liberation of Africa? this is what was at the forefront of HIM agenda while he was upholding Ethiopian traditions and livity.his major concern was the abomination committed on Africans throughout the world

and so i would take my leave of you, but first let me share an experience with you, i have had the most wonderful experience of seeing His Majesty in my lifetime, not just a picture, but in the flesh....and to remind you of an old African tradition, our elders and ancestors are most revered, in a traditional reasoning between Africans, the elders permission was needed for a youth to speak.

and remember, go tell your family about their atrocities they committ on a daily basis.

Ras Ravin-i

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2007 12:31:50 AM

raven-i,

I sight what you are saying, and I agree that it is important for all people to learn about their history and their ancestors. And it is not the teachings of KMT that I have or had any problem with. If people would come here to show the teachings of KMT then I would be happy to see that.

I don't pick and choose the Fundamentals of Haile Selassie I, I learn from all the things He said on all the different reasonings He reasoned and the example He showed I and I. And as you said one of the Fundamentals is redemption of Africa. If you look at the history of the website you will see that I speak about many different Fundamental teachings of Haile Selassie I.

So when people come and attack One of the Fundamentals of RasTafarI, I will speak in support of Selassie I Fundamental.

For the most part, the only time people come here and speak about KMT is when they want to lead people away from the Bible and Jesus Christ, both of which Selassie I Loves. I ask them to instead bring something uplifting here and show the teachings of KMT so that people can learn something from fruitful reasonings. When I ask them that they have nothing to say. Some people only seek contention, they don't seek reasonings so that all can teach and learn.

Do those that come to call the Bible Selassie I Loves bondage and chains, lies or whatever else they want to call it ever wonder why it seems that the only thing the people speak about from Selassie I words is HIM Love of the Bible? Do they ever think that it might have something to do with the fact that they are trying to convince people to go away from the Bible Selassie I Loves. So here is some more of what I God and King say about the Bible.

-----------------
My love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.
-----------------

-----------------
Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves.
-----------------

-----------------
Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.
-----------------

In regards to what you suggest for I to tell them who you call my people. First of all, they are not my people, my ancestors are not their ancestors. My ancestors were enslaved for 500 years during the same time Africans were enslaved. And the people who you call my people have behaved as an enemy to my people, so don't dare insult I by calling them my people.

Also, in regard to what you say about telling those people that they must return to Africa that which they have stolen. You must have a higher expectation from them then I do. I know what I expect from them so I know that it is pointless to tell them something they won't do.

It is from Selassie I and Marcus Garvey and also my father that I learned that organizing and creating work so that I and I don't have to work for somebody else is what is necessary to Free I and I. So that is the Path I will take. If others think they can convince babylon to deal with right, then I hope that they prove my expectation wrong. But because of what I expect from them, I will do what I sight as something that is more likely to get the results I and I need.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/14/2007 4:30:17 AM

Give thanks Ras Ravin i
Now wasnt that easier, more upful, to just say what you have to say without picking on others ?

Who i am compels i to apologise to you,if i have said anything to disrespect an elder
but with all honesty iyah, just like you said "i can see from the level of some answers that most of you are youths either in your late 20's or early 30;s or younger.",.....that is the same impression i got from your earlier posts
As for the African culture that i know, ini elders are not considered elders just due to age, and that is the truth of the matter, you could have made everyone here know that you are an elder without even saying it, just with a few words.....so anyways, im sorry for any harsh words

But please refrain from saying things like..." things which threatened your authority you have over your followers and questioned your integrity as a truthful teacher."
It is unbecoming of an elder, not to mention simply wrong and untrue.

Every African who isnt even a Ras calls His Majesty the Father of Africa, ini all know who He is and what He stands for...110 percent commited to African liberation...not to mention showing the world that God is a Black Man in the flesh, first man of iration, earth rightful ruler.....but iyah, i dare you to find i one white, red or yellow person who would say that Haile Selassie ever made them feel that they are anything less
Learn from thy Father, thats all i ask

One heart of Love
Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/14/2007 4:44:27 AM

But all foolishness aside
the i says you had the honour of seeing His Majesty....well, the i could do i a great honour if you could speak more on it
I have reasoned with a couple of elders who were there on HIM visit to JA and it is always wonderful to hear. Everyone i have spoken to who met HIM, even i own parents, recounts some kind of mystical experience on meeting HIM or soon after, so i am curious of thy experience.
Ofcourse if it is something that the i wishes to keep to thyself, i will overstand

Give thanks
Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/14/2007 6:43:56 AM

Can someone tell I and I a good book or resource on Ethiopian history and Kemet/Anubia? I and I have read the Old Testament and New Testament but I and I would like to learn pre Biblical history.

Give Thanks to Selassie I the MOST HIGH

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/14/2007 8:10:13 AM

Cheikh Anta Diop, is always a good place to start

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/14/2007 9:17:54 AM

Ravin,

“the intrusion of white people into rastafari”. Rastafari isn’t a black liberation movement: it is the liberation of all mankind, all the continents.
The symbol and the incarnation of the evil system, of a man-king over his brothers, who had the right to do all injustices he wanted, on "behalf" of God, ruling over his equals, is surely represented in the African enslavement system: this is what His Mission want to show us: the true breaking of all chains and human kingdoms, for the establishment of the Ture and Godly One, as it was in the beginning.

If you mean wrong white people, we agree, but if you meant in general, we cannot.
He is the King of Heaven and Hearth, God King, and God is God of all. He breaks the chain of all suppressed and suffering mankind; those in jail, those on forced works, those in slavery, those servants, and the various government forms wich are not democratic, in order to have not a human king on behalf of the Only King, an injust man who stand and judge over us all, commiting crimes and murderings; He set up His Kingdom where all are truly equals and decide in councils or assemblies according to His Teachings.

Now, the ancient traditions of the African continent, whatever they were, it doesn’t mean that just because you were forced to leave them, they were right: i mean, those who forced you with brain washing and violence to leave them ,were of course bad, but just because they belonged to you it doens’t mean that they are right and true.
Plus, “they were forced into white christian belief, and so many operate from that standing in their interpretation of Rastafari livity”: on the other side, if they were forced to accept it, it doesn’t mean that what they were forced into was wrong, but just that the behaviour of the slave masters was evilous, and of course not Christian; they were all belonging to erethic sects of “christianity”, such as catholics and protestants; of course not orthodox ones.
So if you really want to rise up and show the ignorance and the presumption of those who enslaved your foreparents with “their true religion” show them how false were they, since they 1) were presumptuos in assuming that they were Christ’s soldier of the true christian doctrine 2)they enslaved a continent that compared to them -PRECISLEY IN WHAT THEY THAUGHT THEY WERE THE FIRSTS AND ABLE TO TEACH OTHERS- they were just crumbs. See also the Ethiopian “invasions” at Adwa and during the 2 Wwar, where the “ture roman christians” tryed to invade and capture the most precious jewel of all christianity.

Don't think a white beard can make the difference so easely.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/14/2007 10:32:37 AM

my man....as much as i would like to address your foolish reasonings...i wont....i find you to be grossly rude..so i wont addresss you....so please ...

this is your thought...

"Now, the ancient traditions of the African continent, whatever they were, it doesn’t mean that just because you were forced to leave them, they were right: i mean, those who forced you with brain washing and violence to leave them ,were of course bad, but just because they belonged to you it doens’t mean that they are right and true."

now what is it you are saying? that african culture for africans is not right and true?.....youth, are you stupid or what? anyway...i will not say anything.....you are out of your league....

if you are a christian...then thats you...i am rastafari....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I